Poseidon Price Confusion... - AnabolicMinds.com

Poseidon Price Confusion...

  1. djl
    djl is offline
    Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Poseidon Price Confusion...


    Shows $27.99: Nimbus Nutrition


    Shows $29.95: Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition


    Only $2, but still! Any confirmation as to what price it is?

  2. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Hmmm, thanks for pointing that out. Introductory price could be over.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No worries, the problem has been fixed. I can confirm that Poseidon is on sale at $27.99.

    Sorry, for the confusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Shows $27.99: Nimbus Nutrition


    Shows $29.95: Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition


    Only $2, but still! Any confirmation as to what price it is?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    drunk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    169

    Reputation

    When I put Poseidon in my cart the price goes back to $29.95. Is that because it's not in stock?
  5. djl
    djl is offline
    Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Works as expected for me now.
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drunk View Post
    When I put Poseidon in my cart the price goes back to $29.95. Is that because it's not in stock?
    Should be fixed drunk...are you still having that problem?

    Workin
  7. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Should be fixed drunk...are you still having that problem?

    Workin
    For some reason I find that mean and funny all at the same time.

    Just put it in my cart at the site and everything looks good.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    For some reason I find that mean and funny all at the same time.

    Just put it in my cart at the site and everything looks good.


    Workin
  9. New Member
    drunk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    169

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Should be fixed drunk...are you still having that problem?

    Workin
    I emptied my cart and re-added it and the price did change. All is well. Now it's time to go out and be like my name
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drunk View Post
    I emptied my cart and re-added it and the price did change. All is well. Now it's time to go out and be like my name
    You'll be wishing you had Poseidon in the morning



    Workin
  11. Really Really Good Looking
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    371

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    You'll be wishing you had Poseidon in the morning



    Workin

    Not gonna lie. I have some on the way now and I wish like hell I had it this morning if you know what I mean.
  12. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    well I am a frequent puchaser (and a large purchaser if I must say so myself) at the planet and I have been wanting to get my hands on some poseidon, but everytime I want to order, I get a notice saying it will delay my order so I backoff and I don't order it...how long until we are able to put enough in stock to fulfill the supply and demand and able to ship out on time with the rest of my order?
    More shipping out Monday, should be in stock by Wednesday. Nimbus is currently upgrading their manufacturing process so the supply should be adequate for the demand in the short future.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  13. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11 View Post
    Not gonna lie. I have some on the way now and I wish like hell I had it this morning if you know what I mean.
    I bet happy hour was alot more then an hour... if you know what I mean.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  14. Really Really Good Looking
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    371

    Reputation

    Oh Yeah. More like happy day.
  15. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    well I am a frequent puchaser (and a large purchaser if I must say so myself) at the planet and I have been wanting to get my hands on some poseidon, but everytime I want to order, I get a notice saying it will delay my order so I backoff and I don't order it...how long until we are able to put enough in stock to fulfill the supply and demand and able to ship out on time with the rest of my order?
    Thanks for your interest in Poseidon testosteronet! Hopefully this will help answer your question:
    Poseidon Stock

    If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly:
    aaron@nimbusnutrition.com

    Workin
  16. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    thanks workin...appreciate the help...I have noticed you have been responding well to the posts...keep up the good work...
    Thank you testosteronet! I have to give a great deal of credit to prld2gr8ns for helping us keep you guys informed.

    Workin
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Confusion on types of test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 11:57 AM
  2. Poseidon SALE price at "The Planet"!!!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 07:38 AM
  3. Price for test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 02:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in