Need to change an order I just made

  1. Registered User
    Birdsizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Need to change an order I just made


    Order #104671

    I need to cancel this order or put it on hold. I have a $25 gift certificate i meant to use, but in my excitement to order and get my goodies, I forgot to use it. Could you adjust this if i provide you the coupon code? Or cancel the order so I can re-do it? Thanks

  2. Registered User
    Birdsizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0


    is there no way for me to cancel my order through the nutraplanet/supreme muscle site??
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Sure, no problem! As requested, we have canceled this order for you so that you can reorder.

    Thanks for your business!

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdsizzle View Post
    Order #104671

    I need to cancel this order or put it on hold. I have a $25 gift certificate i meant to use, but in my excitement to order and get my goodies, I forgot to use it. Could you adjust this if i provide you the coupon code? Or cancel the order so I can re-do it? Thanks
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Birdsizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Sure, no problem! As requested, we have canceled this order for you so that you can reorder.

    Thanks for your business!
    Much Appreciated!
  5. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    No problem, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdsizzle View Post
    Much Appreciated!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:49 AM
  2. I need to contact an administrator.
    By justin_marteney in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 01:56 PM
  3. I need to make an announcement....17aOHN
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in