Targex coming to NP???

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
D,

I heard from a lil birdie that you might start carrying Targex??? Is it true?? Please say its so!!!

:woohoo:

bb

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal fat loss. I heard NP was going to start carrying it! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPRETTYPLEASEPRETTYPLEASE!!!

BB

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just talking price right now....but I am trying the product out and it seems to be a decently effective targetted fatloss product.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Just talking price right now....but I am trying the product out and it seems to be a decently effective targetted fatloss product.
this sounds really intresting, have you used Lipoderm ultra ? if so can you compare both of them ?

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
This is similar to Liposolv from Giant, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this sounds really intresting, have you used Lipoderm ultra ? if so can you compare both of them ?
:) I used to work for Avant. I have used Lipoderm Ultra a bunch of times.

Targex is a decent product, yes. I would not put it quite at the level of Lipoderm Ultra...but still effective.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is similar to Liposolv from Giant, right?
different MOA, i believe. targex uses glycerr____acid (i forget!), a licorice-based compound that's shown to reduce subQ fat...in women....who are dieting...but i've still heard good things. targex was originally brought to market by IBE's 2 biggest "enemies" :) (each one an enemy basically because they stole IBE's ideas) i wont give names, i just think it's funny.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I love Targex. Worked great on reducing my love handles. Work it Dsade!! Go on w/your bad self!!

bb

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for an update??

Thanks,

bb
Manufacturer is preparing pricing structure for us. I think we came along a tad more quickly than they expected.

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
different MOA, i believe. targex uses glycerr____acid (i forget!), a licorice-based compound that's shown to reduce subQ fat...in women....who are dieting...but i've still heard good things. targex was originally brought to market by IBE's 2 biggest "enemies" :) (each one an enemy basically because they stole IBE's ideas) i wont give names, i just think it's funny.
Liposolv uses 18 beta-Glycyrrhetinic acid....

Jim Sadler

Awards
It all depends on the carrier. I'm pretty sure you don't want GA acting systemically. You want it specifically targeted on your problem areas. I haven't yet been able to see what the Targex carrier formula looks like.

It should have benzyl alcohol in it. If it doesn't, then someone else needs to make a proper GA local transdermal. The stuff actually has some research behind it.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well I know the man who developed Targex and Im more than confident in his ability to perfect the TDS.

bb

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys I still just don't believe in targeted fat loss(spot reduction). I don't believe there is anything out there that actually does this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys I still just don't believe in targeted fat loss(spot reduction). I don't believe there is anything out there that actually does this.
You should look at the insane amount of feedback, and the write-ups, for the Lipoderm products from Avant Labs. They are extremely effective.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried Lipoderm Ultra a few years back with less than stellar results.
That's too bad. I always got great results from the Ultra version, moreseo than the regular. I have used Targex, and I find it decent...especially with added Raspberry Ketones.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's too bad. I always got great results from the Ultra version, moreseo than the regular. I have used Targex, and I find it decent...especially with added Raspberry Ketones.

I don't know maybe I'll try again with something newer...

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Tbone,

Just b/c your body did not respond to a certain product that certainly does not form conclusive proof that the product is not effective. Everyone's bodies react differently to different compounds.

bb

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I know the man who developed Targex and Im more than confident in his ability to perfect the TDS.

bb
we dont share that opinion. C is a decent guy, but certainly not a chemist. there is always room for error and improvement...and i wish i could put more stock in the reviews targex has gotten the last few years, but i know how much meatheads on steroid boards fall prey to placebo and wishful thinking. plenty of UG's have sold pure oil as injectable steroids and gotten great reviews.

lord, the price point is so good with this stuff....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still hitting them to improve the leaky pump before I will push harder. Shaking this before applying, especially with added RKs and caffeine, becomes an extreme mess.

Jim Sadler

Awards
Seems unlikely, but there's some evidence it works.

Steroids. 2005 Jul;70(8):538-42. Epub 2005 Apr 12.

Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application.

Armanini D, Nacamulli D, Francini-Pesenti F, Battagin G, Ragazzi E, Fiore C.

