What are your experiences with Nutraplanet Positive and Negative

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Samples are not "supposed" to be given out on international orders. There are some cases when we know without a doubt that it will not cause a problem, so we do include them. And of course, sometimes the packers do not realize it is international, and throw them in anyway. Sometimes a mistake like this will get the package sent back to us, which is why we discourage this. Usually if someone asks for samples, we will give them a t-shirt and shaker, to make up.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Samples are not "supposed" to be given out on international orders. There are some cases when we know without a doubt that it will not cause a problem, so we do include them. And of course, sometimes the packers do not realize it is international, and throw them in anyway. Sometimes a mistake like this will get the package sent back to us, which is why we discourage this. Usually if someone asks for samples, we will give them a t-shirt and shaker, to make up.

should i be expecting a t-shirt or a shaker cup?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I would feel rude to ask for a shaker or t'shirt..Would hope is a reward for consistent loyalty of spending a certain amount.
    I love ordering on friday nights.Coz is already shipped when I wake up saturday morning ..Means good times next week or the monday after
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

things aout of stock way to much. its like half thier products.

pros-most amazing customer service.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    I'm in Canada and for some reason my order was turned back at customs and sent right back to NP. They resent it with a kick-ass free BSN T-shirt.

I love you guys.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I don't think I've had a bad experience ordering from NP. I always receive the package in a few days, and they throw in a couple samples or a t-shirt if I ask.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

just got my latest order..................and low and behold a t-shirt and a shaker cup with some samples, f*ckin rights doggie NP rules!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I not had no samples or free gifts for last packages ..but it arrived in almost 7 days
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Mine all have been positive. Sam is a great leader and the staff are all top notch
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What were your experiences with Mass FX Black?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 06:00 PM
  2. YOUR experience with Methyl 1-D and I-GH-1
    By oldscool63 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 10:25 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
  5. Replies: 14