Are you guys going to carry

1. Are you guys going to carry

Nimbus nighttime pudding? thanks

2. No..we hate Numbnuts Nutrition...and their protein pudding should be given to ovulating chickens to give them bigger eggs. I hear Workin's mother was a pygmy goat with scurvy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

3. Oh wait...yeah, I think we ARE going to pick this up...heh heh....you meant NIMBUS Nutrition. My mistake.
    •   

4. Yes, we are looking into adding this to our product selection for the very near future.

Thanks for your business!

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Nimbus nighttime pudding? thanks
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No..we hate Numbnuts Nutrition...and their protein pudding should be given to ovulating chickens to give them bigger eggs. I hear Workin's mother was a pygmy goat with scurvy.
    LOL, bigger eggs mean more protein.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No..we hate Numbnuts Nutrition...and their protein pudding should be given to ovulating chickens to give them bigger eggs. I hear Workin's mother was a pygmy goat with scurvy.
    You know my Mother?

Workin

7. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    You know my Mother?

Workin
    Son? Is that you?

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Son? Is that you?
    So many questions about my past... it all makes sense now

Workin

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Son? Is that you?
    Man, I saw that coming !

10. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    So many questions about my past... it all makes sense now

Workin
    WOW!!! So not only was your mom the pygmy goat with scurvy, but your dad was a man eating demon goat with rickets.

Now that's genetics to envy.:bb2: :bb3:

11. hurry up, i need it

12. It's being produced as we speak freezito.

13. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    WOW!!! So not only was your mom the pygmy goat with scurvy, but your dad was a man eating demon goat with rickets.

Workin

14. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post

You are just mad because we left you locked up in the basement so the neighbours would not know you were ours, too.

15. I KNOW!!! And it upsets me verily to have all this "Caged Beauty" that know one will ever have the pleasure of seeing.

16. Sad that you guys didn't have it yet, but needed some more whey powder, so I made an order today and got a second batch of performance pudding (love the stuff) instead.

shipping notification in less than an hour, you guys are insane!

my next order will be bulk sesathin + performance nighttime, the monkeys are getting restless

17. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Sad that you guys didn't have it yet, but needed some more whey powder, so I made an order today and got a second batch of performance pudding (love the stuff) instead.

shipping notification in less than an hour, you guys are insane!

my next order will be bulk sesathin + performance nighttime, the monkeys are getting restless
    Thanks for your purchase johnyq!

Workin

18. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Are those the flying monkeys like the ones Sam uses? If so, you can just sprinkle some salt on their wings and that should calm then down until the Night Time Performance Pudding rolls out.

19. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Are those the flying monkeys like the ones Sam uses? If so, you can just sprinkle some salt on their wings and that should calm then down until the Night Time Performance Pudding rolls out.
    Or..you can cut off their wings, marinate them in buffalo sauce, dress the wingless monkeys in orange short-shorts/tight NP babytees and pretend you are at Hooters of the Jungle.

20. Hmmmm, yeah that would work to, probably better so since you get the free protein. The hairy hooters could become distracting though, plus I don't think the monkeys would like the color clash with the NP purple and the orange short shorts(I'm told they are picky about that sometimes).

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are you guys most excited to try?
    By ericool007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:17 AM
  2. you guys going to pick up MAN Swagger?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:03 AM