crapped myself

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I just had an eye opening, shocking and most pleasant experience that let my shorts needing to be changed. i placed an order with NP nothing more nothing less. the order was placed today @ 1:02pm and @ 2:18pm i was getting confirmation that the order was SHIPPING and it even gave me a tracking number!!! The reason i was surprised was this, i'm in the shipping industry (for a living) and i always found it distirbuting that a comsumer can spend say ...$100.00 on a product and it won't ship out for 2 to 3 days or more....being in the industry my first question when i had experiences like that was "WHAT THE ***" "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR" "SHIP MY **** ALREADY". alot of companies still operate like this and could learn a lesson on how to improve their shipping policy....i know certain companies have their own reasons for doing the things they do....but you have loyal customers spending (in my case) close to $1500.00 dollars a year with supplement companies.....I'm not saying, I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying? MASS PROPS to NP you guys rock...!!!!!!:dance: :icon_lol: :clap2:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the postive feedback! :cheers:

Honestly, I am surprised that it took that long to ship. I think I am going to have to go into the warehouse and do some more lashing! :whip: ;)

I just had an eye opening, shocking and most pleasant experience that let my shorts needing to be changed. i placed an order with NP nothing more nothing less. the order was placed today @ 1:02pm and @ 2:18pm i was getting confirmation that the order was SHIPPING and it even gave me a tracking number!!! The reason i was surprised was this, i'm in the shipping industry (for a living) and i always found it distirbuting that a comsumer can spend say ...$100.00 on a product and it won't ship out for 2 to 3 days or more....being in the industry my first question when i had experiences like that was "WHAT THE ***" "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR" "SHIP MY **** ALREADY". alot of companies still operate like this and could learn a lesson on how to improve their shipping policy....i know certain companies have their own reasons for doing the things they do....but you have loyal customers spending (in my case) close to $1500.00 dollars a year with supplement companies.....I'm not saying, I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying? MASS PROPS to NP you guys rock...!!!!!!:dance: :icon_lol: :clap2:

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I had the exact same thing happen to me today.

Date Ordered: Thu Feb 15 09:34:41 -0500 2007
Date Shipped: Thu Feb 15 12:05:11 -0500 2007

Under 3 hours!

On the other hand I've been getting my dog's food from, well an internet distributor which happens to be literally 5 miles from my house. I placed my last order on Sunday, as of tonight it still hasn't shipped!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the other hand I've been getting my dog's food from, well an internet distributor which happens to be literally 5 miles from my house. I placed my last order on Sunday, as of tonight it still hasn't shipped!
LOL, I have the exact same problem when ordering my books. The warehouse is just about 7-8miles away and it still takes a good week. NP spoils us all.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I have the exact same problem when ordering my books. The warehouse is just about 7-8miles away and it still takes a good week. NP spoils us all.
It's looking like my NP order (Georgia--->Philadelphia area) placed on Thursday will arrive the same day as my dog food order (5 miles away) placed on Sunday.

I really gotta get off my ass and just drive to the damn place and pick my stuff up:frustrate

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback!

Honestly, we are not that fast....We actually just hired Michael J. Fox on board, who then taught us everthing there is to know about time travel.

I had the exact same thing happen to me today.

Date Ordered: Thu Feb 15 09:34:41 -0500 2007
Date Shipped: Thu Feb 15 12:05:11 -0500 2007

Under 3 hours!

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback!

Honestly, we are not that fast....We actually just hired Michael J. Fox on board, who then taught us everthing there is to know about time travel.
Just don't interrupt the space-time continueum, I don't want GNC stealing your ideas and having to shop there in the alternate 2007:duel:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet delivery is all about the flux capacitor!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Crapped your shorts eh?
Sounds like you need the new NutraPlanet/Sam Hong's Choice "OopsIcrappedMyPants 17 Dione" Specially formulated by Dsade to be stacked with the NutraPlanet Anabolic Tshirt.

Buy the stack now, get a free package of flushable wet wipes.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Crapped your shorts eh?
Sounds like you need the new NutraPlanet/Sam Hong's Choice "OopsIcrappedMyPants 17 Dione" Specially formulated by Dsade to be stacked with the NutraPlanet Anabolic Tshirt.

Buy the stack now, get a free package of flushable wet wipes.
Grandpa: Imagine this pitcher of tea is really a gallon of your feces.
[grandpa pours pitcher of tea with lemons into diaper]
Grandpa: See how its super thick protection allows for maximum absorbency without leaking.
Grandma: I'm impressed. Oops I crapped my pants can hold a lot of dung.
Grandpa: And get this, Oops I crapped my pants are biodegradable. Now that's good for the environment.
Grandma: Hey, how do you know so much about Oops I crapped my pants?
Grandpa: Well I'm wearing them, and I just did.
[grandpa and grandma smile at each other]...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Grandpa: Imagine this pitcher of tea is really a gallon of your feces.
[grandpa pours pitcher of tea with lemons into diaper]
Grandpa: See how its super thick protection allows for maximum absorbency without leaking.
Grandma: I'm impressed. Oops I crapped my pants can hold a lot of dung.
Grandpa: And get this, Oops I crapped my pants are biodegradable. Now that's good for the environment.
Grandma: Hey, how do you know so much about Oops I crapped my pants?
Grandpa: Well I'm wearing them, and I just did.
[grandpa and grandma smile at each other]...
hahaha....
Those new rep points? They're from me. :woohoo:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I got this beat. I got my confirmation it was being shipped and about ten minutes later it was on my desk. It was crazy I put in my order and left for the day got in late the next day and pulled up my email and Whoa it was on my desk before I knew it. Great Job!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Impressive Bama. I ordered one night at around 11, and went to bed at about 11:10 pm. Woke up at 12:05 am to pee.

