kwik karb+flavor

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I've tried their Flavor system in the past and still use it. I have some fruity punch flavor and really like it! Get it, it's really worth it. Tastes amazing. I plan on buying some more...that raspberry lemonade sounds really good!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And the Raspberry Lemonade Flavor Systems is really good!

The Raspberry lemonade flavor systems taste like Raspberry Lemonade...the snozberries taste like snozberries!

Flavor System (Various Flavors) (50 gm) By NutraPlanet

I've tried their Flavor system in the past and still use it. I have some fruity punch flavor and really like it! Get it, it's really worth it. Tastes amazing. I plan on buying some more...that raspberry lemonade sounds really good!!!

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
I like plain with stevia sometimes I add unsweetened koolade. :food: :food:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I always just mix it w/ Xpand, Bolt, whatever post workout creatine/arginine powder I'm using at the time. I's so neutral, that it goes w/ whatever. It even takes the "bite" out of some flavors that are a bit too sweet or tart, so it kind of evens things out nicely.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I love that natural glue/past taste that is comes with, don't change a thing...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I just throw a scoop or two of Xtend / Excell in it and it works well.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i just bought some rasberry lemondad, cant wait to try it

Atlas

Awards
Hey, just wanted to know if you are gonna get a FRUIT PUNCH flavoring in, that would be freaking awesome as all I saw was rasp. lemonade (which I bought)and chocolate. Fruit Punch and regular lemonade would be great. Are these flavors the same as BSL's but with the Nutra name on it?

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
the flavor system is gone on here no idea what happened. anyone know?