Wrong order

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
I got the wrong order today and was wondering what I can do. I already sent an email to customer service but they are not in thier hours of operation. Any help from Nutraplanet would be nice.

Thanks

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I got the wrong order today and was wondering what I can do. I already sent an email to customer service but they are not in thier hours of operation. Any help from Nutraplanet would be nice.

Thanks
if i were you i would try to contact them thru their email or phone

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/49366-nutraplanet-customer-service.html

Originally Posted by stryder
As before, to better prevent slip ups, please send order additions or changes directly to my customer service department rather than posting on AM: [email protected]

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
They'll fix it for you...just may take a couple days (given that it's a weekend and they're moving warehouses).

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, is this "wrong" order better or worse then your original order?

I like surprises:thumbsup:

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
It depends on how you look at it. The order I got cost a lot more than what I ordered but, the products are not really what I want. Also, I feel wrong about taking this persons stuff. It just sucks because I am out of protein (which is one of the things I orderd) and now I wont get it for a few days or weeks. I am not sure what information I should give out about the person but his initials are JR so if he is on this forum dont worry I wont take your stuff.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't really be happy about getting the wrong order either. I'm sure NP will get it taken care of.

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
Does anybody know how this works? Do I have to send this stuff back or will NP send my right order and I get to keep this one as a gift?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
A gift- :icon_lol: oh thats good.

Sorry, seriously though, considering the fantastic track record and outstanding customer service, and great sales and incentives, IMO the other stuffs gotta go back, its only the right thing to do. Nutraplanet takes good care of its customers, and Im sure they will make things right with you, but I cant imagine them giving away an entire order over an oversight. Ofcourse I dont work for them, but I am a very happy customer.

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
Yeah the gift thing was a joke or just wishful thinking.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
almost 9 times out of 10 they'll prob say it was a mistake and keep the stuff and they'll get the correct order out

they did that for me but mine was only 1 container of goods

if urs is alot they may send a postage paid box who knows

regardless it will be corrected for u no worries

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Please rest assured that if you emailed our customer service department, things will be straightened out for you promptly.

We are very sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
me too :)