- 03-12-2007, 09:34 PM
I actually ordered a 4 pack of these bottles from Home Shopping Network off a recommendation a while back. These things are night and day better than any shaker I have ever used. No leaking, the metal mixer ball works great and you can drink out of the spout. Toss out your freebie shakers and buy a few of these, well worth it.
- 03-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Yes the blender bottle is e****lent, especially with the price at NP. The size of the blender ball is large enough so no kids will accidentally get it in their throat yet it is effective. The noise generated from shaking it in the plastic bottle is minimum as well even though it is metal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2011, 12:29 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2008, 02:35 PM
- By evankyle in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2008, 04:20 PM
- By scott72 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2007, 01:28 AM
- By jjohn in forum NutraplanetReplies: 15Last Post: 03-20-2007, 11:31 PM