life support

  1. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

    Lightbulb life support


    i would love to see Anabolic Innovation's life support available because although cycle support is a great product, it taste horrible. a capped version of cycle support = great! good price on AI's site too, maybe cheaper on a retailer site like NP we can only hope!

  2. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2921
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
  3. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    ya i saw that, only wish NP carried it so i could just make one complete order. i like to one stop shop!

    good deal with the buy 3, get 1 free deal and free shipping though! i dont need any life support right now, so i wont take advantage of this offer right now, but hopefully NP can carry it at a good price for future needs.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    15205
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it's ok if you don't make it all one stop with AI, shipping is free now if you think you are gonna want the life support, you might wanna do it soon, special price of 19.99 and buy 3 get one free is only for one more day i think
  5. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    it's ok if you don't make it all one stop with AI, shipping is free now if you think you are gonna want the life support, you might wanna do it soon, special price of 19.99 and buy 3 get one free is only for one more day i think
    if it stays free shipping on all products, that wont be bad to shop there and NP but if not, kinda sucks to pay shipping @ 2 different places. another thing is usually retailers sell the product cheaper than the actual company's site so you save there too.
  6. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    15205
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah, I think AI has free shipping from their site from now on. as far as the life support, I would imagine it won't get much cheaper than 19.99, judging by the typical price of cycle support. either way it's great stuff, i am glad they came out with this, i don't like the taste of cycle support very much. the job they did covering up the taste of some of the ingredients in cycle support is definitely commendable though
  7. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2921
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    if it stays free shipping on all products, that wont be bad to shop there and NP but if not, kinda sucks to pay shipping @ 2 different places. another thing is usually retailers sell the product cheaper than the actual company's site so you save there too.
    take a look at this link # # # # FREE SHIPPING ON Continental US ORDERS FROM NOW ON

    also i would like to see life support at NP
  8. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

    hell ya sounds good, i guess im a winner either way on this one but i'd love to see it carried at NP regardless.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    612
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    hell ya sounds good, i guess im a winner either way on this one but i'd love to see it carried at NP regardless.
    I think a lot of people would too. Maybe if enough of them speak up, they'll get their wish.
  10. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    stryder, add this to your repertoire. b!tch.
  11. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I am all for it too


    CROWLER
  12. New Member
    Sonicology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    it's ok if you don't make it all one stop with AI, shipping is free now
    that's fine for US customers, but for us people overseas shipping is really expensive and paying it twice really hurts! please add this to your inventory NP!
  13. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good news about NP stocking Life Support, but I wont say anything until it gets there


    CROWLER
  14. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10347
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Good news about NP stocking Life Support, but I wont say anything until it gets there


    CROWLER
    Yay!
  15. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26690
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    i would love to see Anabolic Innovation's life support available because although cycle support is a great product, it taste horrible. a capped version of cycle support = great! good price on AI's site too, maybe cheaper on a retailer site like NP we can only hope!
    Cycle Support without the horrible taste? Oh, could life truly get any better?!

    stay tuned...
  16. New Member
    Dilsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Cycle Support without the horrible taste? Oh, could life truly get any better?!

    stay tuned...
    Any updates?
  17. New Member
    Dilsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

    bump
  18. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    It should be arriving tomorrow or Monday.


    CROWLER
  19. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    It should be arriving tomorrow or Monday.


    CROWLER
    thats what i was waiting to hear, thanks fellas. just another reason you guys are #1, my hats off once again.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. * * Life Support Now available at Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in