Sam was sitting there in a rocking chair with my pills out and a glass of water for me. I took them, peed, Sam tucked me in and left. Took the rocking chair as well.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
P.S.~ Sam even set the sleep timer on my TV for me. Now That right there.... that's customer service. I don't care who you are.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive Bama. I ordered one night at around 11, and went to bed at about 11:10 pm. Woke up at 12:05 am to pee.

Sam was sitting there in a rocking chair with my pills out and a glass of water for me. I took them, peed, Sam tucked me in and left. Took the rocking chair as well.
:toofunny:

ultraman

Awards
  • Established

Are you 100% positive that Sam left? He did not get in your bed? I hope he could send me some dancing monekys to sleep with...... :dance:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Are you 100% positive that Sam left? He did not get in your bed? I hope he could send me some dancing monekys to sleep with...... :dance:
No he didn't get in my bed Ultraweirdman.....
:fool2:

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Gotta give FedEx some props too for Saturday delivery.

Originally the estimated delivery date was 2/17, which quickly changed to 2/20 (Monday). When I check the tracking this morning, to my surprise, it was on the FedEx vehicle for delivery!

Using my powers of deductive reasoning I've concluded that FedEx is just a branch of NP.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I was really looking foward to see how you actually crapped your pants, sick I know. This is just "another" chapter in the NP Lightning fast Shipping Saga.

I damn near crapped my pants the other day. Drank a big cup of apple juice before I walked my dogs. Ha ha, Crapple Juice.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Gotta give FedEx some props too for Saturday delivery.

Originally the estimated delivery date was 2/17, which quickly changed to 2/20 (Monday). When I check the tracking this morning, to my surprise, it was on the FedEx vehicle for delivery!

Using my powers of deductive reasoning I've concluded that FedEx is just a branch of NP.
Hmm.... I think you're onto something...

but now that you know, Sam may have to kill you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.... I think you're onto something...

but now that you know, Sam may have to kill you.
"They found me, I don't know how but they found me..... RUN MARTY!!!.... I"M MEAN MACH"

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I was really looking foward to see how you actually crapped your pants, sick I know. This is just "another" chapter in the NP Lightning fast Shipping Saga.

I damn near crapped my pants the other day. Drank a big cup of apple juice before I walked my dogs. Ha ha, Crapple Juice.
i hope you are not asking him to post pics :icon_lol:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Fed Ex's arrival date of this order was 2/20 and it came today!!!!!......bigsabile's on to something.......conspiracy? or just two companies with good C.S., hold on there's 2 guys here @ my work with black suits on.........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
We'll miss you Lennox.

I for one, have entered witness protection.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Fed Ex's arrival date of this order was 2/20 and it came today!!!!!......bigsabile's on to something.......conspiracy? or just two companies with good C.S., hold on there's 2 guys here @ my work with black suits on.........
I was thinking 2/20 was today, so I got my order even further ahead of schedule then I though.

I think FedEx purposely sets the arrival date late so when your stuff arrives "early" you are impressed.

Although the delievery guy was driving a Delorian and I did catch him going through my garbage before he got back in...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I just had an eye opening, shocking and most pleasant experience that let my shorts needing to be changed. i placed an order with NP nothing more nothing less. the order was placed today @ 1:02pm and @ 2:18pm i was getting confirmation that the order was SHIPPING and it even gave me a tracking number!!! The reason i was surprised was this, i'm in the shipping industry (for a living) and i always found it distirbuting that a comsumer can spend say ...$100.00 on a product and it won't ship out for 2 to 3 days or more....being in the industry my first question when i had experiences like that was "WHAT THE ***" "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR" "SHIP MY **** ALREADY". alot of companies still operate like this and could learn a lesson on how to improve their shipping policy....i know certain companies have their own reasons for doing the things they do....but you have loyal customers spending (in my case) close to $1500.00 dollars a year with supplement companies.....I'm not saying, I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying? MASS PROPS to NP you guys rock...!!!!!!:dance: :icon_lol:
I just got a shipping confirmation and I haven't even ordered yet!!!

NOW THATS SERVICE. :clap2:

;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow.... now that one takes the cake. Did they charge your credit card too? Might wanna check on what vibrating extras Dsade charged to your card..................