What are your experiences with Nutraplanet Positive and Negative

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
I have yet to order from them.

Waiting for the bulk leucine to come back. I am a longtime customer of another retailer but see nutraplanet has some good prices.

hopefully they throw in free samples so I know if i want to order those things in future.

what has your experience been?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About a thousands orders LOL. The services is top notch my friend, you want be dissapointed.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Order from there, you def won't regret it

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great deals,great people and great customer service; second to none.You will not be disappointed I assure you!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Great customer service (probably the best I've encountered).

Competitive prices. For real...

Awesome Bulk powders/caps. <-- my main incentive

Dsade is always working to bring cutting edge bulk stuff quickly.

Plus, you're helping to support AM.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BETTER than sex :bow28:
I wouldnt go that far but Only positive for me and great customer service. Sam and Dsade.

Sam has done customer service to a T , way better than Dps nutrition, which i used to go to a few years before this, Thats why I go here.=)

Dsade also has done some damn cool stuff!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
BN threw me more free samples than I could handle, but NP has been great. They have all my business now...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only negative about Nutraplanet is my maxed out credit card because of all of their awesome sales!

Atlas

Awards
NP has been my home for about 95% of my orders and it is rare that Sam doesn't have what I want, and if you request it, he gets it....just look at the blender bottles! Customer Service is top in an industry where cust. service is horrible and shipping is quick as hell! Now that Dsade is in the NP camp things have only gotten better. I also have to say thanks Sam, the SHIRT looks awesome and I wear it proudly, in or out the gym! If you want quality and good prices, show Nutraplanet....I have since he opened his doors!

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
They are the best of the best. I even stopped ordering from my regular for Nutraplanet, and I have been using my regular for 5+ years.

tlow4u

Awards
Top notch. I always get my orders in 2 days (in TX) using the chepest Fedex shipping option.

Love the free really sharp looking t-shirts I always get w/my larger ($200) orders. Quite a few free samples too.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the only negative thing i can think of. is everymonth I have to think of creative ways to hide my order from the wife.

100% of my ordering comes from NP

Drzman

Awards
Bes. Customer. Service. EVER. Seriously now, they always get back to you quickly and are very very helpful.
Also. Brice. Price. EVER.
I just hope they would make the discount codes easier to get, I'm becoming broke too quickly

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Best of the international sellers by far! especially with their discounts on shipping they had just recently.

Always good using pounds vs the ever falling USD!

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt go that far but Only positive for me and great customer service. Sam and Dsade.

Sam has done customer service to a T , way better than Dps nutrition, which i used to go to a few years before this, Thats why I go here.=)

Dsade also has done some damn cool stuff!
OK, I will admit. It's not as good as looking at the pics of Britney and Paris...... :chick: They do have a very fast response to email enquiries, usually under 24 hours, as compared to one other retailer, in one case, which took over a week. The price is right and the shipping is fast. They are so generous that they give a free T shirt to me. What more can I say? :thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
how much do i need to spend to get one of these t-shirts??

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
the only negative thing i can think of. is everymonth I have to think of creative ways to hide my order from the wife.

100% of my ordering comes from NP
Can you hide them all in the trunk of the car? or the dog house? or dig a hole in the backyard? :think:

monster stealth

Awards
Nothing but good things from NP. My CC is on Fire!

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
how much do i need to spend to get one of these t-shirts??
I think there was a thread about that before but the free T shirt is, IMHO, a sign of appreciation so it is probably not an official policy, at least it is not a public and written guarantee that a customer will get one or not.... :cheers:
They are probably one of the best online retailers that ship to international destinations and they are doing a great job! :djparty:

ksa

Awards
  • Established
the free shirts should've different colors

i have 2 black t-shirts

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The only negative thing is...... huh.....

I'll do some thinking and get back to you...........

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well, my last order took something like 10+ days to reach me when I paid for 3-5 day delivery. That isn't Nutra's fault but USPS really pissed me off with that one.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would without question take a bullet for NP and crew. Maybe not in the abdomin, but certainly like a leg or something.

