An ideal BluePrint for bodybuilders and fitness activists!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

An ideal BluePrint for bodybuilders and fitness activists!

That's right! Man Sports' Blue Print is now in stock and ready for shipment at The Planet!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

• Goes Beyond Arginine, with The Revolutionary New Breakthrough Compound –Agmatine!
    • Regulate NO production
    • Contains 300 mg of R-ALA per serving
    • Stimulates The Release of Pituitary Peptide Hormones, LH and GH!
    • Supports an Anabolic Environment
    • Improves Insulin Response and Sensitivity
    • Prevents Free Radical Damage
    • Alters Pain Thresholds and is Neuroprotective
    • Stacks well with CLOUT and BODYOCTANE for MASS and Performance and VAPORIZE and SCORCH for leanness and well being.

For a more fit body, fuller muscles and greater strength and performance, SET IT OFF with BLUE PRINT.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Damn, my totally awesome comedic genius was erased!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This thread is a letdown.

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.61%

Poison, are you going to give this a try. I still have my bottle. But I was thinking of trying it soon.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%

I will, but I'm not sure when. Break into it so we can find out how it is!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.61%

I guess someone has to be the guinea pig
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will be ordering a bottle of this right away. MAN is one of the top companies in the business as far as innovation and integrity.

I support Joey fully.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.02%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will be ordering a bottle of this right away. MAN is one of the top companies in the business as far as innovation and integrity.

I support Joey fully.
    Big bump to that. I'll be gettin a bottle as well. I have no doubt it will deliver 100%.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.61%

Yeah I agree. Always top notch otherwise I would have not bought a bottle. Glad to see you guys picked this up.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.99%

yeah, MAN's reputation really can't be beat, and they seem to think very highly of this product...don't understand the 20 day supply though
  11. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%

thinking of trying it also but im wondering if the n-rala will clash with my anabolic pump.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Does agmatine "regulate NO synthesis" by down-regulating it? I did a quick search and have found multiple places where it says it competitively inhibits nitric oxide synthase.

The hormone regulatory effects, along with the anti-oxidant effects with the ALA probably outweigh that fact (not that I'm a big fan of NO products in general). I just hope people don't read the description and start making assumptions...

I'm not trying to knock this product because I know MAN is a very reputable company, but this is probably the only product out there with agmatine. Still interested in it if people have more info...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Does agmatine "regulate NO synthesis" by down-regulating it? I did a quick search and have found multiple places where it says it competitively inhibits nitric oxide synthase.

The hormone regulatory effects, along with the anti-oxidant effects with the ALA probably outweigh that fact (not that I'm a big fan of NO products in general). I just hope people don't read the description and start making assumptions...

I'm not trying to knock this product because I know MAN is a very reputable company, but this is probably the only product out there with agmatine. Still interested in it if people have more info...
    Bump.

I actually came looking to this thread for that exact question.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%

There's this:

Q&A Part I

Prepared by dinoiii

--------------------

Question #1

Q: Am I right in saying that Agmatine, amongst many other things, inhibits monoamine oxidase? If I am right, then which one does it inhibit, alpha or beta? And how potent of a MAO inhibitor is it?

A: There is, in effect, a LOW affinity for the MAO, and this is A > B as depicted in the slide show above. This idea contributes, in part to its suggested antidepressant/anxiolytic activities, which could help with cortisol control in the long run for the bodybuilder. Because it has been shown to suggest only a low affinity, it is thought that the other contributing mechanisms (as suggested in the slide show) also play part on the effect seen.

-------------------

Question #2

Q: Do I need to take 1 serving daily or can I take it only on workout days?

A: While this is more a question for the second part of the slide show series, some of you will be embarking on taking this before it is released as Blue Print is in stock. That said, I will respond that the supplement should be taken daily on both workout and non-workout days for now.

--------------------

Question #3

Q: What do they mean when they say that one of its effects is activation of constitutive nitric oxide synthase? And in light of all this, how does this bode for those taking Blueprint and Body Octane? Would the Blueprint nullify some of the NO effects of Body Octane?

A: As I have hopefully depicted in the slide show, NOT all NOS production is created equal. The essential fate of three types of which have predominantly been discussed in Agmatine research. Constitutive NOS (cNOS) is essentially that which is genetically programmed. Barring everything else left static, there will still be a baseline production rate based on this mechanism.

Although another question moreso better suited for the second half of the slide show, but again due to people likely starting to take the stack – I find an answer to be imperative. Due to essential regulatory control of the various polyamines and enzymatic breakdown pathways, the two could and should actually play synergistic roles.

Body Octane is NOT an arginine product, but it does have citrulline malate in it, I encourage you to look at both of my pictorial slides on endogenous production in this first slide show and see how you are essentially bypassing NO production and with it, likely exerting some antioxidant protection, but at the same time…you will still experience some of the perceptual “pumps” and they should be longer-lasting, without precipitous impact from the short-half life of something like NO.

When the regulatory controls kick back in, NO will be back in place through endogenous metabolism and you will see additional pumps extended out for prolonged periods.

--------------------

Question #4

Q: With the limited number of bottles available for this first run, would it be wise for me to wait for the board member discount?

A: As you have likely received email notification by now, there is a limited time offer (1 week) for MAN-UP discussion board members to receive up to 3 bottles of Blue Print for $30 each (a $19.95 savings over the MSRP per bottle of $49.95).

--------------------

Question #5

Q: Has J-Rod or anyone else used the product yet, and if so, what results were seen? Should I mix up a serving of BO and then use it to wash down the Blueprint before I eat breakfast? Also, how long should one wait between taking BO or Blueprint and eating?

A: Raid-fire response to the questions you offered above:

(1) Anyone used it: Yes
    (2) Response: Subjectively favorable
    (3) Take Blue Print in the AM on an empty stomach (we will define this as first thing in the AM, have it sitting by the side of the bed with water. Allow for appropriate absorption and transit which may be about 20 or 30 minutes…get showered of come to the MAN-UP discussion board to check on the latest while you are waiting to eat).

More Q&A’s will follow.

D_
    MAN-UP Magazine Author
    Then there's this:

MAN Sports MAN-UP Discussion Board :: View topic - MAN BLUE PRINT Research & Slide Show Part I

Now, since I did the heavy lifting, could someone summarize it into cliff notes for the rest of us?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%

OK, my touchpad finger died...
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok...those were my thoughts exactly.

Thanks for the lesson....much appreciated! Just wanted to make sure that people weren't looking to take this for "sick pumps". Glad to see that this will do a body good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 01:26 AM
  2. What is GI and how do y0ou use it for bodybuilding?
    By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 06:25 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 07:06 PM
  4. AMAZING program for bodybuilders/fitness enthuasiasts
    By The Doberman in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 07:31 AM
  5. for overall health and fitness, is it bad to do cardio after lifting?
    By Grifty McGrift in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 07:30 PM