dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No..we hate Numbnuts Nutrition...and their protein pudding should be given to ovulating chickens to give them bigger eggs. I hear Workin's mother was a pygmy goat with scurvy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh wait...yeah, I think we ARE going to pick this up...heh heh....you meant NIMBUS Nutrition. My mistake.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, we are looking into adding this to our product selection for the very near future.

Thanks for your business!

Nimbus nighttime pudding? thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No..we hate Numbnuts Nutrition...and their protein pudding should be given to ovulating chickens to give them bigger eggs. I hear Workin's mother was a pygmy goat with scurvy.
LOL, bigger eggs mean more protein.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
You know my Mother? :think: :icon_lol:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many questions about my past... it all makes sense now :eek:

Workin
WOW!!!:eek: So not only was your mom the pygmy goat with scurvy, but your dad was a man eating demon goat with rickets.:twisted:

Now that's genetics to envy.:bb2: :bb3: :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's being produced as we speak freezito.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!:eek: So not only was your mom the pygmy goat with scurvy, but your dad was a man eating demon goat with rickets.:twisted:

:icon_lol:

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You are just mad because we left you locked up in the basement so the neighbours would not know you were ours, too.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I KNOW!!! And it upsets me verily to have all this "Caged Beauty" that know one will ever have the pleasure of seeing.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Sad that you guys didn't have it yet, but needed some more whey powder, so I made an order today and got a second batch of performance pudding (love the stuff) instead.

shipping notification in less than an hour, you guys are insane!

my next order will be bulk sesathin + performance nighttime, the monkeys are getting restless :lol:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Sad that you guys didn't have it yet, but needed some more whey powder, so I made an order today and got a second batch of performance pudding (love the stuff) instead.

shipping notification in less than an hour, you guys are insane!

my next order will be bulk sesathin + performance nighttime, the monkeys are getting restless :lol:
Thanks for your purchase johnyq! :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are those the flying monkeys like the ones Sam uses? If so, you can just sprinkle some salt on their wings and that should calm then down until the Night Time Performance Pudding rolls out.:hammer: :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are those the flying monkeys like the ones Sam uses? If so, you can just sprinkle some salt on their wings and that should calm then down until the Night Time Performance Pudding rolls out.:hammer: :D
Or..you can cut off their wings, marinate them in buffalo sauce, dress the wingless monkeys in orange short-shorts/tight NP babytees and pretend you are at Hooters of the Jungle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm:think:, yeah that would work to, probably better so since you get the free protein. The hairy hooters could become distracting though, plus I don't think the monkeys would like the color clash with the NP purple and the orange short shorts(I'm told they are picky about that sometimes).