DCP, did this happen to you?

  1. DCP, did this happen to you?


    I just opened my bottle of DCP today, and there was brown liquid around the bottle as if some capsules were broken. Is this normal?


  2. Mine has the oil like coating as well but none of the capsules were broken.

  3. All my caps are intact and a bit oily. I'm pretty sure the oil is normal.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   
       


  4. I had the same issue with the caps being oily...no biggie. But, I did stain my shirt today, so hopefully it will come off!

  5. I am checking into this. We have received a couple of reports of caps leaking.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Damn. I wanted to try out DCP - finally had decided to order it. :| Any idea if we can get a substitute if the caps are broken. Or, I guess if you can update this thread on when this is resolved, I can wait to order. I don't really want to lose or miss doses because broken caps.. or if this leaking affects the effectiveness of the product.

  7. none broken here, just a little oily on the outside like the others have said.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bornthisway View Post
    Damn. I wanted to try out DCP - finally had decided to order it. :| Any idea if we can get a substitute if the caps are broken. Or, I guess if you can update this thread on when this is resolved, I can wait to order. I don't really want to lose or miss doses because broken caps.. or if this leaking affects the effectiveness of the product.
    It will not affect the potency of the product at all. There have been a couple of reports of leaking caps, and I am looking into this.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. I just realized that I had asked a question about DCP, but it was in the supplement section...New properties of DCP?

    I was just wondering if I was correct in assuming that ATP synthesis is increased by DCP since the write up states that "the oxidation of pyruvate is increased"...I was asking b/c I figured that would be included in the write up if it were true, but it is not mentioned.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I just realized that I had asked a question about DCP, but it was in the supplement section...New properties of DCP?

    I was just wondering if I was correct in assuming that ATP synthesis is increased by DCP since the write up states that "the oxidation of pyruvate is increased"...I was asking b/c I figured that would be included in the write up if it were true, but it is not mentioned.
    Yes, it does. Increased mitochondrial activity is one of the most potent effects of DCP, which cause both fat burning AND endurance increase.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. That's what I thought, but I didn't want to assume. Thanks for the help!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  12. I was wondering, can DCP be taken around workouts?

  13. I still haven't had any issue of a broken cap or one that looks like it had leaked out. Just the oily film on the outside.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    I was wondering, can DCP be taken around workouts?
    It sounds like it would be ideal to take pre-workout. If there's a reason not to, I'm not seeing it...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    I was wondering, can DCP be taken around workouts?
    Correct...DCP is amazing to take preworkout, as it increases endurance. Physical activity also seems to amplify the fat burning/thermogenic effects significantly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Correct...DCP is amazing to take preworkout, as it increases endurance. Physical activity also seems to amplify the fat burning/thermogenic effects significantly.
    Going by this matt, since i'm trying out the 1 pill 6 times a day scheme...would you recommend I do 2 pills pre-workout on my lifting days? or keep things how I have them now?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Blk98Bird View Post
    Going by this matt, since i'm trying out the 1 pill 6 times a day scheme...would you recommend I do 2 pills pre-workout on my lifting days? or keep things how I have them now?
    Actually yes, this would be a good idea.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually yes, this would be a good idea.
    ok good to know!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Correct...DCP is amazing to take preworkout, as it increases endurance. Physical activity also seems to amplify the fat burning/thermogenic effects significantly.
    So I guess then I have all the reasons in the world to take it before my morning cardio?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    So I guess then I have all the reasons in the world to take it before my morning cardio?
    I would love to see some more feedback on DCP and fasted cardio.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Just placed my order for a couple bottles of DCP. Looking forward to trying this stuff out. I will be stacking it with Basic Cuts and Avant Labs liquid Sesamin. Should be a good stack I think.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would love to see some more feedback on DCP and fasted cardio.
    Hey D...I've been using 2 DCP, 2 PowerFull, and 2 Basic Cuts for fasted cardio 2x a week and I have felt some increased endurance during the cardio. I've had to increase the level to get as hard of a workout as I was getting before.

    Quote Originally Posted by nvr2loud View Post
    Just placed my order for a couple bottles of DCP. Looking forward to trying this stuff out. I will be stacking it with Basic Cuts and Avant Labs liquid Sesamin. Should be a good stack I think.
    nvr...I've been using DCP, Basic Cuts, AP, and PowerFull for the last month or so and have had very good success. Here's the link to my log: TheWilMan's AP/DCP/WMS Log

    The only issue I had with Basic Cuts was some stomach issues because of the cayenne but it's OK now You can defintely feel the cayenne as it is released!

