NutraPlanet service issue

Vegking

Awards
I am trying to place an order, but when I have my cart up and hit checkout, it will not take to the next step. I have tried it two different times today. What am I doing wrong? I tried to send an email to customer service, but no response yet. Any suggestions?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to place an order, but when I have my cart up and hit checkout, it will not take to the next step. I have tried it two different times today. What am I doing wrong? I tried to send an email to customer service, but no response yet. Any suggestions?
Have you tried using a different browser?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same thing here. Im order roughly one hundred dollars worth of stuff and its not going though. Two of the items are in Red The Now Adam, which is out- when does it come back in stock? I need my supplements! Also The Now Dextose says I cant buy quality. I can substutite maldex for it but I prefer dextose. If your working can you assist me. My screename on aol is [email protected] yahoo Id is smeton_yea_im_smeton. my email is [email protected]

I emailed Dsade about this but I think he hasnt got around , regardless I want to place an order!

Vegking

Awards
I have a couple of red items too, but it should still take the order. Very frustrating.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I think you cannot proceed to checkout because certain items in your cart are out of stock (red). E.g. NOW Adam may be in your cart because you added it while it was still available. At Adam (120 tabs) By NOW Foods, it shows Product Not Available even though it says Ships Within 2-4 Business Days above. Note the Add to Cart button is missing. You may try removing items like that from your cart. Then you should be able to proceed to checkout with those in-stock items. That's what I did.
My guess is NP estimates that those out of stock items will take more than 2-4 business days to arrive at their new warehouse or the manufacturers are out of stock, so NP, being a responsible retailer, decides not to take the order for those items until they know when they can ship them to the customers. Just my 2 cents. :wave:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We had temporarily disabled oversell during the move, but now that we are settled in our new facility, it's back to biz as usual--so you guys should be good to go.

If you still have problems, please let us know.

Thanks!

BlueChip

Awards
can we see pictures of this new warehouse and what the working of Nutraplanet really look like?