Time for a surprise?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey NP, I just made an order and wondering if I could get a surprise in there ;) I'm like a kid ya know! Order is 271828.

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
::::excited like a kid at Christmas::::

Whoa...these packing peanuts are SO cool...heh heh...I wonder what they sent me.....deeper...deeper...WTF? There was nothing in here? But I was EXPECTING something in here!!!

SURPRISE!!!!! You got samples of our new Anabolic Air!!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
you could take a dump in his box, that would be a suprise!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Step one....cut a hole in the box
Step two...put your poop in the box
Step three...profit?

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Air, sweet!!! How much protein per inhaling? ;)

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Step one....cut a hole in the box
Step two...put your poop in the box
Step three...profit?
Don't forget to charge him the difference in shipping.:clap2: ;-)

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Next order, I want a can of worms that spring out, and I want it labeled COCAINE.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
it's not a surprise if you are expecting it...maybe next time

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Yeah he could empty out a bottle of "Gut Health" and poop in it. Then leave a note in there that its "Powder" instead of caps!!!
I can see it now.

New Thread "GUT HEALTH CLUMPING TOGETHER, NEED HELP MIXING?":jaw:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'd consider sending the top secret TD-F-BoDP...

Time Delayed-Flaming-Bag of Dog Poo

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Note to self: Don't ask for surprises from NP, not that I would.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note to self: Don't ask for surprises from NP, not that I would.
Pff..You should see what happens when you ask for a surprise from Ziri. You wake up three weeks later in Pam's Roadside Motel in Delouth wearing a WHAM! T-Shirt, pink panties, and covered in mild salsa....

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Pff..You should see what happens when you ask for a surprise from Ziri. You wake up three weeks later in Pam's Roadside Motel in Delouth wearing a WHAM! T-Shirt, pink panties, and covered in mild salsa....
LOL, I'm just glad the "snuggle club" hasn't made its way over to the MMA section. I fear they would be in to grappling for all the wrong reasons. If they attempt to be a part of the MMA forum I will post pictures of Giant Silva, Takayama, and Lindland to stear them away.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I'm just glad the "snuggle club" hasn't made its way over to the MMA section. I fear they would be in to grappling for all the wrong reasons. If they attempt to be a part of the MMA forum I will post pictures of Giant Silva, