Kwick Karb Question

  1. Kwick Karb Question


    Anybody know an easy way to measure out 75 grams without a scale ?

    Maybe in tablespoons or something along those lines ?


  2. I'm not sure about the measurement in tbsp, but if you have any 70cc scoopers, I believe one scoop equates to about 35 grams wms, I believe...

    I'll wait for others to chime in, although there might be a thread detailing the info you're looking for.

  3. that is correct ibarber or at least what ive been told as well
    •   
       


  4. Oh, ok, yeah, that's what I thought, too... And Freezito, AHH!!! I still have to send you that tt700! Man, I just remembered about that; I apologize for not sending it out earlier, but I'll see if I can get it out to you by next week!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    I'm not sure about the measurement in tbsp, but if you have any 70cc scoopers, I believe one scoop equates to about 35 grams wms, I believe...

    I'll wait for others to chime in, although there might be a thread detailing the info you're looking for.
    Thanx.

  6. I too was wondering this. I worked it out to myself as this:

    WMS measures out to 1/4 tsp = .6 g, so...

    Using a 70cc scoop:
    1 Scoop (70 cc) = 14.2 teaspoons = 34.08 g

    So,
    2 Scoops (140 cc) = 68.16 g
    2.5 Scoops (175 cc) = 85.2 g

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I too was wondering this. I worked it out to myself as this:

    WMS measures out to 1/4 tsp = .6 g, so...

    Using a 70cc scoop:
    1 Scoop (70 cc) = 14.2 teaspoons = 34.08 g

    So,
    2 Scoops (140 cc) = 68.16 g
    2.5 Scoops (175 cc) = 85.2 g
    So actually 2.25 Scoops would be somewhere near 76 - 77 g.

    Excellent. Thank you.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sirpsycho View Post
    So actually 2.25 Scoops would be somewhere near 76 - 77 g.

    Excellent. Thank you.
    You got it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  2. Kwick Karb feedback thread
    By Outside Backer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 01:15 AM
  3. Question about Kwick Karb
    By Thelegacy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 02:23 PM
  4. Nutraplanet Presents Kwick-Karb WMS
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Log in
Log in