Who want Cissus w/ 40% Ketosterones?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well, then you have yourself a very good chance of purchasing some....that is if you can beat all the other customers who also have the same craving!

Primaforce Cissus (40% ketosterones) is now in stock and ready for shipment at the Planet for ONLY $24.95!!!

Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps) By PrimaForce

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great deal

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might have to give that a shot and lookin good HL!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any feedback on the product anabolic/joint health? Looks very interesting

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
Does anyone have any feedback on the product anabolic/joint health? Looks very interesting
Primaforce is just starting to have people do logs. From the sound of it, they aren't 100% sure of the benefits but they are sure there will be benefits.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Cool, will the logs be here you think?

EDIT: Logs go in the supplement review/log section.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Free Book with Cissus

I seen this on the primaforce website, free book with each Cissus
I picked up a bottle from you, where is my book?

just kidding, but are you going to be offering the free book?

Receive a free "GAME OVER" Volume 2 book with every purchase of Primaforce Cissus

Thanks

djl

Awards
  • Established
I seen this on the primaforce website, free book with each Cissus
I picked up a bottle from you, where is my book?

just kidding, but are you going to be offering the free book?

Receive a free "GAME OVER" Volume 2 book with every purchase of Primaforce Cissus

Thanks
Heh, did you click on the link for the free book offer? The site that's running the offer for free book is selling the cissus for $29.99; NP is selling cissus alone for $24.95.

So, $29.99 for product and a decent marketing platform, or $24.95 for product alone.

NP probably has the better deal of the two :)

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
No way the $3.95 book for free and selling the product for $5.95 more is the better deal, I had 6th grade math you see.

I did notice that, just thought maybe the free book was coming from Primaforce and thought for sure they would give it to NP who must be the number 1 seller because NP is so darn good (looking)

Heh, did you click on the link for the free book offer? The site that's running the offer for free book is selling the cissus for $29.99; NP is selling cissus alone for $24.95.

So, $29.99 for product and a decent marketing platform, or $24.95 for product alone.

NP probably has the better deal of the two :)

No way the $3.95 book for free and selling the product for $5.95 more is the better deal, I had 6th grade math you see.

I did notice that, just thought maybe the free book was coming from Primaforce and thought for sure they would give it to NP who must be the number 1 seller because NP is so darn good (looking)
Darn good yes but good looking not a chance.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed there is a blend of 40%/20% ketosterones...what's the difference between the two extracts included?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not two extracts: it is 40% total ketosterones, with 20% being 3-keto specifically (similar to green tea: 90% polyphenols, with 50% being EGCG). Or that's how I read it. :)