Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.07%

dsade,

I WILL give a more complete report when I use the CE without any caffeine (starting tommorrow I think). On the other hand I have already cut back from around 600-700 mg of caffeine a day before getting the Clear Edge, down to between 75-200 mg since I've started with the CE.

No negatives that I've noticed, just some positive extras -- such as reduced stress levels during workouts.

My initial dose of 5 caps this morning was without caffeine, and I still was very sharp, but I never took a second dose today as I wanted to test some remaining Millenium samples -- Cordygen5 and Citruvol at full servings and Carnage at 1/2 a serving, along with some Beta Alanine I had and 3 grams of Arginine that I had too. I also drank my first cup of brewed coffee in this last week. I then went to test it out on a stationary bicycle (Life Fitness) to see if I increased my endurance.

I like to do full hour tests, and I go by how many calories are burned in an hour as a decent way to compare improvement. I also pay attention to what levels I can keep up a good cadence or rpm level. Anyway, it has been one of my medium term goals to be able to burn over 700 Kcals in one hour since June 2006 when I started using the bikes to acheive some aerobic shape. I surpassed my goal today as I made 702 Kcals in one hour, and this was a big jump from my former best of 634 Kcals. I feel that some of the credit (maybe alot of credit) has to be given to Millenium Sports supps.

I know you cannot push your endurance supplement contacts any faster, but you can see my interest is high. I won't say any more, but keep us informed with developments.

Thanks,

Tuberman

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

i see.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's not that there is any kind of withdrawal, more like when you use 87 octane, switch to 93 octane, then go back to 87. It just becomes more apparent that you had been performing at a higher level.
    Thank you, much appreciated. I get what you mean.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.07%

This is probably my last post on this thread as I found out what I wanted to know. The last two days I've had zero caffeine. Yesterday I used the Clear Edge at 6 tabs per serving (2 servings) and it followed an extremely tiring workout the day before where I worked out with weights (upper back and biceps), then followed with a personal best bicycle workout for an hour. That bike workout should have burnt me for a day or two. But using the CE I still was sharp and focused the whole day after. I've even got some hard studying done.

The CE is effective without caffeine, very effective, but feels nicer yet with some caffeine added. Clear Edge works, even with tough conditions.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    This is probably my last post on this thread as I found out what I wanted to know. The last two days I've had zero caffeine. Yesterday I used the Clear Edge at 6 tabs per serving (2 servings) and it followed an extremely tiring workout the day before where I worked out with weights (upper back and biceps), then followed with a personal best bicycle workout for an hour. That bike workout should have burnt me for a day or two. But using the CE I still was sharp and focused the whole day after. I've even got some hard studying done.

The CE is effective without caffeine, very effective, but feels nicer yet with some caffeine added. Clear Edge works, even with tough conditions.
    Thank you for the excellent feedback, sir. Your input is VERY valuable, for sure.

I think we are going to end up doing both a caffeinated and non-caffeinated version.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Any Idea how much caffiene will be on a single dose(three caps right?)
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Any Idea how much caffiene will be on a single dose(three caps right?)
    Not that much, given that some will be taking 4-5 caps per serving....maybe 75mg per 3.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 06:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 01:34 PM