Nutraplanet will have White Flood very soon

  1. Thumbs up Nutraplanet will have White Flood very soon


    should be arriving in their warehouse tomorrow. look for White FLOOD on their site soon


  2. You know what? That may be my next purchase.

    Projected price?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    You know what? That may be my next purchase.

    Projected price?
    its up to sam, but most likely 35-40 (from what other sites charge) for a 50 serving container.
    •   
       


  4. And Controlled Labs was not joking when they said that White Flood will arrive soon!

    White Flood is now in stock and ready for shipment at the Planet!

    The only question is....For how long???
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    And Controlled Labs was not joking when they said that White Flood will arrive soon!

    White Flood is now in stock and ready for shipment at the Planet!

    The only question is....For how long???
    I think it will sell out within a few hours, so get it fast

  6. only 6 bottles of white flood left on nutraplanet.com, get them while they last. second batch goes into production tomorrow.

  7. How many did they start with???

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    only 6 bottles of white flood left on nutraplanet.com, get them while they last. second batch goes into production tomorrow.

  8. I wanna buy it and throw in 100gr Di Creatine malate for $3.

  9. Heh

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    a lot more

  10. Damn Poison. It's like you read my mind. A few weeks ago I picked up a GreenMAG, dicreatine malate and a creatine gluconate to try out. Not at the same time.
    White Flood looks good. I will buy one after I finish my bottle of White Blood.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Damn Poison. It's like you read my mind. A few weeks ago I picked up a GreenMAG, dicreatine malate and a creatine gluconate to try out. Not at the same time.
    White Flood looks good. I will buy one after I finish my bottle of White Blood.
    sounds good, are you keeping a log?

  12. No, not yet. I thought about it. Wasn't sure if anyone cared what glsa17 had to say.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    No, not yet. I thought about it. Wasn't sure if anyone cared what glsa17 had to say.
    Weeee caaaaare.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  14. anyone ever try it as a tester? any good results?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Weeee caaaaare.

    thanks prld2gr8ns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    No, not yet. I thought about it. Wasn't sure if anyone cared what glsa17 had to say.
    we sure do care

  17. glsa, put it out there!

    I'm deciding between Ragnarok, VasoXplode, and White Blood/creatine. Ragnarok is just a great formula; I like that VasoXplode uses citrulline, not arginine; and the additional ingedients in WB look really interesting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Test_Subject View Post
    anyone ever try it as a tester? any good results?
    there are some testers on AM in the review section, plus on other major boards and on controlledlabsforum.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 01:13 PM
  2. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 12:41 PM
  3. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 10:32 AM
  4. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:39 PM
  5. nutraplanet just ordered white flood!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Log in
Log in