Berberine HCL

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you guys think NP's flavoring system will cover up the taste of the berberine? Or should I just buy a capping kit?

Thanks,
Dan

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anything will cover up the taste of Berberine...capping it's the way to go!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got more Berberine in, and I am working to find something to cover it up. I do have one idea that I am going to try out later.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if anyone can find a way to cover it up its you Dsade.

The stuff works great but is just nasty tastin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if anyone can find a way to cover it up its you Dsade.

The stuff works great but is just nasty tastin.
Agreed...this is some majorly harsh stuff. The flavor I am playing with is...odd...but if it works, it will be worth it.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the best way to cover up the taste of berberine is to cut your tongue out :)

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
well, the YG powder was pretty damn nasty too, and when I took that I would use mullets "parachuting" method. put your dose in a very small square piece of toilet paper, bring the four corners together and twist it shut. pop it in your mouth and down it with some water. you don't taste a thing.

Jim Sadler

Awards
It's probably impossible, but it's too bad there isn't a "stainless" berberine extract, because I still think a locally-acting berberine dermal would be worth playing with.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
any word on the flavoring you were trying Dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any word on the flavoring you were trying Dsade?
Ideally, I wanted to use this in the PWO supp coming out. The two flavorings are NOT compatible.

I don't want to do a standalone Berb powdered supp, but I do have another idea that just might work.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That dsade... always thinking.:think:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
if anyone is taking berberine and hasn't tried the parachuting method yet i DEFINITELY recommend it. I really can't imagine choking this stuff down again

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Ideally, I wanted to use this in the PWO supp coming out. The two flavorings are NOT compatible.

I don't want to do a standalone Berb powdered supp, but I do have another idea that just might work.
why cant you guys just put it in nutracaps? would this create conflict?

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just take it with a big spoonful of HMB, that should kill the flavour!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
im thinking this might cause problems with their relations with USPlabs. capped berberine would probably take away from anabolic pump sales. i dont think a patent was ever filed but i may be wrong. i have a proposal for dsade with something similar.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
im thinking this might cause problems with their relations with USPlabs. capped berberine would probably take away from anabolic pump sales. i dont think a patent was ever filed but i may be wrong. i have a proposal for dsade with something similar.
Ok,but there is berberine in other supps..?that are capped..
But maybee you are right.