beta alanine tablets?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
hi guys. any word on when these will be selling? thanks in advance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposed to have shipped out yesterday. Let me call in 1/2 hour and find out where they are.

Thanks for the reminder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipped today, bah...slowness. SHOULD arrive Friday.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im Intrested in these. Research shows these work.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hey d do you reckon there would be much difference with tabs vs bulk powder... I am using capped ba right now.. and at a higher dosage I still cannot feel nearly as much as your bulk stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey d do you reckon there would be much difference with tabs vs bulk powder... I am using capped ba right now.. and at a higher dosage I still cannot feel nearly as much as your bulk stuff
Are you capping it yourself, or buying a precapped product?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Are you capping it yourself, or buying a precapped product?
precapped by mill sports 4.5g doesn't even compare to ~3g of bulk powder.. weird. Anyway check your pm! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
precapped by mill sports 4.5g doesn't even compare to ~3g of bulk powder.. weird. Anyway check your pm! :)
Checked, and Mate...err, mate.

I don't like talking smack about another company's product, but if you are taking 4.5 grams of beta alanine and not getting much, there is something wrong.

These tablets are going to be made out of the same exact material as our bulk powder.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Millennium's BA is buffered so as not to tingle as much, according to the company.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to take away from the topic, but I hadn't checked on my beta-alanine powder in about a month and it dried out some and formed chunks. Is it still good?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The bulk tabs should be in late this week or early next...quality and affordability! :)

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bulk tabs should be in late this week or early next...quality and affordability! :)
could you put it for presale?
Im leaving on a trip this saturday for 9 days, and itd be nice if I could put put my order up before I leave.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should have arrived today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for feedback

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I'll report some feedback after a few weeks of using the beta alanine tablets... I placed the order a couple days ago-just waiting for it to ship...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine today in the ziplock baggy. each pill has a dent in it.With the research behind it it honestly looks as good as creatine, and the combined effects from the studies look amazing. Ill be doing the loading two pills three times daily-every to six hours for a month then one three times daily.

Do I need to take at a certain time or can I take them like most other supplements are taking? After a meal

Are these time released Tablets?

I ask because some user's have testified that the skin's flushing is soo intense that its almost unbearable. But a certain company has "time-released" capsules. The companies price is fofty dollars. Ill pick NP anyday. You guys are the best!

Mad props to Nutraplanet or whoever got these tabs..

Blk98Bird

Awards
Bump for feedback
I've been using them a few days now and have used BA bulk powder so I'll toss in a few observations.

-Been splitting doses since I can actually take it with me easily now. I used to take 3.6g in the morning or in post workout shakes depending on my workout schedule. I now take 1 tab three times a day on an empty stomach so I get no flush usually (or VERY minimal). If there is an onset, it seems to happen 10-15 mins later from time of dosing than it does with the powder but this is for obvious reasons.

-Tabs are bigger than I expected; larger than a 1g vitamin C tab for those that haven't seen them yet. I have no problem swallowing pills but I could see it being a problem for some people.

-Worth their weight in gold for the convenience factor.

-Anecdotal observation tells me they work as well as the bulk because I've seen no reduction in my lifts (and I powerlift so I watch my numbers closely).

Let me know if there are any other things you'd like me to comment on Matt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are these time released Tablets?

I ask because some user's have testified that the skin's flushing is soo intense that its almost unbearable. But a certain company has "time-released" capsules. The companies price is fofty dollars. Ill pick NP anyday. You guys are the best!

Mad props to Nutraplanet or whoever got these tabs..

They are not time released tablets, and honestly I do not see the point of making them time released. Certain dosages recommended preworkout are for a reason - and causing that dosage to dissolve over a period of hours seems like a giant waste (marketing angle, that is all.)

The flushing is not THAT bad at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Tabs are bigger than I expected; larger than a 1g vitamin C tab for those that haven't seen them yet. I have no problem swallowing pills but I could see it being a problem for some people.

-Worth their weight in gold for the convenience factor.

Let me know if there are any other things you'd like me to comment on Matt.
Looks great, thank you. Convenience is definitely what I went for here. Considering there is 1.6 grams of BA plus the binders in them, I thought the size was VERY reasonable. :)

Thanks for the feedback.

Blk98Bird

Awards
Looks great, thank you. Convenience is definitely what I went for here. Considering there is 1.6 grams of BA plus the binders in them, I thought the size was VERY reasonable. :)

Thanks for the feedback.
Not a problem, I forgot you needed to use binders with tabs like these until after I wrote that. I'm used to the size of a 1/4 teaspoon serving :D.

Either way, I think i'll be using these from now on over the bulk or maybe ordering both and using the powder for shakes and the tabs for convenience. We'll see!

To the other poster, I've gotten some pretty strong pricklies before from 3.6g of powder on an empty stomach and honestly the tabs are nothing. I usually don't get any kind of feeling but now and then I'll get one or two light prickles and then that's it. A lot of it has to do with me taking smaller doses now i'm sure! It's not a bad feeling really, the best way to describe it is when you have a limb fall asleep and it starts to wake up a bit.

YMMV

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Man, just got mine in the mail, and figured I could swallow it no problem... And, AHHH!!! I feel like a wimp now; I had to cut them in pieces-I think it's just the texture I'm not used to... The tab kept getting stuck towards the back end of my mouth.

Blk98Bird

Awards
Man, just got mine in the mail, and figured I could swallow it no problem... And, AHHH!!! I feel like a wimp now; I had to cut them in pieces-I think it's just the texture I'm not used to... The tab kept getting stuck towards the back end of my mouth.
Hah, I was pretty used to it because the vitamin C tabs I take are a gram so they're almost as big.

Best thing to do is just toss your head back a bit when you swallow, it helps throw the pill back quicker and also opens your throat up a little more. Who said I didn't learn anything from chugging beers in college?