Targex coming to NP???

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Actually that funny you say that b/c last month I ended up being banned from a domesticbb site b/c they kept accusing me of being a rep for a certain company whose product Dermacrine I was keeping a log on. The members and even the idiot supermod there kept accusing me of being a rep or a partner in this supp biz, simply b/c I believe in transdermal prods and I believe in that specific prod. I guess I was really naive about the 'behind the scenes' stuff that happens on the boards, so I never really considered the secret deals, this co. can advertise here but this one cant, etc.

But suffice to say Im just repping my hood!! LoL

bb

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'll take that as a yes...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Then I will make myself more clear: I am not a rep of any company on or off of AM Now unless you are challenging my honesty and integrity, I will leave it at that.

bb
    •   

4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

I only ask because you were so extremely helpful...thank you for the clarification.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

thank u babyblu for sending me the link to this thread.let me address the various q's and concerns the best that i can

same_old disagreement is to be expected with conversations like this.your posts and feedback is appreciate,but imo you could certainly tone down the negativity and open up a bit to new possibilities.ibe is not an idea genie.the info is out there for everyone.and what do u expect?for one person or company to bring out ANY product wether its a peptide or a supp and then have no one else follow suit in similar research?

-the pump sucks.i admit this just as quick as anyone.i found it relatively easy to pop a finger over the spout and shake the hell out of it pre application but were talking ideal ease here so.its being switched on the new targex+ coming out here

-jim sadler...it does not go systemic.the tds designed by carlito works quite well for this.HE may not be a licensed chemist,but from what im aware of,other than what he research himself,the man he learned alot of the tds related info from IS indeed a true genious in the field and is at the top in that game beyond a shadow of a doubt.

-i understand this is new to you guys here on this board.i have not asked the admin here for advertising rights yet.but there are many many logs of satisfied users of this product at MM and other boards.im especially pleased with the ones at mindandmuscle.net in my subforum VIPsupps.i encourage u to check it out.well respected members and staff have used and enjoyed it.results(measurements and subjective feedback overall)speak for themselves.the only problem aside from the funky pump was some ppl experience abit of water retention which of course goes away once the targex is stopped.this should no longer be an issue with the new targex+

-t-bone..as dsade said,and as i stated above.this isnt something brand new(here,but not elsewhere)this is something that has been used and enjoyed by many ppl many times for quite a while now.again i encourage u to check the logs and info at various other boards especially MM.and to specify for you on the lipo...i have had at least one other person tell me that it didnt do jack for him either,but the targex did.im happy to provide u with a bottle if you would keep a log in exchange for the freebie....
    and in general ppl simply cannot deny the effectiveness of the various formulas by avant as well as the targex...

-dsade..i dropped u a pm at MM earlier today.hit me up when u get a chance(VIPsupps)id like to chat about the rasberry ketones.u added them to the bottle of targ and it had room for it?interesting...

-back to same_old..were u being sacastic about the price or no?
    placebo effect can be powerfull indeed no doubt.im glad u brought it up.tell me if u think this situation could be placebo?my ex uses the targ and she loves it.now placebo COULD be responsible for the nice firm hiney she has from it and the thinner thighs and sharper abs sure.but....she had to go back and get her diamond ring resized after a targex run.the pudge on her fingers dissapated to such a degree that she actually needer her ring resized!see my point?this happened twice actually.

-t-bone..actually the product CAUSED some water retention i admit that,the new formula,again,will have this issue solved with additional caffeine.this is true subq fat loss were seeing with this.

-imo this has major potential not just as a solo product.but the synergy with other products.wether its using it for a cycling approach with other topicals.or using it with various oral fatburners and related products such as camphibolic and dcp(i getting ready to hit targex/dcp and perhaps camp if there are no bad ineractions of all three.so im excited for this!)

-TheMyth,thank u for your support.u were very very helpful with your feedback on your cycle and i look forward to your log of the new targex+

-dsade...i have gotten no communications from u?i believe its time to get a different email server.i apologize as this looks bad on me.but again,i have been waiting patiently for ya bud but i have yet to receive any pm's or email??? vipsupps@vipsupps.com
    i believe its about time to dump that crappy acct and sign up with gmail or something...

-and finally..perhaps babyblu should start getting salary hehehe.seems sometimes he is takin care of promotion better than i do myself its much appreciated out of my soon to be bad ass high priced lawyer friend!its always sincerely appreciated cuz YOUR MY BOY BLU!

-well that seems to about sum things up.had to fit alot in to catch up here.i was unaware this was being discussed here as i dont advertise here sorry fellas!

any other questions or concerns just lmk.thanks all
  6. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

juggernaut, you've got PM

babyblu, my apologies...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

No apologies necessary bro. I have been on the boards for a few years now and I am friends with a lot of people, a lot of sources both above and underground, and am on a lot of boards. I do admit I am prejudiced towards my friends who I think are good people, but nonetheless I am not being paid in cash or product to pimp anyone's products. I am just an enthuisastic guy and tend towards the salesman mentality which I guess is part of the reason why I will be an excellent trial attorney very shortly. Rick Collins is a genius but he didnt corner the market

bb
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

call me when you get out of law school...lol
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    No apologies necessary bro. I have been on the boards for a few years now and I am friends with a lot of people, a lot of sources both above and underground, and am on a lot of boards. I do admit I am prejudiced towards my friends who I think are good people, but nonetheless I am not being paid in cash or product to pimp anyone's products. I am just an enthuisastic guy and tend towards the salesman mentality which I guess is part of the reason why I will be an excellent trial attorney very shortly. Rick Collins is a genius but he didnt corner the market

bb
    Wait...so you are the attorney for VIPSupps? You are here reprezentin Targex? Will Muffy and Skip ever declare their undying love for each other...and Chee-tos?

Find out all this and more on next week's "While The Planet Turns".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

VIP couldnt afford me JK!! No Im finishing my 2nd year of law school. Just helped VIP with some legal issues and research. But when I pass the bar I will represent Targex, Mr T or just about anyone who can afford my retainer!!

bb

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming to NP this week
    By mw1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:49 AM
  2. Maximize v2 FRUIT PUNCH SLAM - coming to AM/NP first!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:22 PM
  3. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 12:45 AM