New Anabolic Pump - when will it be available??

  1. New Anabolic Pump - when will it be available??


    just wandering since my bottle is almost out and the website says that you're out.

  2. alternative


    in the meantime you could just get some standardized banaba extract which is much cheaper and appears to have the same pharmacodynamics, figuring out an effective dose would be the only drawback

  3. waiting for Jacob to ring me back with an ETA...one things for sure, this stuff sells FAST!
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    waiting for Jacob to ring me back with an ETA...one things for sure, this stuff sells FAST!
    Sorry AP has been discontinued for 6 months due to conversion problems










































    Sike! You can breathe now Sam!hahahaha

  5. At first I was like,

    And then I was like,

    But then I looked in my cabinet, and was like,

  6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Sorry AP has been discontinued for 6 months due to conversion problems
    that's not funny bro..... you scared me half to death... whatever you guys decide ever to discontinue, don't ever do it to AP man.... whooo... i honestly like it more than juice
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bullet View Post
    that's not funny bro..... you scared me half to death... whatever you guys decide ever to discontinue, don't ever do it to AP man.... whooo... i honestly like it more than juice
    Anyone ever see the Dave chapel's spoof on Juice and Drink? Great comedy!

  8. It is too my understanding that Anabolic Pump will be available again by Friday or the following Monday, the 12th. Thanks for your patience.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    It is too my understanding that Anabolic Pump will be available again by Friday or the following Monday, the 12th. Thanks for your patience.
    Still targeting tomorrow for restocking AP?

  10. Correct, it should arrive today. Thanks again for everyone's patience!

    Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2 View Post
    Still targeting tomorrow for restocking AP?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formestane....when will it be back in?
    By Skircus7 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:50 AM
  2. DCP when will it be back?
    By hat eku in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 08:46 AM
  3. bulk powerfull-when will it be back in stock?
    By SenorGomez in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Log in
Log in