NA-RALA caps?

  1. NA-RALA caps?


    I thought I read somewhere that you were going to do NA-RALA caps. Is this still going to happen?


  2. Eventually, as budget permits.

    This is a very expensive item to debut.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Eventually, as budget permits.

    This is a very expensive item to debut.
    Any idea of what you would be mixing it with? (Assuming that you do mix it with something, it would fairly small caps otherwise)
    •   
       


  4. The bulk caps line is strictly single ingredient caps to begin with. As sales increase, we will reinvest the revenue to expand the line into more diverse offerings.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. love to see NA-RALA caps this **** burns my throat & waste

    my time weighing it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    love to see NA-RALA caps this **** burns my throat & waste

    my time weighing it.
    just guess thats what i do.....i does kinda sting a bit
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  7. I don't notice any burn when I take it but the taste is nasty. The caps would be a nice convienence so I could take it with me when I eat out.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    I don't notice any burn when I take it but the taste is nasty. The caps would be a nice convienence so I could take it with me when I eat out.
    ummm it's called glucophase xr, Designer Supplements
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  9. actualy desingers product is k-rala(lol I know same result). I have used it and like it but its on the expensive side. Although I guess a bottle would probably last awhile If I only used it when I was out and used the na-rala powder at home. Good advice trip!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    actualy desingers product is k-rala(lol I know same result). I have used it and like it but its on the expensive side. Although I guess a bottle would probably last awhile If I only used it when I was out and used the na-rala powder at home. Good advice trip!
    thank -you ...K is good too....i take my NA..when im home...ya i wish DS would get their head out of their a$$ and lower the price....fukcers.......regardl ess alpha lipoic acid is my number one supplement.....end of story!..co Q 10 being a close second...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. Custom Capsules has NaRALA.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    Custom Capsules has NaRALA.
    ya but bulk powder is cheaper....good imput tho..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ya but bulk powder is cheaper....good imput tho..
    yes it is be if you want caps custom is great. you can easily make glucophase xr (the equivalent) for 60 bucks for a 3 month supply. that is hardly expensive. hell its not even worth the difference to cap it for me. and that is without buying in bulk, more is cheaper here.

  14. I still have the bulk powder as well. I stopped taking it because it made me gag so much I honestly can't force it down. I tried to just get it down without having to taste it but I nearly choked trying heh. .I need a capper

  15. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I still have the bulk powder as well. I stopped taking it because it made me gag so much I honestly can't force it down. I tried to just get it down without having to taste it but I nearly choked trying heh. .I need a capper
    i bet i could help you get it down..... j/k
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    i bet i could help you get it down..... j/k
    not the first time u used that line u freaking cheater. thats it we are done

  17. ...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    not the first time u used that line u freaking cheater. thats it we are done
    ohh busted!

  19. For those of you who don't like the taste this may help you all out.

    "parachutting" powder supps
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  20. Interesting idea.. I wonder where I can find them here.. I recall there used to be lollies with edible paper wrapped around it.... hmm unfortunately I don't have any junkie friends to help me out

  21. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Interesting idea.. I wonder where I can find them here.. I recall there used to be lollies with edible paper wrapped around it.... hmm unfortunately I don't have any junkie friends to help me out
    i can help ya out....with whatever....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    i can help ya out....with whatever....
    Hahaha you are impossible today!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Hahaha you are impossible today!
    im only trying to help............
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Hahaha you are impossible today!
    he keeps breaking out of the handcuffs. appears to have to much experience with them on

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    he keeps breaking out of the handcuffs. appears to have to much experience with them on
    lets just say i know how to manipulate random objects.....hmmmmm.......asian babe your hot stuff!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  26. Well I thought of a a better method instead of eating paper.... aloha seaweed!!!!

    I'm gonna try it with the sushi sheets.. since I have stacks of these at home. It should work in a similar way? I hope I don't get indigestion.. heh

  27. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Well I thought of a a better method instead of eating paper.... aloha seaweed!!!!

    I'm gonna try it with the sushi sheets.. since I have stacks of these at home. It should work in a similar way? I hope I don't get indigestion.. heh
    id love to test some of your sushi sheets. let me know how it is
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Na-RALA Capsules (90 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. Na-RALA caps?
    By pump3d in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 02:01 AM
  3. NA-Rala Caps, NOW AT NUTRAPLANET!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in