When I was down in Latin America, Sam personally loaded 4 months of my needs on his back and swam across the Gulf with my parcel held in place with his teeth to get my goods to me on time.

markoni

Awards
Well, my last order took something like 10+ days to reach me when I paid for 3-5 day delivery. That isn't Nutra's fault but USPS really pissed me off with that one.
You are very lucky get your order afterall. Mine was lost.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...When I was down in Latin America, Sam personally loaded 4 months of my needs on his back and swam across the Gulf with my parcel held in place with his teeth to get my goods to me on time.
only for you motiv8er ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Stryder!!

You guys are amazing!! I had a customer service question about an order I placed today. Darren from your company answered it today, at 7 PM!!!! You cant get that kind of response from a hospital or police station! Holy CRAP man!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nutra-Zizzle in tha Hizzle!!! :djparty:

Sam even offered me a hummer to make up for a backordered item. He's amazing.

The truck kind. :wave:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may need to hide the credit card statement from your lady.... :hammer:
I've done one better, I actually convinced her to make a Nutraplanet order as she has been looking to drop a few extra pounds.

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
My only complaint about Nutraplanet is that I wish I had known about them sooner! Would've saved me some money and gotten my stuff to me faster. As a bonus my stuff usually arrives in a day because I'm only one state away.

Excellent service and has become my #1 online supplement store.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My only complaint about Nutraplanet is that I wish I had known about them sooner! Would've saved me some money and gotten my stuff to me faster. As a bonus my stuff usually arrives in a day because I'm only one state away.

Excellent service and has become my #1 online supplement store.
I feel ya there. I actually think Sam lives in a fed Ex truck, down by the river. I have ordered at 5 PM before expecting to get it 2 days later.... got it in like 18 hours.... I was like WTF?!?!&^%$

Simply amazing. :)

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
Placed my first order from them last week.

Order was complete, great prices and got it in 2 or 3 days if I remember correctly.

So as far as I'm concerned........

:thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered the MassPump stack, with CG. They sent both CG AND CEE. I offered to send it back, they refused, said to keep it. I'm pissed, because now I have another ****ing empty bulk container laying around cluttering my cupboard.

:mad: They suck.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a hiccup with the shipping and they immediately gave me a store credit for future use for the inconvenience(sp). Every other time has been flawless.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered the MassPump stack, with CG. They sent both CG AND CEE. I offered to send it back, they refused, said to keep it. I'm pissed, because now I have another ****ing empty bulk container laying around cluttering my cupboard.

:lmao:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

I am little confused by your post bro. Are you saying they didnt ship you something they were supposed to? I am confused by the fing* empty bulk container part. Thanks for sharing man. Also, did you follow up on your emails with customer service? They have been swamped before, but have always righted themselves with me. :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure he was being very sarcastic...like his big problenm was another used up bulk container.....not nutraplanet....they sent him extra stuff and now he has to use it

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
It takes 3 days to get to Canada. At that rate, I may as well go to GNC.

:p

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sux to be in Canada, but I LOVE NUTRAPLANET!!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty sure he was being very sarcastic...like his big problenm was another used up bulk container.....not nutraplanet....they sent him extra stuff and now he has to use it

Bingo. It's a joke: they sent me exta stuff for free.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
About a thousands orders LOL. The services is top notch my friend, you want be dissapointed.
That right there is the truth, I was a little nervous myself usually ordering from a Body building .com site, but they came through. Also live in Canada so had border crossing to take into account, no problems whatsoever.

Pure gold supplier & Top Notch. 10 / 10 from me

:bow28: :cheers:

xxghostxx

xxghostxx

Awards
I've had a positive experience with Nutraplanet on every order I've made. I have no idea how they get the deliveries out so quickly. It's funny the last few orders I received from Nutraplanet arrived more quickly than those from bodybuilding.com. The funny part about that is I live about two miles from the bodybuilding.com warehouse and NPs halfway across the country :).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I've had a positive experience with Nutraplanet on every order I've made. I have no idea how they get the deliveries out so quickly. It's funny the last few orders I received from Nutraplanet arrived more quickly than those from bodybuilding.com. The funny part about that is I live about two miles from the bodybuilding.com warehouse and NPs halfway across the country :).
Sam really does live in a Fed Ex van, down by the river. No joke.

:box:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, and we all no Sam luvs monkies regardless of there hobbies.:D