Nutraplanet still says out of stock for Poseidon

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Nutraplanet still says out of stock for Poseidon


    When or where is Poseidon going to be available again? Nutraplanet still says out of stock.

    thanks,
    Matt


  2. They should have it in stock as of yesterday...perhaps they just haven't changed the status on the web site yet....

    I'm sure they'll chime in and let you know

    Workin
    •   
       


  3. Yea im extremley curious also. I leave for spring trainning @ the end of the week, and I NEED posiden before I leave
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. I bought it all and i'm selling it at 350% of NP's price.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    They should have it in stock as of yesterday...perhaps they just haven't changed the status on the web site yet....

    I'm sure they'll chime in and let you know

    Workin
    I was just wondering the same thing. Shipping still says 2-4 days on the webpage. Probably just a little delay in changing the status. Shipping and recieving can get pretty hectic on Fridays, so something like this can usually occur.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  6. It wont even let me put an order through with the Poisedon. Usually you can order the stuff it just takes longer to ship. Any info on when we can order it again?

  7. I would say the site just needs to be updated because it says the same for some of my products and I know there is plenty instock.


    CROWLER

  8. NP will have Poseidon in stock tomorrow (Monday). For one reason or another, the shipment we sent on Wednesday of last week still has not arrived...and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Why it took so long to travel from Florida to Georgia, I'm not sure. I am sure that we will not be using the same company to ship again.

    I want to apologize to everyone for the delay and THANK YOU for your patience.

    Workin

  9. Well, that's something I can honestly say is good about a Monday.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  10. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    NP will have Poseidon in stock tomorrow (Monday). For one reason or another, the shipment we sent on Wednesday of last week still has not arrived...and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Why it took so long to travel from Florida to Georgia, I'm not sure. I am sure that we will not be using the same company to ship again.

    I want to apologize to everyone for the delay and THANK YOU for your patience.

    Workin
    So does this mean that I get an extra Poseidon aside from the two I have on order from Nutra?

  11. We should have more Poseidon in stock tomorrow, the 26th. In the mean time, we are allowing "oversell" on this product. You can purchase it now, and we will get the order out promptly, once we receive more stock.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  12. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We should have more Poseidon in stock tomorrow, the 26th. In the mean time, we are allowing "oversell" on this product. You can purchase it now, and we will get the order out promptly, once we receive more stock.


    Workin

  13. Nice... I've been looking to buy a couple tubs of Poseidon.

    Edit: System won't let me check out with my qty 2 of Poseidon.

  14. Arrgh, same here!! Guess we'll have to wait until the inventory get's in.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. The status of Poseidon on the NP site should change any time now folks. Poseidon was delivered to NP this morning at 9:49 am

    Workin

  16. And Poseidon was updated on our site at 10:55 am. Thats right!...Poseidon is now back in stock and ready for purchase!

    Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    The status of Poseidon on the NP site should change any time now folks. Poseidon was delivered to NP this morning at 9:49 am

    Workin
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    And Poseidon was updated on our site at 10:55 am. Thats right!...Poseidon is now back in stock and ready for purchase!

    Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  18. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    And Poseidon was updated on our site at 10:55 am. Thats right!...Poseidon is now back in stock and ready for purchase!

    Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition
    Placed my order # 275589 for some alcar and two Poseidon. Used the coupon code "AM STORE" for the free fedex ground, but the discount was not reflected.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    And Poseidon was updated on our site at 10:55 am. Thats right!...Poseidon is now back in stock and ready for purchase!

    Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition
    Who do I have to know (pay) to get the Excell updated to show they are instock


    CROWLER

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    And Poseidon was updated on our site at 10:55 am. Thats right!...Poseidon is now back in stock and ready for purchase!

    Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition
    Any idea when the Performance Pudding will be back in stock? I placed an order for some on Saturday even though it says that it's not available in the quantities requested.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Any idea when the Performance Pudding will be back in stock? I placed an order for some on Saturday even though it says that it's not available in the quantities requested.
    That should be in stock as well...We shipped it with the Poseidon order. I'm sure they will update the system shortly.

    Workin

  22. Yeah, that's what I was hoping. Sounds good!


    Update: About an hour after I asked this question, I got an email confirming my order has been shipped!! Nice work guys, I really do appreciate effort you guys put into this place.
    Last edited by rpen22; 02-27-2007 at 01:45 AM.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was hoping. Sounds good!


    Update: About an hour after I asked this question, I got an email confirming my order has been shipped!! Nice work guys, I really do appreciate effort you guys put into this place.
    Pleasure my friend!

    Workin

  24. still out of stock

    it says Items marked in RED are currently unavailable to ship in the quantities requested

    ne1
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet Bulk Products-OUT OF STOCK!
    By HankMcCoy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:10 AM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. Nutraplanet "Out of Stock"
    By suncloud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:47 PM
  4. Inhibit-E Reduce XT still out of stock
    By Pugonater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:46 AM
Log in
Log in