Capping question NP

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I want to purchase a capping kit for my bulk Salbutiamine and Longjax. I figure 200 MG will work for both; I could dose one cap of Salbutiamine and two of the Longjax.

Which size kit do you recommend? I apologize if this has been asked and answered.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
At 200mg/cap, I would go with the "0" complete kit. The kit comes with a quick cap & tamper + 1000 colored caps; all for only 18.99!

Complete Capping Kit ("0") By NutraPlanet

Depending on the powder, the "0" caps can hold between 408 - 816 mg.

Otherwise, do carry this kit in the "00' size as well!

Complete Capping Kit ("00") By NutraPlanet

Also, for all anyone who hates doing a little math, we do carry convenient pocket scales (they make things a heck of a lot easier)!

Pocket Scale ES Series (0.01 g) By NutraPlanet

I want to purchase a capping kit for my bulk Salbutiamine and Longjax. I figure 200 MG will work for both; I could dose one cap of Salbutiamine and two of the Longjax.

Which size kit do you recommend? I apologize if this has been asked and answered.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
At 200mg/cap, I would go with the "0" complete kit. The kit comes with a quick cap & tamper + 1000 colored caps; all for only 18.99!

Complete Capping Kit ("0") By NutraPlanet

Depending on the powder, the "0" caps can hold between 408 - 816 mg.

Otherwise, do carry this kit in the "00' size as well!

Complete Capping Kit ("00") By NutraPlanet

Also, for all anyone who hates doing a little math, we do carry convenient pocket scales (they make things a heck of a lot easier)!

Pocket Scale ES Series (0.01 g) By NutraPlanet
Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, with the texture of Long Jax, the 00 would be easier to work with, and more versatile for adding other powders down the road.

Then again, if you added the MCC to the LongJax, you would improve the flow and be able to easily use the 0.

Confused yet?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I am not completely confused. Though, I bet that if you tried saying all of that 5 times fast, you would confuse yourself.

Actually, with the texture of Long Jax, the 00 would be easier to work with, and more versatile for adding other powders down the road.

Then again, if you added the MCC to the LongJax, you would improve the flow and be able to easily use the 0.

Confused yet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not completely confused. Though, I bet that if you tried saying all of that 5 times fast, you would confuse yourself.
All of that
All of that
All of that
All of that
All of....DAMN!!!!