1. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dsade, stryder!

I had 3 bottles of dicana in my cart saved because I had to wait until i cashed my check tomorrow so I hd enough funds. I went back to checkout since my dad let me borrow his credit card, and it said out of stock. They are back up bu now are 46 bucks. I put them in my cart so I could get in on the 19.95 deal and now its not there. Is there anyway you could honor that price again for me?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Carts are just there, as far as I am aware, for just making it easier to putting your order together. It isn't a storage otherwise people would load up during specials before payday and would hurt NP if people didn't honor those buys...

That being said I'm not NP but I figured I would explain the shopping carts if you were indeed not aware of their purpose.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.07%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Remember layaway plans? It's hard to believe they ever existed.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

Walmart just dumped theirs
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.07%

I thought such things disappeared in the 1980s....but I don't shop Walmart (what with the union-busting, slave employing, sex-discriminating and all).
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

Yeah, but those of us who need school supplies, socks, cartman boxers and the latest DVD NEED to shop wamart.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.65%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

lol, not to be an ass but i don't think the purpose of the cart is to let you take advantage of sales when they are over...nutraplanet is too nice though, i wouldn't be surprised if they do something for you. bunch of pansies
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.24%

Same thing happened to me.I put some USP cAMP and Legal Gear Speed in the cart since they were priced so damn cheap,but I said I'll just wait till the morning to place my order since I was so tired,woke up Saturday morning to place the order and they were all gone!!!

Lol,my lazy ass shoulda just placed the order when I put the stuff in the shopping cart.You live and learn I guess.
  9. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.23%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I had 3 bottles of dicana in my cart saved because I had to wait until i cashed my check tomorrow so I hd enough funds. I went back to checkout since my dad let me borrow his credit card, and it said out of stock. They are back up bu now are 46 bucks. I put them in my cart so I could get in on the 19.95 deal and now its not there. Is there anyway you could honor that price again for me?
    i did the exact same thing only i had 2 bottles of dicana in my cart. i was trying to think of another supp i needed so i could spend over $50 for the free shipping. i left for the gym and thought about what i wanted while training. i came back and suddenly the product wasnt available thats what i get for hesitating.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Yeah, but those of us who need school supplies, socks, cartman boxers and the latest DVD NEED to shop wamart.
    Nope. Except in areas where Walmart has driven the other business under, there are always alternatives. Freaking Target is union and things only cost a few cents more than Walmart. Costco is non-union but treats its workers well.

Walmart is pure evil. They lure people in with cheap prices but won't tell you that 20% of their workers earn so little that they are on one form or another of welfare. Remember when they used to make a big deal about their "American made" products? No more, now you can barely find ANYTHING they sell made in the USA. Walmart drives local businesses under and then those displaced workers become so poor that they think they have to shop at Walmart. Evil I tell you.
  11. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.23%

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Nope. Except in areas where Walmart has driven the other business under, there are always alternatives. Freaking Target is union and things only cost a few cents more than Walmart. Costco is non-union but treats its workers well.

Walmart is pure evil. They lure people in with cheap prices but won't tell you that 20% of their workers earn so little that they are on one form or another of welfare. Remember when they used to make a big deal about their "American made" products? No more, now you can barely find ANYTHING they sell made in the USA. Walmart drives local businesses under and then those displaced workers become so poor that they think they have to shop at Walmart. Evil I tell you.
    true, but they do create a lot of jobs nonetheless. ive read numerous business articles that even praise wal mart for supplying so many jobs and being an option for people who cannot afford much. they are so generous that they give jobs to foreign countries as well. and theres no age discrimination since they have little kids working in foreign countries
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%

They lure people in with cheap prices but won't tell you that 20% of their workers earn so little that they are on one form or another of welfare. Remember when they used to make a big deal about their "American made" products?

You just described the Army
  13. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.37%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

First off, thank you for your business!

I am afraid Jayhawkk is correct; the shopping cart WILL NOT reserve items for you. It is set up to merely help the customer put together an order. Otherwise, the sale would be over as soon someone simply added every sale item to his cart in order to reserve them. I would love to honor the price for you, but we have already blown through our stock on this sale item. Apologies for your inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.24%

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    true, but they do create a lot of jobs nonetheless. ive read numerous business articles that even praise wal mart for supplying so many jobs and being an option for people who cannot afford much. they are so generous that they give jobs to foreign countries as well. and theres no age discrimination since they have little kids working in foreign countries
    this is getting way off topic...but the jobs that are created by walmart only serve to replace the jobs lost as a result of its ar*****. these jobs are also very low paying and serve to create a customer base for Walmart. The low wages make it more economical for the employees to only shop at Walmart. Its a really genius, albeit very evil, business model. Not to mention that all of these underpaid employees are forced to utilize state health and welfare programs, effectively squeezing state economies that are already taxed beyond their limit. Whew...so much more...sorry for the rant...

On topic, I'd love it if the shopping cart worked this way...unfortunately, it doesn't. Just hold tight, the guys at NP always seem to come through with incredible deals for us to surrender our money...and I love doing it!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    and condoms.......
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.11%

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post

I tend to agree, especially after I have watched a documentary(?) called Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price (Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price (2005) (V))
    BTW, there are people earning US$2/hr at convenience stores (those that open 24/7, ya know) in an Asian city.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stryder or Dsade, please cancel my order!
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 02:43 AM
  2. Stryder, DSade or Nutrapanet CS
    By psychospic in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 08:17 PM
  3. Stryder Dsade its me again
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 12:47 PM
  4. Stryder or Dsade