The most Powerfull thread on AM: MUST VIEW!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I like this disscussion. I like to see USPLabs back their **** up. Keep it coming. Repped.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    little confused guys...you quote research from L-Dopa...but is there actually L-Dopa in the new Powerfull, or is it just similar to L-Dopa?
    me too.

Not trying to be an a-hole but I got annoyed with claims like

"Scientifically proven to increase natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production by at least 221% in just one dose!"

" Significantly increase natural Testosterone production by at least 53%!"

Clearly, you are refering to L-Dopa, and not the supplement itself, one could say you are outright lieing about your product.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

wow this is getting good. i'll go get the pop corn.
    •   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    me too.

Not trying to be an a-hole but I got annoyed with claims like

"Scientifically proven to increase natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production by at least 221% in just one dose!"

" Significantly increase natural Testosterone production by at least 53%!"

Clearly, you are refering to L-Dopa, and not the supplement itself, one could say you are outright lieing about your product.
    Why are we lying? You are not very clear at all. Did you read the RESEARCH posted about raising HGH production with L-dopa? If you did, I'm not sure why you would get annoye with facts.

Can you refute that HGH and testosterone CAN NOT naturally increase to that extent? If you are annoyed, you need to refute with evidence instead of scorned blanket statements.

PowerFULL contains 1-C that reaches the brain in higher concentrations plus some L-dopa that is native to the Herb.

USPlabs has broken the mold with supplements meeting the advertising. We form our claims from beta testing and research. We have created supplements that miff people’s perception of supplements.

Just revisit our line up:

Super Cissus Rx-Is revolutionizing joint health where even drugs fail.

Anabolic Pump--Is revolutionizing specific glucose transport where even drugs fail.

PowerFULL is next inline.

You have to remember that Herbs are the organ of most drugs but pharmaceutical companies modify the molecule not necessarily to improve the compound but to patent it.

My next advice is read user feedback from Improved complexion, Dramatically improved sleep, refreshed upon waking, sleepiness during the day, and mood elevations which are CLEAR signs of HGH increase. Again, the HGH increase is just a portion of PowerFULL's effects.

My next advice is pass on purchasing PowerFULL or any other USPlabs products if you are annoyed and skeptical.

take care
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm going to chime in here and say this discussion should be addressed in USP's forum and not Nutras. They stock and sell this product but the reps and owners can be found in their forum. Not to mention they have other info there that could help in finding more about their products.

Similar Forum Threads

1. $5000/month from the gov't ad on AM.com
    By Vitruvian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 01:24 PM
  2. The Most Unbiased Article on Obama I've Ever Read
    By RobInKuwait in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. The NEW PowerFULL caps spotted on the Swiss Alps!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 08:37 AM
  4. Is AM the only good board on the net?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 08:07 PM