Nutraplanet still says out of stock for Poseidon

HulkWillSmashU

HulkWillSmashU

Awards
When or where is Poseidon going to be available again? Nutraplanet still says out of stock.

thanks,
Matt

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
They should have it in stock as of yesterday...perhaps they just haven't changed the status on the web site yet....

I'm sure they'll chime in and let you know ;)

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought it all and i'm selling it at 350% of NP's price. :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They should have it in stock as of yesterday...perhaps they just haven't changed the status on the web site yet....

I'm sure they'll chime in and let you know ;)

Workin
I was just wondering the same thing. Shipping still says 2-4 days on the webpage. Probably just a little delay in changing the status. Shipping and recieving can get pretty hectic on Fridays, so something like this can usually occur.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
It wont even let me put an order through with the Poisedon. Usually you can order the stuff it just takes longer to ship. Any info on when we can order it again?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would say the site just needs to be updated because it says the same for some of my products and I know there is plenty instock.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
NP will have Poseidon in stock tomorrow (Monday). For one reason or another, the shipment we sent on Wednesday of last week still has not arrived...and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Why it took so long to travel from Florida to Georgia, I'm not sure. I am sure that we will not be using the same company to ship again.

I want to apologize to everyone for the delay and THANK YOU for your patience. :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, that's something I can honestly say is good about a Monday.:D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP will have Poseidon in stock tomorrow (Monday). For one reason or another, the shipment we sent on Wednesday of last week still has not arrived...and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Why it took so long to travel from Florida to Georgia, I'm not sure. I am sure that we will not be using the same company to ship again.

I want to apologize to everyone for the delay and THANK YOU for your patience. :)

Workin
So does this mean that I get an extra Poseidon aside from the two I have on order from Nutra?:whip:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We should have more Poseidon in stock tomorrow, the 26th. In the mean time, we are allowing "oversell" on this product. You can purchase it now, and we will get the order out promptly, once we receive more stock.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Nice... I've been looking to buy a couple tubs of Poseidon.

Edit: System won't let me check out with my qty 2 of Poseidon.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arrgh, same here!! Guess we'll have to wait until the inventory get's in.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
The status of Poseidon on the NP site should change any time now folks. Poseidon was delivered to NP this morning at 9:49 am :head:

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the Performance Pudding will be back in stock? I placed an order for some on Saturday even though it says that it's not available in the quantities requested.
That should be in stock as well...We shipped it with the Poseidon order. I'm sure they will update the system shortly.

Workin

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I was hoping. Sounds good!

Update: About an hour after I asked this question, I got an email confirming my order has been shipped!! Nice work guys, I really do appreciate effort you guys put into this place.

Last edited:
workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I was hoping. Sounds good!

Update: About an hour after I asked this question, I got an email confirming my order has been shipped!! Nice work guys, I really do appreciate effort you guys put into this place.
Pleasure my friend! ;)

Workin

ksa

Awards
  • Established
still out of stock

it says Items marked in RED are currently unavailable to ship in the quantities requested

ne1

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
still out of stock

it says Items marked in RED are currently unavailable to ship in the quantities requested

ne1
Nutra Planet sold out of Poseidon as quickly as they received it.

We're currently running behind due to the demand. We are sending NP all the Poseidon we have left in stock today. (They should have it by Tuesday next week) We will be working through the weekend to produce our next batch and ship it out to NP as soon as it's finished...should be Monday next week, so they should have it by Wednesday or Thursday.

We currently are in the process of upgrading our manufacturing process to enable us to produce much more volume. We hope to have this in place very shortly. Thanks to everyone for their patience! :)

Workin

djl

Awards
  • Established
A damn good problem to have, eh? Congrats :)

Nutra Planet sold out of Poseidon as quickly as they received it.

We're currently running behind due to the demand. We are sending NP all the Poseidon we have left in stock today. (They should have it by Tuesday next week) We will be working through the weekend to produce our next batch and ship it out to NP as soon as it's finished...should be Monday next week, so they should have it by Wednesday or Thursday.

We currently are in the process of upgrading our manufacturing process to enable us to produce much more volume. We hope to have this in place very shortly. Thanks to everyone for their patience! :)

Workin

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hey workin, any word on the larger size poseidon? Great product. Can't tell what affect it has on bodybuilding, but it just makes me feel better, which indirectly has a huge affect on lifting, thanks bro.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Hey workin, any word on the larger size poseidon? Great product. Can't tell what affect it has on bodybuilding, but it just makes me feel better, which indirectly has a huge affect on lifting, thanks bro.
We are actually offering a 900g bottle. Looks like it could be a few weeks before it will be available on Nutraplanet.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
This post is for everyone wondering about Poseidon.... I personally apologize for the back-up on Poseidon and the other Nimbus Nutrition Products. We have been overwhelmed with the demand for these products. We knew we had a great product line but did not expect this many individuals to be interested so soon. We are currently making arrangements to increase the volume of production. It will be slow going for about 2 more weeks while we are transferring production to a company more equipped for our growing volume. We are filling orders for resellers right now and should have adequate supply for Nutra planet within 7 days. We do appreciate every Nimbus Customer and sincerely apologize for the lack of supply. Believe me when I Tell you that we are working everyday to improve our process and provide you with the products you want.

Thank You for your patience,
Colden

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hey Alexander,

As Colden said...it should be a few weeks, but it's coming ;)

Glad to hear your liking Poseidon so much! Great feedback my friend :thumbsup:

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
congrats nimbus nutrition on the continued success of Poseidon and your other superb products :clap2:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
congrats nimbus nutrition on the continued success of Poseidon and your other superb products :clap2:
Thanks B_unit! You've supported us from the beginning! I won't forget that! :)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
no worries guys, i've been lifting since 1990, seen a lot supps come and go in that time, i know a winner when i see one and if it wasn't up to scratch i'd definitly let it be known

i don't go anywhere near the gym without posedion in my drink bottle, posedion is numero uno in my books:thumbsup:

just wish the freight to new zealand wasn't such a killer or i'd be whacking every nimbus product 20x over into my shopping cart when shopping at nutra.

:head: