1 kilo BCAA's

Birdsizzle

Awards
When will these be in stock? I'd like to take advantage of the free shipping.

As a seperate question...
I received the perfect gift from a co-worker... a Nutraplanet gift certificate. Can this be used at Suprememuscle.com and if so, do i have to use the entire amount or can i use say 9.95 at supreme muscle and the remainder at nutraplanet?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

I received the perfect gift from a co-worker... a Nutraplanet gift certificate. Can this be used at Suprememuscle.com and if so, do i have to use the entire amount or can i use say 9.95 at supreme muscle and the remainder at nutraplanet?
from what ive heard/read in the past, nutrabucks can be used at suprememuscle as well. and why would you need to use some there and some at nutra? doesnt suprememuscle carry everything nutra does + hormonal supps?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No worries, we now have more BCAA (1 Kilo) in stock and ready for shipment! *Please note this is a limited supply.

BCAA's (1 Kilo) By NutraPlanet

Also, yes, all store credit/gift certificates can be used at Supreme Muscle as well. This site is fully administered by us. Therefore, you can expect the same level of overall services by shopping there as well.

Birdsizzle

Awards
from what ive heard/read in the past, nutrabucks can be used at suprememuscle as well. and why would you need to use some there and some at nutra? doesnt suprememuscle carry everything nutra does + hormonal supps?
Awesome, sometimes things are so simple they dont even register in this head of mine. Thanks to both of you for the info

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, thank you for your business!

Awesome, sometimes things are so simple they dont even register in this head of mine. Thanks to both of you for the info