My thread shouldn't have been deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Bobo, confirmed that my thread shouldn't have been deleted. It was a mod that did it, not NP. While I considered pulling the thousands of dollars I spend in supplements each year, I've reconsidered, it's the shmos at AM that caused the problem.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, quit your whining old man. Some of these people don't know your unique charm.

:saw:

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
They'll learn. And I'm not old, just well seasoned. You should look as good as me when you're my age.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol:

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Ah, quit your whining old man. Some of these people don't know your unique charm.

:saw:
A mere 107 post and I have a unique charm. Gotta admit, I'm kinda cool for an old man Mr. 7 years my jr.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rant:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was the subject of your thread?

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I asked for you to please update the anabolic innovations inventory so that I could place an order. A mod removed the post.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked for you to please update the anabolic innovations inventory so that I could place an order. A mod removed the post.
That is odd...very odd.

The inventory should be updated first thing in the morning, BTW.

Deleting threads = not cool....NP tries to address every suggestion and problem openly.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I know, and I gotta tell you, some compulsive mod could cost you guys a lot of money. They really should check with you before deleting a thread which could lead to a good customer being offended. Not to add insult to injury but I went elsewhere for my purchase. A place I hate to go but I was pissed. But I'll be back.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, and I gotta tell you, some compulsive mod could cost you guys a lot of money. They really should check with you before deleting a thread which could lead to a good customer being offended. Not to add insult to injury but I went elsewhere for my purchase. A place I hate to go but I was pissed. But I'll be back.
Sorry to hear that, and I definitely agree with you. I am usually available most all the time (yes, I have no life) and I will catch questions pretty soon.

I will find out who deleted it and why...it still doesn't make sense why a thread of that nature would have been deleted.

Sorry for the situation...I hate to see anyone have to go to a place that doesn not offer the same level of service as NP, but I understand why you would annoyed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EDIT: This post has been deleted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You didn't say please and you didn't ask that nicely. You did it in your usual gruff, grumpy, old man, do it now, charm.

You know it, I know it.

You then created a thread bithcing about it how a thread got removed.

1. We don't need to explain.

2. We don't need to check with anyone except me. Stop acting like you were so damn offended because you know you weren't.

The only reason I caught it is because I know your usual gruff and grumpy manner and most people don't know about it.

Thread closed. Or maybe I'll delete for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.