NP Customer Service Rocks - New Customer

SnapmoneyR2

Awards
I just placed my first order with NP for the AX Mass Stack With Retain and some of their CEE. I also got the free shirt in the deal.

Darren at NP answered several questions I had directly and even directed me to their bulk CEE for the best price per serving cost! My free shirt came in the right size, my order came in TWO DAYS!!

In a saturated market CS is what sets companies apart and NP definitely make the grade with an A+!!!

I will be an NP customer for good, and will suggest to all my friends.

Just wanted to put this out for anyone who is thinking of ordering from them. They are GTG!
:djparty:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need to keep this just between us, ok? Once word gets around, suddenly we will get a bunch of orders, have to quit playing tetris, order a bunch of NEW products, lower prices, and all that fun stuff.

SnapmoneyR2

Awards
We need to keep this just between us, ok? Once word gets around, suddenly we will get a bunch of orders, have to quit playing tetris, order a bunch of NEW products, lower prices, and all that fun stuff.

NICE!:drunk:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. NP is the awesome. Great selection and price with the best customer service. I went from FRX, BB to BN and finally NP. NP is by far the best.

skyOne

skyOne

Awards
I've ordered two times so far, the shipping cost is less than at BN and the shipment gets delivered noticeably quicker to Hungary, the questions always get answered too. Please keep up the good work.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered two times so far, the shipping cost is less than at BN and the shipment gets delivered noticeably quicker to Hungary, the questions always get answered too. Please keep up the good work.
they have fast and reliable shipping with online tracking number to international destinations, especially with the 50% off coupon :thumbsup:

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I am afraid Nutraplanet's great service is not a secret to the planet Earth any more. You may have to hire Britney Spears and Paris Hilton to be the spokenspersons targeted at those aliens in Mars. :head: