Time for a surprise?

  1. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Time for a surprise?


    Hey NP, I just made an order and wondering if I could get a surprise in there I'm like a kid ya know! Order is 271828.

    Thanks!

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    ::::excited like a kid at Christmas::::

    Whoa...these packing peanuts are SO cool...heh heh...I wonder what they sent me.....deeper...deeper...WTF? There was nothing in here? But I was EXPECTING something in here!!!



    SURPRISE!!!!! You got samples of our new Anabolic Air!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0


    you could take a dump in his box, that would be a suprise!
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Step one....cut a hole in the box
    Step two...put your poop in the box
    Step three...profit?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Registered User
    dlew308's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,648
    Answers
    0


    Anabolic Air, sweet!!! How much protein per inhaling?
  6. Registered User
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Step one....cut a hole in the box
    Step two...put your poop in the box
    Step three...profit?
    Don't forget to charge him the difference in shipping. ;-)
  7. Registered User
    dlew308's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,648
    Answers
    0


    Gives a new meaning to air mail
  8. Registered User
    ItsHectic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,607
    Answers
    0


    Next order, I want a can of worms that spring out, and I want it labeled COCAINE.
  9. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    One word: classic

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    Next order, I want a can of worms that spring out, and I want it labeled COCAINE.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  10. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0


    it's not a surprise if you are expecting it...maybe next time
  11. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    you could take a dump in his box, that would be a suprise!

    Yeah he could empty out a bottle of "Gut Health" and poop in it. Then leave a note in there that its "Powder" instead of caps!!!
  12. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    this is messed up
  13. Registered User
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah he could empty out a bottle of "Gut Health" and poop in it. Then leave a note in there that its "Powder" instead of caps!!!
    I can see it now.

    New Thread "GUT HEALTH CLUMPING TOGETHER, NEED HELP MIXING?"
  14. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0


    I'd consider sending the top secret TD-F-BoDP...

    Time Delayed-Flaming-Bag of Dog Poo
  15. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0


    Note to self: Don't ask for surprises from NP, not that I would.
  16. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post
    I can see it now.

    New Thread "GUT HEALTH CLUMPING TOGETHER, NEED HELP MIXING?"

  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Note to self: Don't ask for surprises from NP, not that I would.
    Pff..You should see what happens when you ask for a surprise from Ziri. You wake up three weeks later in Pam's Roadside Motel in Delouth wearing a WHAM! T-Shirt, pink panties, and covered in mild salsa....
  18. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Pff..You should see what happens when you ask for a surprise from Ziri. You wake up three weeks later in Pam's Roadside Motel in Delouth wearing a WHAM! T-Shirt, pink panties, and covered in mild salsa....
    LOL, I'm just glad the "snuggle club" hasn't made its way over to the MMA section. I fear they would be in to grappling for all the wrong reasons. If they attempt to be a part of the MMA forum I will post pictures of Giant Silva, Takayama, and Lindland to stear them away.
  19. Registered User
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    LOL, I'm just glad the "snuggle club" hasn't made its way over to the MMA section. I fear they would be in to grappling for all the wrong reasons. If they attempt to be a part of the MMA forum I will post pictures of Giant Silva, Takayama, and Lindland to stear them away.
    The Hawt 1
  20. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Pff..You should see what happens when you ask for a surprise from Ziri. You wake up three weeks later in Pam's Roadside Motel in Delouth wearing a WHAM! T-Shirt, pink panties, and covered in mild salsa....
    You forgot my patented "Surprise Motha-F**ka!"™ when you wake up
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    You forgot my patented "Surprise Motha-F**ka!" when you wake up

    Forgetting something and repressing it are two vastly different things...........
  22. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post
    The Hawt 1
    Ah, a fellow fan of Takayama The Hawt One, nice
  23. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Hey NP, I just made an order and wondering if I could get a surprise in there I'm like a kid ya know! Order is 271828.

    Thanks!
    Don't leave me hangin man. Tell us what you ordered! It was probably a V-Day order: yohimbine, HGW, arginine and histidine.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  24. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Don't leave me hangin man. Tell us what you ordered! It was probably a V-Day order: yohimbine, HGW, arginine and histidine.
    Small one, second of the month. Restore, phenibut, and 2 skaker bottles. I made my bigger order a few weeks ago. Mass fx, BAM, Clear Edge, NeuroStim + c, Focus XT.
  25. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Small one, second of the month. Restore, phenibut, and 2 skaker bottles. I made my bigger order a few weeks ago. Mass fx, BAM, Clear Edge, NeuroStim + c, Focus XT.
    that is a lot of neural optimizers
  26. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    that is a lot of neural optimizers
    Yeah, it'll last a while
  27. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Yeah, it'll last a while
    Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy.
  28. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Small one, second of the month. Restore, phenibut, and 2 skaker bottles. I made my bigger order a few weeks ago. Mass fx, BAM, Clear Edge, NeuroStim + c, Focus XT.
    Sweet! Did not know Nutra had the Skaker bottles in. I am all over that one!!!

    Edit- Dsade, Any chance I can get a sample of Anabolic Air in my skakers?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  29. Registered User
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Answers
    0


    if you have the time, could you consume 12 bricks of velvetta and in 2 or 3 days when it passes could you add it to order # 272498......thx
  30. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    if you have the time, could you consume 12 bricks of velvetta and in 2 or 3 days when it passes could you add it to order # 272498......thx
    LMFAO

    "When the cookbook calls for cheddar......."
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  31. Registered User
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Ah, a fellow fan of Takayama The Hawt One, nice
    I like it when he kicks over the ropes, thats da hawt 1 for you. Always impressing us with those tight spandex pants and model face.


    ose: ose:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6wks done, time for Nolvadex
    By Chaptorial in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:31 PM
  2. Time for anti-e yet?
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 05:34 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:53 PM
  4. Woot time for round 2
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 11:18 AM
  5. almost time for baseball
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 03:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in