Cortisol is involved in the distribution and deposition of fat, and its action is regulated by the activity of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice root, blocks 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, thus reducing the availability of cortisol at the level of adipocytes. We evaluated the effect of topical application of a cream containing glycyrrhetinic acid in the thickness of fat at the level of the thigh. Eighteen healthy women (age range 20-33 years) with normal BMI were randomly allocated to treatment, at the level of the dominant thigh, with a cream containing 2.5% glycyrrhetinic acid (n=9) or with a placebo cream containing the excipients alone (n=9). Before and after 1 month of treatment both the circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer of the thighs (by ultrasound analysis) were measured. The circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer were significantly reduced in comparison to the controlateral untreated thigh and to control subjects treated with the placebo cream. No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells; therefore, glycyrrhetinic acid could be effectively used in the reduction of unwanted local fat accumulation.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tbone,

Just b/c your body did not respond to a certain product that certainly does not form conclusive proof that the product is not effective. Everyone's bodies react differently to different compounds.

bb

I know that all too well because I seem to respond extremely differently than anyone elese to supplements.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
we dont share that opinion. C is a decent guy, but certainly not a chemist. there is always room for error and improvement...and i wish i could put more stock in the reviews targex has gotten the last few years, but i know how much meatheads on steroid boards fall prey to placebo and wishful thinking. plenty of UG's have sold pure oil as injectable steroids and gotten great reviews.

lord, the price point is so good with this stuff....
Same Old,

Who is "we"???? Most ug labs are not ran by chemists. And some of the world's greatest 'chemists' were never formally educated. I agree there is always room for improvement. And I def. agree w/Dsade that the pump top sucks and needs to be replaced. I think they should use a spray bottle top similar to Primordial Performance.

bb

Jim Sadler

Awards
I read that, but my question would be couldn't the reduction be from a loss in water weight and not actual fat?.
That's a good question. The abstract says the changes in the superficial fat layer were measured by circumference (probably a tape measure) and ultrasound. A tape measure won't discriminate between loss of water or reduction of fat. The question is can ultrasound be "tricked" by water loss? I honestly don't know.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Bump for update!! Dsade I have heard there is new improved Targex formula coming out. Did Carlito add RKs??? When will I see a Targex + DCP combo deal on NP???

thanks,
bb

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump again! I love Targex! Cmon guys get on it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump again! I love Targex! Cmon guys get on it!
Been out of the loop, and just realized my PM box was full. Let me check on this.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yeahhhhh. I love the thought of all the potential combo deals Dsade could offer w/Targex!!

bb

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are simply getting NO response from them WRT finalizing wholesale pricing. If anyone is in contact with them, have them respond.

Can't do anything until then.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Dsade,

He said he was going to pm you on Mindandmuscle.

bb

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
babyblu, are you a rep for the company? Come on...you can tell us ;)

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Why b/c I know C---to? He doesn't even sell Targex direct? So how could I be a company rep?? TCS doesnt have company reps! Or b/c Im friends w/Chaos but I dont think Chemone even carries anymore?? I did see another research company on another board carrying targex, maybe Rhino Research?? If I was going to rep for anyone I would love to rep for ALRI or a protein co!! Free Jungle Warfare and whey for everyone!!

Im just a law school student who loves cheap supps.

bb

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Actually that funny you say that b/c last month I ended up being banned from a domesticbb site b/c they kept accusing me of being a rep for a certain company whose product Dermacrine I was keeping a log on. The members and even the idiot supermod there kept accusing me of being a rep or a partner in this supp biz, simply b/c I believe in transdermal prods and I believe in that specific prod. I guess I was really naive about the 'behind the scenes' stuff that happens on the boards, so I never really considered the secret deals, this co. can advertise here but this one cant, etc.

But suffice to say Im just repping my hood!! LoL

bb

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Then I will make myself more clear: I am not a rep of any company on or off of AM Now unless you are challenging my honesty and integrity, I will leave it at that.

bb

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only ask because you were so extremely helpful...thank you for the clarification.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
thank u babyblu for sending me the link to this thread.let me address the various q's and concerns the best that i can

same_old disagreement is to be expected with conversations like this.your posts and feedback is appreciate,but imo you could certainly tone down the negativity and open up a bit to new possibilities.ibe is not an idea genie.the info is out there for everyone.and what do u expect?for one person or company to bring out ANY product wether its a peptide or a supp and then have no one else follow suit in similar research?

-the pump sucks.i admit this just as quick as anyone.i found it relatively easy to pop a finger over the spout and shake the hell out of it pre application but were talking ideal ease here so.its being switched on the new targex+ coming out here

-jim sadler...it does not go systemic.the tds designed by carlito works quite well for this.HE may not be a licensed chemist,but from what im aware of,other than what he research himself,the man he learned alot of the tds related info from IS indeed a true genious in the field and is at the top in that game beyond a shadow of a doubt.

