you guys are slipping - AnabolicMinds.com

you guys are slipping

1. Senior Member

you guys are slipping

It took a whole DAY before my order was shipped. I ordered Friday morning (late Thursday night) and you didn't ship it till first thing Saturday!!!! Do you not realize that we have come to expect the turn around to be not more then a few hours??

Shish, just because you shipped my order for FREE (saving me 12 dollars off my order) doesn't mean that you can take your sweet time doing it.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

No ****...I say we boycott their asses and show them we mean business!
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll show you who means business...I just banned your account Jay!

Ok, ok.....I feel bad now...I just reinabled it. But, DO NOT make me angry again. "You don't want to see me when I am angry."

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    No ****...I say we boycott their asses and show them we mean business!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

HAHA! Thanks for the feedback ....I think

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    It took a whole DAY before my order was shipped. I ordered Friday morning (late Thursday night) and you didn't ship it till first thing Saturday!!!! Do you not realize that we have come to expect the turn around to be not more then a few hours??

Shish, just because you shipped my order for FREE (saving me 12 dollars off my order) doesn't mean that you can take your sweet time doing it.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

/cower

I'm sorry I was have low blood sugar issues and was blacking out when I typed that.
  6. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Yeah, I knew you were not that crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    /cower

I'm sorry I was have low blood sugar issues and was blacking out when I typed that.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post

I think you can file an official complaint and request one of the NP guys to dance naked for ya....., make sure you have fast broadband internet connection to watch the show in HD
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

My latest order (12th) took a day to get picked up by USPS (13th), no big deal but what is annoying me is the amount of time it's spending in limbo somewhere between Miami and UK Customs. '3-5 days Global Priority' by USPS standards is '6-10 days If We Feel Like It' by the way things are looking. I'm just hoping there will be an update with it having arrived at Customs tomorrow.
  9. Registered User

Just so you guys know, I bought the ALR tri lean system recently and NP gave it to me with an attached thyrogen-x bottle and a t-shirt, free!!! I guess they have so much stuff with the moving sale, they are just giving it away.

I'll give you three guesses where my loyalty lies for supplementation

HL
  10. I know nothing...

Same **** happened to me few weeks ago. I placed an order on friday and was expecting it to get to me on wednesday, planned how I gonna use my Powerfull and what not. And I got it monday, had to start 2 days earlier. Damn it, ruined my plans.
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35 View Post
    Just so you guys know, I bought the ALR tri lean system recently and NP gave it to me with an attached thyrogen-x bottle and a t-shirt, free!!! I guess they have so much stuff with the moving sale, they are just giving it away.

I'll give you three guesses where my loyalty lies for supplementation

HL
    yah the T-shirts come in 3 sizes, small, really small, and elfen. For some reason they have this special ablity to know just when you got done placing an order so you miss you on the sale. Now I have to make another order in order to take care of the sale.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ok now you guys are Freaking me out
    By DreamWeaver in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 07:42 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 11:05 PM