Cannot proceed to checkout

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I cannot proceed to the checkout of an order since I get an error message. The same occurs with viewing old orders and address book... Does anyone else have the same problem? I was expecting to use the shipping coupon :(

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
nope, see if you have a script blocker on.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and it works perfectly fine, viewed all my previous orders with no errors. My conclusion was from my add-ons that I added on firefox, and I allowed all pathways for nutra/supreme hits. I am not sure about your problem, but good luck.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and it works perfectly fine, viewed all my previous orders with no errors. My conclusion was from my add-ons that I added on firefox, and I allowed all pathways for nutra/supreme hits. I am not sure about your problem, but good luck.
I got the explanation from Darren and it is due to a security they are trying to setup. I hope they will find another solution since I want to continue to order to them since I am 100% statisfied. Since I am a software developer in a worldwide company, I expect to give them some support if it is needed.