-i understand this is new to you guys here on this board.i have not asked the admin here for advertising rights yet.but there are many many logs of satisfied users of this product at MM and other boards.im especially pleased with the ones at mindandmuscle.net in my subforum VIPsupps.i encourage u to check it out.well respected members and staff have used and enjoyed it.results(measurements and subjective feedback overall)speak for themselves.the only problem aside from the funky pump was some ppl experience abit of water retention which of course goes away once the targex is stopped.this should no longer be an issue with the new targex+

-t-bone..as dsade said,and as i stated above.this isnt something brand new(here,but not elsewhere)this is something that has been used and enjoyed by many ppl many times for quite a while now.again i encourage u to check the logs and info at various other boards especially MM.and to specify for you on the lipo...i have had at least one other person tell me that it didnt do jack for him either,but the targex did.im happy to provide u with a bottle if you would keep a log in exchange for the freebie....
and in general ppl simply cannot deny the effectiveness of the various formulas by avant as well as the targex...

-dsade..i dropped u a pm at MM earlier today.hit me up when u get a chance(VIPsupps)id like to chat about the rasberry ketones.u added them to the bottle of targ and it had room for it?interesting...

-back to same_old..were u being sacastic about the price or no?
placebo effect can be powerfull indeed no doubt.im glad u brought it up.tell me if u think this situation could be placebo?my ex uses the targ and she loves it.now placebo COULD be responsible for the nice firm hiney she has from it and the thinner thighs and sharper abs sure.but....she had to go back and get her diamond ring resized after a targex run.the pudge on her fingers dissapated to such a degree that she actually needer her ring resized!see my point?this happened twice actually.

-t-bone..actually the product CAUSED some water retention i admit that,the new formula,again,will have this issue solved with additional caffeine.this is true subq fat loss were seeing with this.

-imo this has major potential not just as a solo product.but the synergy with other products.wether its using it for a cycling approach with other topicals.or using it with various oral fatburners and related products such as camphibolic and dcp(i getting ready to hit targex/dcp and perhaps camp if there are no bad ineractions of all three.so im excited for this!)

-TheMyth,thank u for your support.u were very very helpful with your feedback on your cycle and i look forward to your log of the new targex+

-dsade...i have gotten no communications from u?i believe its time to get a different email server.i apologize as this looks bad on me.but again,i have been waiting patiently for ya bud but i have yet to receive any pm's or email??? [email protected]
i believe its about time to dump that crappy acct and sign up with gmail or something...

-and finally..perhaps babyblu should start getting salary hehehe.seems sometimes he is takin care of promotion better than i do myself :) its much appreciated out of my soon to be bad ass high priced lawyer friend!its always sincerely appreciated cuz YOUR MY BOY BLU!

-well that seems to about sum things up.had to fit alot in to catch up here.i was unaware this was being discussed here as i dont advertise here sorry fellas!

any other questions or concerns just lmk.thanks all

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
juggernaut, you've got PM

babyblu, my apologies...

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
No apologies necessary bro. I have been on the boards for a few years now and I am friends with a lot of people, a lot of sources both above and underground, and am on a lot of boards. I do admit I am prejudiced towards my friends who I think are good people, but nonetheless I am not being paid in cash or product to pimp anyone's products. I am just an enthuisastic guy and tend towards the salesman mentality which I guess is part of the reason why I will be an excellent trial attorney very shortly. Rick Collins is a genius but he didnt corner the market ;)

bb

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No apologies necessary bro. I have been on the boards for a few years now and I am friends with a lot of people, a lot of sources both above and underground, and am on a lot of boards. I do admit I am prejudiced towards my friends who I think are good people, but nonetheless I am not being paid in cash or product to pimp anyone's products. I am just an enthuisastic guy and tend towards the salesman mentality which I guess is part of the reason why I will be an excellent trial attorney very shortly. Rick Collins is a genius but he didnt corner the market ;)

bb
Wait...so you are the attorney for VIPSupps? You are here reprezentin Targex? Will Muffy and Skip ever declare their undying love for each other...and Chee-tos?

Find out all this and more on next week's "While The Planet Turns".

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
VIP couldnt afford me ;) JK!! No Im finishing my 2nd year of law school. Just helped VIP with some legal issues and research. But when I pass the bar I will represent Targex, Mr T or just about anyone who can afford my retainer!!

bb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
corndog Supplements 37
Supplements 1
babyblu Supplement Logs 0
hamper19 Supplements 0
hamper19 Weight Loss 73