I had pebbles in my bulk Cissus

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Yup that is what I said...Pebbles!
I was capping it last night and I there was something hard in there that woudlnt break up. I picked it up and thought damn that looks like a rock. So I washed it off and damn it was a rock!
So I started digging around and found more. I took the powder to a strainer and I had about 50 or more pieces of rock in there. I ran it through a couple more times and at the top of the stack I could see sandy grit mixed in.
Think I should cap it and take it anyhow or send it back for a fresh batch?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocks? My bulk cissus had some small lumps that were easily enough broken up. Did someone get hold of your stuff and screw with ya? Not to question your integrity but something like this seems more in line with a incident at the house vs. it being packaged like that.

I have kids at home so my first people to blame are them with my wife a close second :D

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Rocks? My bulk cissus had some small lumps that were easily enough broken up. Did someone get hold of your stuff and screw with ya? Not to question your integrity but something like this seems more in line with a incident at the house vs. it being packaged like that.

I have kids at home so my first people to blame are them with my wife a close second :D
USP, I got it from Nutraplanet! Do they grind this up in some sort of mill? Like old school stone mill or something? Maybe that is what it was. Like a goof I chucked the pieces in the garbage but like I said you can see the fine granules in the powder still.

Jay...I took the seal off of the container and sat down with it to cap. :) My wife knows better than to mess with my supps! Hehe :)

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
USP, I got it from Nutraplanet! Do they grind this up in some sort of mill? Like old school stone mill or something? Maybe that is what it was. Like a goof I chucked the pieces in the garbage but like I said you can see the fine granules in the powder still.

Jay...I took the seal off of the container and sat down with it to cap. :) My wife knows better than to mess with my supps! Hehe :)
I bought 200 g and have been pulling the rocks out as I capped, too.

I just figured that bulk cissus was just a bit more raw than the USPLabs capped cissus.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I bought 200 g and have been pulling the rocks out as I capped, too.

I just figured that bulk cissus was just a bit more raw than the USPLabs capped cissus.
Haha ok so I am not losing my mind....or should I say the rocks in my head haven't been falling into my Cissus. :icon_lol:
Yah I understand raw but rocks?????

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
Haha ok so I am not losing my mind....or should I say the rocks in my head haven't been falling into my Cissus. :icon_lol:
Yah I understand raw but rocks?????
I think they might be anabolic...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Odd lol. I'll have to dig through mine and check it.

G

You need to take the issue up with NutraPlanet. THey do not sale USPlabs bulk cissus but thier own brand of cissus.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
Well I've noticed this on occasion too.. you are talking about the small brown things a lil darker than the rest of the powder right? I wouldn't really worry it.. I've seen it more than once..

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed it also too...it was very hard and difficult to break, but dissolves instantly in water or in your mouth, so it's just densely clustered powder. No worries ;)

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
And there ya have it :)
No this was rock material..I washed some of the bigger ones off because it was covered in the powder.
Damn I wished that I hadn't tossed them I would have taken a picture. It definitely didnt desolve.

T

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea, i noticed some in my cissus also, but I think I could break mine up. the cissus was still effective though.

Last edited:
R

raptor2003

Awards
get supercissus

it's cissus 10% minus the pebbles..:hammer:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I found some bristles from some brush in my Usplabs bulk cissus but no pebbles... must just be nutraplanet.

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
I used to take bulk NP cissus before I got USP cissus. I agree that you did find rocks in it. I had the same issue. After I washed them off, some of them were shiny....definately rocks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I got some bulk CEE the other day and noticed it had bam bam in it.

CROWLER

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I buy bulk from NP a lot.

I would like it if someone from Nutra would chime in here...

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Yup

I buy bulk from NP a lot.

I would like it if someone from Nutra would chime in here...
Bump on this.

Can we get a confirmation from an NP person on what these *rocks* actually are? I don't take cissus, but I have gotten other bulk products from NP and I don't want rocks showing up in the product.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found Jayhawkk in my bulk cissus. I sent it back.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, right...You know you would pay premium to get me in bulk :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll have dsade contact the supplier and see what they have to say about it. Will keep you gentlemen posted...

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it sam. Will keep an eye out.

M

myname

Banned
Awards
I used to take bulk NP cissus before I got USP cissus. I agree that you did find rocks in it. I had the same issue. After I washed them off, some of them were shiny....definately rocks.

I think they were tiny chips off of deceased meerkats' teeth from India. They are known to be a strong anabolic/anti-catabolic compound according to USPlabs team of scientists.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have dsade contact the supplier and see what they have to say about it. Will keep you gentlemen posted...
I noticed the pebbles.. but never thought anything about it... very interested in what they have to say. Got 500grms of this.

Adams

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a built in shaker method. You just pour the powder into a liquid and it'll super mix the cissus. I pay extra for rocks you got yours for free :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a built in shaker method. You just pour the powder into a liquid and it'll super mix the cissus. I pay extra for rocks you got yours for free :)
Its even SMOOTHER coming out!!!!

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All we have seen so far is hardened bits of Cissus...no pebbles. In order to bring the issue up to the supplier as specifically ROCKS, I will need some pictures.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
All we have seen so far is hardened bits of Cissus...no pebbles. In order to bring the issue up to the supplier as specifically ROCKS, I will need some pictures.
You know I actually dug through the garbage for you last night... which got me in serious trouble with the wife cause I got coffee grounds all over the floor. Anyhow I couldn't find them in the mess. Sorry but I did make the effort! :)
Keep in mind I am not trying to stir up controversy...NP is the only supp store I buy from! Will continue to be that way. Regardless I am taking the rest of the Cissus because I am old and brittle! I just look at as extra minerals hehe