Everything in red?

Drzman

Awards
Every item I add to cart is in red. Weird, was working earlier. I decided to look around for other things I needed and BAM!!! RED :'(

Cody3308

Awards
They just finished moving so it might be a little while...hope that helps.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We had to do a complete inventory recount over the weekend...everything is good to go now :)

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Scorch, Cycle Support & Poseidon are still in red.

any chance of restocking these supps

Drzman

Awards

X2 for scorch and vaporize. I ordered No Shotgun cuz these were in red. When will they be available?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Poseidon should be in stock by Tuesday or Wednesday. The demand for this product has been extremely overwhelming, and supplies have run a little short. Rest assured that it will get there, and that Nimbus is currently upgrading their manufacturing process to adapt to the increase volume demand. Thanks for your interest in our products.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback & keep up the good work! :cheers:

Poseidon should be in stock by Tuesday or Wednesday. The demand for this product has been extremely overwhelming, and supplies have run a little short. Rest assured that it will get there, and that Nimbus is currently upgrading their manufacturing process to adapt to the increase volume demand. Thanks for your interest in our products.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so when can I finally get my hairy palms on some AP ?
:icon_lol:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Nutra Planet has been making some HUGE changes to upgrade their already amazing service....Including moving their entire operation to a new facility to better serve their customers.

I'm sure they will be completely caught up very shortly and running even better than ever ;) They are a first class operation.

The same can be said for Nimbus Nutrition as we are in the process of upgrading our facilities to meet your needs as well :)

I'm sure Nutra Planet joins me in thanking everyone for their support and understanding while we work hard to serve you better in the future. :thumbsup:

Workin