glycerol mono sterate looks like broken glass?
- 03-14-2007, 10:50 PM
- 03-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Sounds like it is a crsytalline structure. That would be a typical appearance.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 03-15-2007, 12:15 AM
03-15-2007, 05:23 PM
try breaking it up a bit to smaller pieces before mixing...thats what I did when I used GMS.
03-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah that's what mine looked like. I just eat a spoonful of it before I hit the gym.
03-16-2007, 08:02 PM
I put it in my blender, but that didn't help much so i just capped it. Its pretty easy to cap.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bodybybrad in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 01:38 PM
- By Dynomyte001 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:34 PM
- By bullfx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-24-2003, 02:59 PM
- By wojo in forum General ChatReplies: 52Last Post: 04-21-2003, 12:25 PM
- By pjorstad in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2002, 11:35 PM