What are your experiences with Nutraplanet Positive and Negative

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    ...When I was down in Latin America, Sam personally loaded 4 months of my needs on his back and swam across the Gulf with my parcel held in place with his teeth to get my goods to me on time.
    only for you motiv8er

2. Stryder!!

You guys are amazing!! I had a customer service question about an order I placed today. Darren from your company answered it today, at 7 PM!!!! You cant get that kind of response from a hospital or police station! Holy CRAP man!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

3. Nutra-Zizzle in tha Hizzle!!!

Sam even offered me a hummer to make up for a backordered item. He's amazing.

The truck kind.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    You may need to hide the credit card statement from your lady....
    I've done one better, I actually convinced her to make a Nutraplanet order as she has been looking to drop a few extra pounds.

5. My only complaint about Nutraplanet is that I wish I had known about them sooner! Would've saved me some money and gotten my stuff to me faster. As a bonus my stuff usually arrives in a day because I'm only one state away.

Excellent service and has become my #1 online supplement store.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cavefish View Post
    My only complaint about Nutraplanet is that I wish I had known about them sooner! Would've saved me some money and gotten my stuff to me faster. As a bonus my stuff usually arrives in a day because I'm only one state away.

Excellent service and has become my #1 online supplement store.
    I feel ya there. I actually think Sam lives in a fed Ex truck, down by the river. I have ordered at 5 PM before expecting to get it 2 days later.... got it in like 18 hours.... I was like WTF?!?!&^%$

Simply amazing.

7. Placed my first order from them last week.

Order was complete, great prices and got it in 2 or 3 days if I remember correctly.

So as far as I'm concerned........

8. I ordered the MassPump stack, with CG. They sent both CG AND CEE. I offered to send it back, they refused, said to keep it. I'm pissed, because now I have another ****ing empty bulk container laying around cluttering my cupboard.

They suck.

9. I had a hiccup with the shipping and they immediately gave me a store credit for future use for the inconvenience(sp). Every other time has been flawless.
    •   

10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I ordered the MassPump stack, with CG. They sent both CG AND CEE. I offered to send it back, they refused, said to keep it. I'm pissed, because now I have another ****ing empty bulk container laying around cluttering my cupboard.

They suck.

11. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I ordered the MassPump stack, with CG. They sent both CG AND CEE. I offered to send it back, they refused, said to keep it. I'm pissed, because now I have another ****ing empty bulk container laying around cluttering my cupboard.

They suck.
    I am little confused by your post bro. Are you saying they didnt ship you something they were supposed to? I am confused by the fing* empty bulk container part. Thanks for sharing man. Also, did you follow up on your emails with customer service? They have been swamped before, but have always righted themselves with me.

12. Pretty sure he was being very sarcastic...like his big problenm was another used up bulk container.....not nutraplanet....they sent him extra stuff and now he has to use it

13. It takes 3 days to get to Canada. At that rate, I may as well go to GNC.

14. Sux to be in Canada, but I LOVE NUTRAPLANET!!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Pretty sure he was being very sarcastic...like his big problenm was another used up bulk container.....not nutraplanet....they sent him extra stuff and now he has to use it

Bingo. It's a joke: they sent me exta stuff for free.

16. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    About a thousands orders LOL. The services is top notch my friend, you want be dissapointed.
    That right there is the truth, I was a little nervous myself usually ordering from a Body building .com site, but they came through. Also live in Canada so had border crossing to take into account, no problems whatsoever.

Pure gold supplier & Top Notch. 10 / 10 from me

17. I've had a positive experience with Nutraplanet on every order I've made. I have no idea how they get the deliveries out so quickly. It's funny the last few orders I received from Nutraplanet arrived more quickly than those from bodybuilding.com. The funny part about that is I live about two miles from the bodybuilding.com warehouse and NPs halfway across the country .

18. Quote Originally Posted by xxghostxx View Post
    I've had a positive experience with Nutraplanet on every order I've made. I have no idea how they get the deliveries out so quickly. It's funny the last few orders I received from Nutraplanet arrived more quickly than those from bodybuilding.com. The funny part about that is I live about two miles from the bodybuilding.com warehouse and NPs halfway across the country .
    Sam really does live in a Fed Ex van, down by the river. No joke.

19. Yep, and we all no Sam luvs monkies regardless of there hobbies.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

20. amazing service.

they once messed up my order and sent me someone else's shipment. they responded by letting me keep the mistake and fulfilling my original order...which got there two days after they addressed the problem.

you will not regret ordering from the best!!!

21. They're the very best, and I've ordered from so many. I've probably spent 5 or 6 grand at Nutra over the years, it would've been 8 or 9 if I had gone elsewhere.

22. My order came in today with no delay. Even with the move.

23. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Well, I would of thought that BB.com would have picked up on the Flying Ninja Monkeys idea by now....I thought that was no longer a secret...guess I was wrong.

Ahh Love those lil monkies...leet lil f*ckers!

24. Thus far, I haven't had any issues....so, the ordering continues.

25. Top Notch Company to do business with!!

26. excellent service, awesome deals and lightning fast shipping.

27. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

They suck.
    That's it!!! I am sick of you causing problems poison...we're throwing down!

~Here comes the pain! :bruce2:

28. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Sam really does live in a Fed Ex van, down by the river. No joke.
    I'm also an extraordinary motivational speaker...probably the best that I know of

29. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    That's it!!! I am sick of you causing problems poison...we're throwing down!

~Here comes the pain! :bruce2:

*****, I'm not playin! If you ever send me another free product unrequested, i'll...i'll...

Oh, hell, you win!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What were your experiences with Mass FX Black?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 08:00 PM
  2. YOUR experience with Methyl 1-D and I-GH-1
    By oldscool63 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:25 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 08:30 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:14 AM
  5. Replies: 14