Poseidon Price Confusion...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, thanks for pointing that out. Introductory price could be over.

drunk

Awards
When I put Poseidon in my cart the price goes back to $29.95. Is that because it's not in stock?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
When I put Poseidon in my cart the price goes back to $29.95. Is that because it's not in stock?
Should be fixed drunk...are you still having that problem?

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Workin
For some reason I find that mean and funny all at the same time.

Just put it in my cart at the site and everything looks good.

drunk

Awards

Workin
I emptied my cart and re-added it and the price did change. All is well. Now it's time to go out and be like my name :drunk:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I emptied my cart and re-added it and the price did change. All is well. Now it's time to go out and be like my name :drunk:
You'll be wishing you had Poseidon in the morning ;)

:cheers:

Workin

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
You'll be wishing you had Poseidon in the morning ;)

:cheers:

Workin

Not gonna lie. I have some on the way now and I wish like hell I had it this morning if you know what I mean.:trout:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am a frequent puchaser (and a large purchaser if I must say so myself) at the planet and I have been wanting to get my hands on some poseidon, but everytime I want to order, I get a notice saying it will delay my order so I backoff and I don't order it...how long until we are able to put enough in stock to fulfill the supply and demand and able to ship out on time with the rest of my order?
More shipping out Monday, should be in stock by Wednesday. Nimbus is currently upgrading their manufacturing process so the supply should be adequate for the demand in the short future.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna lie. I have some on the way now and I wish like hell I had it this morning if you know what I mean.:trout:
I bet happy hour was alot more then an hour... if you know what I mean.:drunk: :D

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah. More like happy day.:drunk:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
well I am a frequent puchaser (and a large purchaser if I must say so myself) at the planet and I have been wanting to get my hands on some poseidon, but everytime I want to order, I get a notice saying it will delay my order so I backoff and I don't order it...how long until we are able to put enough in stock to fulfill the supply and demand and able to ship out on time with the rest of my order?
Thanks for your interest in Poseidon testosteronet! Hopefully this will help answer your question:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/61833-poseidon-stock.html

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly:
[email protected] :)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
thanks workin...appreciate the help...I have noticed you have been responding well to the posts...keep up the good work...
Thank you testosteronet! I have to give a great deal of credit to prld2gr8ns for helping us keep you guys informed. ;)

Workin