    Good luck, nvr!

  23. Did you put mustard in my bottle of DCP? Smells like mustard and biscuits...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    nvr...I've been using DCP, Basic Cuts, AP, and PowerFull for the last month or so and have had very good success. Here's the link to my log: TheWilMan's AP/DCP/WMS Log

    The only issue I had with Basic Cuts was some stomach issues because of the cayenne but it's OK now You can defintely feel the cayenne as it is released!

    Good luck, nvr!
    Thanks for the link to your log. I will check it out. I haven't used BC, DCP, or the liquid Sesathin before, so I will start out lower doses and increase from there. I have used other stims before as well as other TTA products like Melting Point and have had good results with them. Looking forward to trying out these specific products since I have read great feedback from them.
    Anyways, back on topic.
    DCP is back in stock at NutraPlanet.

  25. Hey, I just got my DCP the other day and I opened the bottle today to find brown oily stains everywhere, and the caps are only 3/4 full. Is that normal?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    Hey, I just got my DCP the other day and I opened the bottle today to find brown oily stains everywhere, and the caps are only 3/4 full. Is that normal?
    The reason we had to use the bigger caps was to get the proper dosage with the new capping procedure. They are filled to the rim of the bottom half of the cap, the top is purged of all air using nitrogen, then the cap is sealed.

    Some oil inevitably coats the outsides of the capsules, and we are working on cleaning that up, but the product is unaffected.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. no dramas. thanks for the reply

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    no dramas. thanks for the reply
    Anytime.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Hey dsade, i have a question about DCP, this seems as good a place as any to put it.

    Will DCP cause me any trouble falling asleep if taken near bed time?

    Sorry if this has been asked before.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    Hey dsade, i have a question about DCP, this seems as good a place as any to put it.

    Will DCP cause me any trouble falling asleep if taken near bed time?

    Sorry if this has been asked before.
    PLCAR is a body stimulant...so I would say - depends if you have a propensity for insomnia. If so, WHY?

    I know for me it is about mental activity, so DCP does not keep me awake too bad.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. that would be a yes in my case then. I've had chronic insomnia since i was a child and I've yet to figure out why. It isn't depression or anxiety, nor is it hyperthyroidism.

    I've given up trying to treat it. I just have to live with the 4-5 hours of sleep i get some nights.

    I have one more question, Is there any potentional negative side effects of stacking DCP with MAN Scorch. I know they both contain RK but that is not a cause for concern is it? I'm taking an extra ~600 mg of K and ~500mg of Mg each day too because I'm scared of TTA, hehe.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    that would be a yes in my case then. I've had chronic insomnia since i was a child and I've yet to figure out why. It isn't depression or anxiety, nor is it hyperthyroidism.

    I've given up trying to treat it. I just have to live with the 4-5 hours of sleep i get some nights.

    I have one more question, Is there any potentional negative side effects of stacking DCP with MAN Scorch. I know they both contain RK but that is not a cause for concern is it? I'm taking an extra ~600 mg of K and ~500mg of Mg each day too because I'm scared of TTA, hehe.
    I used Potassium salt of Pyruvate in DCP to counteract the cramping.

    DCP and Scorch would be a fantastic combo.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I used Potassium salt of Pyruvate in DCP to counteract the cramping.
    I'm curious, are there any benefits of this form of potassium over other forms? Is it there soley to address cramping or are there any other benefits? And how much elemental potassium is 2 caps of DCP providing me with?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    I'm curious, are there any benefits of this form of potassium over other forms? Is it there soley to address cramping or are there any other benefits? And how much elemental potassium is 2 caps of DCP providing me with?
    I was going for the Pyruvate, and chose the Potassium salt for the added anti cramping benefits.

    Pyruvate works synergistically with the PLCAR to cause major fatloss.

    I will get you the full numbers for elemental potassium per dose.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does this happen to you ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. why did this happen to me
    By elscotto in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 07:31 AM
  3. Has this ever happened to you????
    By MESSPLAY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 10:56 PM
  4. Has this ever happened to you.... don't lie.
    By prld2gr8ns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 08:57 PM
  5. this ever happened to you guys?
    By Cold in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Log in
Log in