glycerol mono sterate looks like broken glass?
- 03-15-2007, 12:50 AM
- 03-15-2007, 12:57 AM
Sounds like it is a crsytalline structure. That would be a typical appearance.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
03-15-2007, 02:15 AM
03-15-2007, 07:23 PM
try breaking it up a bit to smaller pieces before mixing...thats what I did when I used GMS.
03-15-2007, 09:43 PM
03-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bodybybrad in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 03:38 PM
- By Dynomyte001 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:34 PM
- By bullfx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-24-2003, 04:59 PM
- By wojo in forum General ChatReplies: 52Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:25 PM
- By pjorstad in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2003, 01:35 AM