I had pebbles in my bulk Cissus

  1. I had pebbles in my bulk Cissus


    Yup that is what I said...Pebbles!
    I was capping it last night and I there was something hard in there that woudlnt break up. I picked it up and thought damn that looks like a rock. So I washed it off and damn it was a rock!
    So I started digging around and found more. I took the powder to a strainer and I had about 50 or more pieces of rock in there. I ran it through a couple more times and at the top of the stack I could see sandy grit mixed in.
    Think I should cap it and take it anyhow or send it back for a fresh batch?

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Where did you purchase?

  3. Rocks? My bulk cissus had some small lumps that were easily enough broken up. Did someone get hold of your stuff and screw with ya? Not to question your integrity but something like this seems more in line with a incident at the house vs. it being packaged like that.

    I have kids at home so my first people to blame are them with my wife a close second
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Rocks? My bulk cissus had some small lumps that were easily enough broken up. Did someone get hold of your stuff and screw with ya? Not to question your integrity but something like this seems more in line with a incident at the house vs. it being packaged like that.

    I have kids at home so my first people to blame are them with my wife a close second
    USP, I got it from Nutraplanet! Do they grind this up in some sort of mill? Like old school stone mill or something? Maybe that is what it was. Like a goof I chucked the pieces in the garbage but like I said you can see the fine granules in the powder still.

    Jay...I took the seal off of the container and sat down with it to cap. My wife knows better than to mess with my supps! Hehe

  5. Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7 View Post
    USP, I got it from Nutraplanet! Do they grind this up in some sort of mill? Like old school stone mill or something? Maybe that is what it was. Like a goof I chucked the pieces in the garbage but like I said you can see the fine granules in the powder still.

    Jay...I took the seal off of the container and sat down with it to cap. My wife knows better than to mess with my supps! Hehe
    I bought 200 g and have been pulling the rocks out as I capped, too.

    I just figured that bulk cissus was just a bit more raw than the USPLabs capped cissus.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    I bought 200 g and have been pulling the rocks out as I capped, too.

    I just figured that bulk cissus was just a bit more raw than the USPLabs capped cissus.
    Haha ok so I am not losing my mind....or should I say the rocks in my head haven't been falling into my Cissus.
    Yah I understand raw but rocks?????

  7. Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7 View Post
    Haha ok so I am not losing my mind....or should I say the rocks in my head haven't been falling into my Cissus.
    Yah I understand raw but rocks?????
    I think they might be anabolic...

  8. Odd lol. I'll have to dig through mine and check it.
  9. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    You need to take the issue up with NutraPlanet. THey do not sale USPlabs bulk cissus but thier own brand of cissus.

  10. Moving this thread to NP.

  11. Well I've noticed this on occasion too.. you are talking about the small brown things a lil darker than the rest of the powder right? I wouldn't really worry it.. I've seen it more than once..

  12. I noticed it also too...it was very hard and difficult to break, but dissolves instantly in water or in your mouth, so it's just densely clustered powder. No worries

  13. And there ya have it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    And there ya have it
    No this was rock material..I washed some of the bigger ones off because it was covered in the powder.
    Damn I wished that I hadn't tossed them I would have taken a picture. It definitely didnt desolve.

  15. Looking through mine now

  16. Found them but they squished in my hand

  17. yea, i noticed some in my cissus also, but I think I could break mine up. the cissus was still effective though.
    Last edited by Truck 44; 02-14-2007 at 09:18 PM.

  18. get supercissus

    it's cissus 10% minus the pebbles..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Truck 44 View Post
    yea, i noticed some in my cissus also, but I think I could break mine up.
    some of it is actually hard like rock

  20. I found some bristles from some brush in my Usplabs bulk cissus but no pebbles... must just be nutraplanet.
  21. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Found them but they squished in my hand
    But you are a mutant.

  22. I used to take bulk NP cissus before I got USP cissus. I agree that you did find rocks in it. I had the same issue. After I washed them off, some of them were shiny....definately rocks.

  23. I got some bulk CEE the other day and noticed it had bam bam in it.


    CROWLER

  24. I buy bulk from NP a lot.

    I would like it if someone from Nutra would chime in here...
  25. Yup


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I buy bulk from NP a lot.

    I would like it if someone from Nutra would chime in here...
    Bump on this.

    Can we get a confirmation from an NP person on what these *rocks* actually are? I don't take cissus, but I have gotten other bulk products from NP and I don't want rocks showing up in the product.

  26. I found Jayhawkk in my bulk cissus. I sent it back.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    I found Jayhawkk in my bulk cissus. I sent it back.
    I'd rather get the pebbles.

  28. Yeah, right...You know you would pay premium to get me in bulk

  29. I'll have dsade contact the supplier and see what they have to say about it. Will keep you gentlemen posted...

  30. I appreciate it sam. Will keep an eye out.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Meerspace View Post
    I used to take bulk NP cissus before I got USP cissus. I agree that you did find rocks in it. I had the same issue. After I washed them off, some of them were shiny....definately rocks.

    I think they were tiny chips off of deceased meerkats' teeth from India. They are known to be a strong anabolic/anti-catabolic compound according to USPlabs team of scientists.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I'll have dsade contact the supplier and see what they have to say about it. Will keep you gentlemen posted...
    I noticed the pebbles.. but never thought anything about it... very interested in what they have to say. Got 500grms of this.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  33. It's a built in shaker method. You just pour the powder into a liquid and it'll super mix the cissus. I pay extra for rocks you got yours for free

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It's a built in shaker method. You just pour the powder into a liquid and it'll super mix the cissus. I pay extra for rocks you got yours for free
    Its even SMOOTHER coming out!!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  35. All we have seen so far is hardened bits of Cissus...no pebbles. In order to bring the issue up to the supplier as specifically ROCKS, I will need some pictures.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    I found Jayhawkk in my bulk cissus. I sent it back.
    I don't care who you are that right there is funny!!!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    All we have seen so far is hardened bits of Cissus...no pebbles. In order to bring the issue up to the supplier as specifically ROCKS, I will need some pictures.
    You know I actually dug through the garbage for you last night... which got me in serious trouble with the wife cause I got coffee grounds all over the floor. Anyhow I couldn't find them in the mess. Sorry but I did make the effort!
    Keep in mind I am not trying to stir up controversy...NP is the only supp store I buy from! Will continue to be that way. Regardless I am taking the rest of the Cissus because I am old and brittle! I just look at as extra minerals hehe
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Bulk Cissus
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 05:55 PM
  2. Bulk Cissus Now in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 10:49 AM
  3. just got bulk cissus in
    By anapolack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Log in
Log in