Did I get LJ100 or LJ20?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Well a couple of months ago, I ordered the horny, mack jack stack. The description on the stack said I had the 100:1 extract of longifolia, but I went on the site a couple of weeks later and the stack said 20:1, so did I get the 100:1 or the 20:1? Also, I thought the color was supposed to be dark green whereas mine was really lite, almost like a root powder.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
guess im not going to get an answer on this one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I missed you. It sounds like you got the 100:1, before we went to the patented 20:1 process used in LongJax.

We initially went with the standard 100:1, but after doing some reading and looking more into the LongJax product, decided to make the switch.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed you. It sounds like you got the 100:1, before we went to the patented 20:1 process used in LongJax.

We initially went with the standard 100:1, but after doing some reading and looking more into the LongJax product, decided to make the switch.
Smart guy. ;)

rkretz

Awards
I ordered it when it first came to your store what is the difference between the two based on using both? When I used it I noticed some libido increase for the first couple of days then didnt really notice much

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
so the 20:1 extract is better?? I dont understand this.