Price Match?

Drzman

Awards
I'm sure this has been posted before but does Nutra price match? I really want to buy from them because the customer service has been excellent but I found a few things a couple of dollars cheaper elsewhere.

Also, start selling some real gains please :)

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AFAIK, it's well known in business that the company with better customer service always triumphs over one who only can boast of low prices.

Case in point: I do not shop at WalMart because I disagree with their ethics, I'd rather give my money to another place and pay a little more and get real service. I don't care if I can get item X at WalMart for cheaper, I'd rather see my money go toward another company with ethics that I agree with.

So...

Choose wisely. Good luck with Company X if you have a problem with your order-- they may leave you stuck in the mud, where NP would bend over backwards to help you.

You get what you pay for!!! And when you spend money at NP, you know you will have no problems!!!

Take the chance and pay less elsewhere-- and get the cheap quality of service that will come with it.

Though I must sound like a TV commercial, I am just a very satisfied customer of NP, and have no financial relationship with them.

Drzman

Awards
AFAIK, it's well known in business that the company with better customer service always triumphs over one who only can boast of low prices.

Case in point: I do not shop at WalMart because I disagree with their ethics, I'd rather give my money to another place and pay a little more and get real service. I don't care if I can get item X at WalMart for cheaper, I'd rather see my money go toward another company with ethics that I agree with.

So...

Choose wisely. Good luck with Company X if you have a problem with your order-- they may leave you stuck in the mud, where NP would bend over backwards to help you.

You get what you pay for!!! And when you spend money at NP, you know you will have no problems!!!

Take the chance and pay less elsewhere-- and get the cheap quality of service that will come with it.

Though I must sound like a TV commercial, I am just a very satisfied customer of NP, and have no financial relationship with them.
I live in Canada, my currency sucks. I will have to pay customs. If I can save a few dollars, it would greatly help. Most of you are from the US and do not understand how easily the killer shipping price, currency conversion and custom fees add up quicky.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has awesome deals and the fastest shipping times to Canada. I live here. Always go with the USPS Airmail too. The slight additional price difference say in your case, is easily balanced out considering the time you'd wait elsewhere.

That's speaking form my experience.

Don't forget about the latest addition for canadian customers too.
True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
overall nutra kicks everyone else's butt when it comes to overall price and service, there may be a couple of products here and there that might have a better price somewhere else but accross the board Nutra will always rein supreme in my books

THEY DON'T NEED TO PRICE MATCH!!!

thanks nutra planet :thumbsup:

Drzman

Awards
Ill stick to nutra. Even though its a bit more $$$. Service is sooooo goood. puts the rest to shame.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I live in Canada, my currency sucks. I will have to pay customs. If I can save a few dollars, it would greatly help. Most of you are from the US and do not understand how easily the killer shipping price, currency conversion and custom fees add up quicky.
Even with the currency which isn't that bad. I still find it MUCH cheaper to order from Nutraplanet then to go down to a store like Popeyes to get supps (and the selection is MUCH better)

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
Don't knock the Canadian dollar, if anything it's strong as ever. Use to get 1.5+ CAD for an American dollar. Now it's down to 1.15-1.18. Thanks to mr. bush and his deficit spending.

Anyways i'm a Canadian customer of Nutraplanet and I'd stick with them if it just a couple dollars difference. With online places, i'll take reliability, low prices and fast shipping.

If you split orders between places with cheaper prices, the shipping will kill the savings anyways. Plus some creative persons at nutra made my customs payment cheaper than it should have been.

nutra + usps FTW

Drzman

Awards
Don't knock the Canadian dollar, if anything it's strong as ever. Use to get 1.5+ CAD for an American dollar. Now it's down to 1.15-1.18. Thanks to mr. bush and his deficit spending.

Anyways i'm a Canadian customer of Nutraplanet and I'd stick with them if it just a couple dollars difference. With online places, i'll take reliability, low prices and fast shipping.

If you split orders between places with cheaper prices, the shipping will kill the savings anyways. Plus some creative persons at nutra made my customs payment cheaper than it should have been.

nutra + usps FTW
how creative??? my customs are killing me. save me money!!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sticky is a good explanation for us Canadian customers. I was rather hesitant about ordering from the US but I might give it a go, from either true protein or NutraPlanet, both have good customer support and shipping policies.

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
I live in Toronto and buy almost everything from nutra. Even with shipping and taxes, its still cheaper than SND and popeyes, plus, the selection sucks for canadian stores.

BTW - Nutra is pretty good and reducing the customs fees. They know hot to work the system.