when will the bulk L-Leucine be back in stock?

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about ordering some L- Leucine, and was wondering when the 500gm, and 1 kilo will be back in stock?

BeachPimp

BeachPimp

Banned
Awards
Wow people are starting to realize that Leucine is >>>> that the standard BCAA blend.

BTW nutra has the purest leucine I've ever seen.:head:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Wow people are starting to realize that Leucine is >>>> that the standard BCAA blend.

Not saying you are right or wrong, just wondering why you say that? is it because of price?

BeachPimp

BeachPimp

Banned
Awards
Not saying you are right or wrong, just wondering why you say that? is it because of price?
No...actually there are a few great studies that are beginning to narrow down that free form leucine supplementation is far superior and yes, cheaper than the Isoleucine and Valine counterparts that go with the standard BCAA blend.

Just think why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

Leucine only is the way to go...that is if you eating a balance of animal,fish, and dairy along with it.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

Some say its "bad" to take just l-leucine w/ out the others. Well, lets just go ahead and "assume" that it is correct.

Ok, take your leucine w/ a protein shake. You will get plenty of the other aminos with that to counter any possible imbalance. The most important one IS THE LEUCINE - no doubt.

While I'm on the subject, lets at least keep it real.

Some research suggests that BCAA supplementation may help to maintain a normal free-tryptophan:BCAA ratio during prolonged exercise. Although there appears to be a logical theoretical basis to support BCAA as an ergogenic aid for endurance exercise, the available scientific data are limited and equivocal. Additional research is warranted with both acute and chronic BCAA supplementation before BCAA supplement recommendations can be established.

Furthermore, the large amounts of BCAA required to make physiologically relevant changes in the plasma free-tryptophan:BCAA ratio can increase plasma ammonia, which may be toxic to the brain and impair muscle metabolism. Consuming large doses of BCAA during exercise can also slow water absorption from the gut and cause gastrointestinal disturbances. Since BCAA supplements may be not be safe or effective, and since it is easy to obtain sufficient quantities from food, BCAA supplements aren't recommended at the present time.

Carbohydrate feedings, on the other hand, are associated with dramatic reductions in the plasma free-tryptophan:BCAA ratio. Carbohydrate feedings lower plasma free-tryptophan by suppressing the rise in free fatty acids which compete with tryptophan for binding sites on albumin (1).
1. Davis, J.M. Carbohydrates, branched-chain amino acids, and endurance: the central fatigue hypothesis. Int. J. Sports Nutr. Suppl. 5:S29-S38, 1995.
A) nobody is going to come close to this in a normal 35-90min workout. It's not a marathon.

B) Pre-workout just drink some carbs+protein+leucine, same goes for PWO. Save your money on all these overpriced flavored BCAA blends and sh1t.

NP Bulk Leucine for the win. There are a lot of studies showing increased protein synthesis with P/C/L. This combo is still the MOST effective thing a natural athlete can do to increase PWO insulin/ mTOR/protein synth (i.e. muscle growth). Why l-leucine isnt a staple along with protein and creatine, I have no idea. Right now 75% of sales in this industry are based on bastardized pseudo-science Marketing not solid Science. It's up to us to help the avg joe consumer out - or at least that ones that are AM readers. :D

Ingestion of Protein Hydrolysate and Amino Acid-Carbohydrate Mixtures Increases Postexercise Plasma Insulin Responses in Men -- van Loon et al. 130 (10): 2508 -- Journal of Nutrition

Orally Administered Leucine Stimulates Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle of Postabsorptive Rats in Association with Increased eIF4F Formation -- Anthony et al. 130 (2): 139 -- Journal of Nutrition

just a couple, there are better ones

Lets at least keep it real on AM. Everyone else can go over to BB.com...

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
i hope soon im waiting. that was one of the things that brough me over to nutraplanet. bulk leucine.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I just made an order last week. I couldn't wait on the l-leucine unfortunately.

It will be quick, i think the 100g is back but the 500g isnt.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the 500g and kilo are back in stock.
But now the Kwick Karb is out of stock :sad: was hoping to run that as a post workout combo.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think adding Leucine to a post cardio Whey shake would be a good idea??

After cardio,I usually down a Whey shake in water and wait about an hour before consuming any carbs or fats since I've read that's the best way to burn fat.

I ordered a kilo of Nutra's Leucine and have been adding 10 grams to my post workout Whey+Oats+Creatine shakes,I definitely noticed increased recovery,good stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys think adding Leucine to a post cardio Whey shake would be a good idea??
Absolutely.

An ideal PWO shake would consist of:

Kwick Karb
Leucine
Taurine
Creatine

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Leucine due to arrive by the end of the week...added some more 500 grams in the meantime ;)

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely.

An ideal PWO shake would consist of:

Kwick Karb
Leucine
Taurine
Creatine
Thats my exact pwo shake. on leg days I also take black cherry concentrate pwo to help with inflammation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many grams of each do you recommend?
I will email you...I have amended the formula somewhat, and had some pretty impressive results.

We need to talk anyway.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
I will email you...I have amended the formula somewhat, and had some pretty impressive results.

We need to talk anyway.
Please do as I look forward to what you have to say.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please do as I look forward to what you have to say.
You always do...and remember, my rate is $2.99 for the first minute and $1.99 every minute after.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
And sent me the sample with those mystery stains?
Did the formula not call for 100% Canadian extracted and excreted perspiration? It's the new breed of Under Armour at half the price.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When shall I expect the email?
Is a week from Friday good for you?

Let me finish typing it tonight. The other 15 unfinished emails can wait.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Is a week from Friday good for you?

Let me finish typing it tonight. The other 15 unfinished emails can wait.
Your making a nice little package, are you?

Sure, the 13th is fine. I do know you have a lot on your plate right now.

From all we talked about, toss in protein possibilities if you can.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 31
Supplements 29
Supplements 10
KRNMuscle Supplements 25
Supplements 2