Poseidon Stock

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I want to first thank everyone for their overwhelming interest and support of Poseidon. We value our customers more than you know and are humbled by your business and show of support.

Nutra Planet HAD Poseidon back in stock for about 6 hours yesterday, but has sold out again, as their site indicates. We will be shipping another order to them on Monday, which will put it in their hands, ready to ship, by Wednesday of next week. I'm sure any orders placed for Poseidon now, will be shipped on a first come first serve basis at that point.

We are currently making arrangements to increase the volume of production. It will be slow going for about 2 more weeks while we are transferring production to a company more equipped for our growing volume. We appreciate your patience as we work hard to serve you better and more efficiently :)

Workin

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I'll be backpacking around Australia until mid-May, but I can't wait to get back* and try this stuff out. Awesome feedback so far. YOu guys have a winner with this one :)

* figure of speech, I need this holiday still :D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'll be backpacking around Australia until mid-May, but I can't wait to get back* and try this stuff out. Awesome feedback so far. YOu guys have a winner with this one :)

* figure of speech, I need this holiday still :D
Looking forward to your feedback moklepaul. I'm envious of your backpacking trip! Sounds like a blast!

Have fun and stay safe. We'll be here when you get "back". ;)

Workin

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn this stuff is selling better than crack! I've been waiting forever to get my hands on some. The poseidon not the crack. lol!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I was sooo pissed today. I went to put in my order and it wouldn't let me check out and I realized it was out of stock. I couldn't accept this so I kept clicking checkout in hopes of the computer finding spare inventory...

I hate you!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I was sooo pissed today. I went to put in my order and it wouldn't let me check out and I realized it was out of stock. I couldn't accept this so I kept clicking checkout in hopes of the computer finding spare inventory...

I hate you!
Peace little hiawata:cool:

All gooooood things come to those who wait(for only a day no less).;)

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
damn...have to wait a few more days to order. lookin forward to gettin posiedon into my stack.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Damn this stuff is selling better than crack! I've been waiting forever to get my hands on some. The poseidon not the crack. lol!
Thanks for your interest Jstrong20...You won't have to wait much longer ;)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

I hate you!
Poseidon has been delivered to the Planet! :woohoo:

Still hate us Jayhawkk? I can't have that on my conscious. :fool2:

Seriously, I do apologize for the delay guys. We are working hard to upgrade our manufacturing process. In another few weeks, these problems should be non existent. :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
damn...have to wait a few more days to order. lookin forward to gettin posiedon into my stack.
You should be able to order it now MisterEZE...Thanks for your interest! :)

Workin

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your interest Jstrong20...You won't have to wait much longer ;)

Workin

Yeah I just got home from a 12 hr work day of hard labor and first thing I did was 2 day air this stuff. LOL it better be good.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just got home from a 12 hr work day of hard labor and first thing I did was 2 day air this stuff. LOL it better be good.
Thank you for your purchase Jstrong20...I think you will be very, VERY pleased. ;)

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah I still don't hate ya but that's only because I was smart enough to order before i ran out of my supply :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to order the remaining amount but I figured i'd allow others to get some too...I may not be this nice on the next shipment :p

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Nah I still don't hate ya but that's only because I was smart enough to order before i ran out of my supply :)
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayhawkk again."

Workin

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jstrong can you post a review of this, when you expirence it?

dabone12

Awards
Great customer service

Jstrong I can feel you on this. I've been waiting to try this along with some havoc/epistane I had mine sent next day. Nutraplanet great service, Date Ordered: Wed Mar 21 13:35:03 -0400 2007
Date Shipped: Wed Mar 21 14:30:35 -0400 2007 now that's fast service.:woohoo:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to let us know how it goes with you as well dabone.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Jstrong I can feel you on this. I've been waiting to try this along with some havoc/epistane I had mind sent next day. Nutraplanet great service, Date Ordered: Wed Mar 21 13:35:03 -0400 2007
Date Shipped: Wed Mar 21 14:30:35 -0400 2007 now that's fast service.:woohoo:
That is great service! Keep us posted on your results dabone. :)

Workin

dabone12

Awards
I'll let you guys know how this works for me. I've already taken my first serving. I'll report back in a couple of days unless results come sooner.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jstrong can you post a review of this, when you expirence it?
Yeah I will. Hopefully it well help with the cramps I expereince sometimes or at least help deal with the fatigue. The faster I move in a day the more money I make so basically I try to jog all day long.lol So if it allows me to do more work in a day it will pay for itself and then some.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I will. Hopefully it well help with the cramps I expereince sometimes or at least help deal with the fatigue. The faster I move in a day the more money I make so basically I try to jog all day long.lol So if it allows me to do more work in a day it will pay for itself and then some.
I think it'll work great for you on both accounts J, can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case, get ready to make some money! :) :run:

Workin

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently using 3 servings ed and its going well. I take it with extend. I tried it with gatorade but think the gatorade hurt the absorbtion because I didn't get the niacin flush with it. Cramps are down and I've been able to keep a faster pace than previously. Its also interesting that I didn't nap today or yesterday after work. Usually I'm beat after work. I've only been taking it for a few days but the stuff seems to be working great.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using 3 servings ed and its going well. I take it with extend. I tried it with gatorade but think the gatorade hurt the absorbtion because I didn't get the niacin flush with it. Cramps are down and I've been able to keep a faster pace than previously. Its also interesting that I didn't nap today or yesterday after work. Usually I'm beat after work. I've only been taking it for a few days but the stuff seems to be working great.
Thanks so much for the feedback Jstrong! Will you be posting a log or review? :)

Workin

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
what exacly is a niacin flush?

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Ok I know my math is bad but this is funny to me :)

Buy Together and Save

Buy this with Poseidon (450 grams) by Nimbus Nutrition and save!
Poseidon Gut Health

Total List Price: $41.49
Bundle Price: $41.99

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, kudos to you.

I have adjusted the bundle price to work accordingly with sales. Since our moving sale is long over and the sales of both products are meeting their hype, the price of both products has gone up a tad.

Please note that the sale on Gut Health will be over in about a week or two and it will move back up to its original price of $19.95. Therefore, if you enjoy savings, I would purchase this item very soon!

Ok I know my math is bad but this is funny to me :)

Buy Together and Save

Buy this with Poseidon (450 grams) by Nimbus Nutrition and save!
Poseidon Gut Health

Total List Price: $41.49
Bundle Price: $41.99