Please Help Me
- 02-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Please Help Me
On 02/17/07 I placed an order online. I received notification that my order was being processed, now it is pending. I have sent a couple of emails to check on the status of my order and they have gone unanswered. Meanwhile, I have read posts of other customers that had 1-2 day delivery (as I did with my previous order).
I know you are busy with the move but I am currently having to do without my supplements due to the delay in shipping (order was placed before my current supply ran out hoping I would get the new products soon). Any help you could provide would be appreciated.
Reply to this post or email me directly at email@example.com
Thanks for your help in this matter.
- 02-22-2007, 11:42 AM
- 02-22-2007, 11:48 AM
I used the contact me page on their website. Is this a different email address?
02-22-2007, 11:52 AM
02-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the quick reponse. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. I am eagerly awaiting my products.
02-22-2007, 12:48 PM
02-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Don't sweat it over40muscle.
NP has the best customer service.
As do USPLabs and Anabolic Innovations in my experience.
02-22-2007, 01:51 PM
02-22-2007, 02:22 PM
see what did I tell ya?
Similar Forum Threads
- By gsteclipse97 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:53 PM
- By phenom9950 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2004, 10:26 PM
- By dclark102 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2004, 12:17 AM
- By Testomax69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2003, 02:40 PM
- By jos in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2003, 06:37 PM