Please Help Me

over40muscle

over40muscle

Awards
On 02/17/07 I placed an order online. I received notification that my order was being processed, now it is pending. I have sent a couple of emails to check on the status of my order and they have gone unanswered. Meanwhile, I have read posts of other customers that had 1-2 day delivery (as I did with my previous order).

I know you are busy with the move but I am currently having to do without my supplements due to the delay in shipping (order was placed before my current supply ran out hoping I would get the new products soon). Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Reply to this post or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks for your help in this matter.

over40muscle

over40muscle

Awards
I used the contact me page on their website. Is this a different email address?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay. We have been back-ordered on the 100% Whey you purchased. Please rest assured that more stock arrived today and will get your order out the door ASAP.

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet! :)

On 02/17/07 I placed an order online. I received notification that my order was being processed, now it is pending. I have sent a couple of emails to check on the status of my order and they have gone unanswered. Meanwhile, I have read posts of other customers that had 1-2 day delivery (as I did with my previous order).

I know you are busy with the move but I am currently having to do without my supplements due to the delay in shipping (order was placed before my current supply ran out hoping I would get the new products soon). Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

over40muscle

over40muscle

Awards
Thanks for the quick reponse. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. I am eagerly awaiting my products.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reponse. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. I am eagerly awaiting my products.
1 or more items were probably in red (out of stock, will ship in 2-4 business days), if viewed in your shopping cart. :blink:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it over40muscle.
NP has the best customer service.
As do USPLabs and Anabolic Innovations in my experience.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Latest Update: Your order has been shipped!

Thanks again for your business/patience!