glycerol mono sterate looks like broken glass?
- 03-14-2007, 11:50 PM
- 03-14-2007, 11:57 PM
Sounds like it is a crsytalline structure. That would be a typical appearance.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
03-15-2007, 01:15 AM
03-15-2007, 06:23 PM
try breaking it up a bit to smaller pieces before mixing...thats what I did when I used GMS.
03-15-2007, 08:43 PM
03-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bodybybrad in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 02:38 PM
- By Dynomyte001 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2003, 01:34 PM
- By bullfx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-24-2003, 03:59 PM
- By wojo in forum General ChatReplies: 52Last Post: 04-21-2003, 01:25 PM
- By pjorstad in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2003, 12:35 AM