Scivation VasoXplode Presale at the Planet!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Introducing the Ultimate Pre-Workout Cocktail by Scivation: VasoXplode!

Now on presale at NutraPlanet!

Your Final Pre-Workout Solution

Scivation has already made Workout Nutrition a household phrase. In fact, many people wouldn’t even think of training without their Xtend and Substance WPI keeping them anabolic and anticatabolic during a grueling training session. What more could you ask for? Well, Scivation has made pre-workout supplementation a thoughtless endeavor as well. Imagine if you could take the scientifically-proven, synergistic ingredients to guarantee you have all bases covered and to assure that you get the skin-bursting pumps, mind-blowing energy and unbelievable endurance to help you attack the weights like a beast.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks GREAT! I'd order, but my Green Mag is never ending, it just won't die, dammit. ****, YOU LITTLE...DIE...ARGH...: punchkickkneeknee:...END *****

Just kidding.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Hmm looks interesting. I wonder how many servings per container?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i asked that yesterday no response

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
no info at scivation website either
i wonder if there will be a larger container option instead of just 347 grams :think:

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Primal N2O and VasoXplode are the exact same formulas. One put out under Primaforce and one by Scivation.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Primal N2O and VasoXplode are the exact same formulas. One put out under Primaforce and one by Scivation.

-Quoted from Scivation on bb.com.

Primal N2O and vasoXplode are the exact same formulas under different companies. Since the mainstream consumer (not you guys) does not know that Primaforce and Scivation are commonly owned and both brands do very well in unique, distinct market niches, we are launching these two skus to effectively reach both segments of the market.

We would have made different pre-workout formulas for each company, but really do feel that this is the dream right here. Why rewrite the bible when it was written correct the first time?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
-Quoted from Scivation on bb.com.

Primal N2O and vasoXplode are the exact same formulas under different companies. Since the mainstream consumer (not you guys) does not know that Primaforce and Scivation are commonly owned and both brands do very well in unique, distinct market niches, we are launching these two skus to effectively reach both segments of the market.

We would have made different pre-workout formulas for each company, but really do feel that this is the dream right here. Why rewrite the bible when it was written correct the first time?
Thanks for finding that.

So what's the verdict on Primal N2O?

BlueChip

Awards
Scivaition VasoXplode is the same formulas as Primaforce Primal N20. Here is the ingredient listing

EDIT: Please remember what forum you are in :) Thank you.

Attachments

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
IMHO it doesnt look to special. Nothing I havn't seen 100 times. (BTW, no hate, im an avid scivation customer)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I disagree. It uses monohydrate, has a large amount of citrulline and ALCAR, and generally seems to have very usful amounts of all its ingredients.

I can name 100 other formulas which have useless amounts of similar ingredients.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I disagree. It uses monohydrate, has a large amount of citrulline and ALCAR, and generally seems to have very usful amounts of all its ingredients.

I can name 100 other formulas which have useless amounts of similar ingredients.
I agree with the amount of CM sorry didnt notice, but the beta-alinine is underdosed.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the amount of CM sorry didnt notice, but the beta-alinine is underdosed.
Where are you guys getting actual ingredient dosages? All I can find are proprietary listings.

Dont you guys think the creatine is alittle underdosed? 2.5g combined of mono and di-malate? 2.5g of CEE I could understand, but not mono/di.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ingredients are listed in order of amount.

BlueChip

Awards
Yes, but too much causes a tingling effect in me and I plan to take a Nutraplanet Beta-alanine tab later in the day to avoid this.

Where are you guys getting actual ingredient dosages? All I can find are proprietary listings.

Dont you guys think the creatine is alittle underdosed? 2.5g combined of mono and di-malate? 2.5g of CEE I could understand, but not mono/di.
I think the creatine is just right if you consider most users are already "saturated" with creatine and don't require loading. I think Layne Norton said it on another large forum that you can only fill the gas tank so much...taking small dosages after saturated just tops up the tank.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We experimented with this and found the sweet spot where you're getting a good dose, yet not tingling to the point of soiling yourself!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We based it off studies. The bottom line is that in the studies done on Creatine Monohydrate, 2.5 grams saturated you within 21 days. We used DiCreatine Malate for the malic acid shuttle.

We WOULD NEVER USE CEE IN A SCIVATION FORMULA....unless of course a study came out that showed it to be safe and effective. While we sell CEE as a single ingredient under Primaforce, Monohydrate is king.

CEE is simply a marketing buzzword now until more science is available.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
CEE is simply a marketing buzzword now until more science is available.[/QUOTE]

BAM!

(as in Emeril not ALRI)

Last edited:
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's wrong with soiling myself...I mean tingling? Oh, never mind.

How's it taste?

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
We WOULD NEVER USE CEE IN A SCIVATION FORMULA....unless of course a study came out that showed it to be safe and effective.QUOTE]
Is there any studies or theories that it isn't safe. Not being a smarta$$ just cuious.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to chime in a let Scivation know that I really like the Scivation/Primaforce line. Basic proven supplements.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with soiling myself...I mean tingling? Oh, never mind.

How's it taste?
Chuck and I flavored it, and we are the best at what we do. Try it and you WILL agree.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We WOULD NEVER USE CEE IN A SCIVATION FORMULA....unless of course a study came out that showed it to be safe and effective.QUOTE]
Is there any studies or theories that it isn't safe. Not being a smarta$$ just cuious.
With Creatine Monohydrate, you reach 100% saturation at the dose in vasoXplode within 21 days.

I'm not Chuck, but 100% seems like the best you can get!

Tried, true and PROVEN!

5 HEARTBEATS

Awards
With Creatine Monohydrate, you reach 100% saturation at the dose in vasoXplode within 21 days.

I'm not Chuck, but 100% seems like the best you can get!

Tried, true and PROVEN!
Chuck's a smart cookie.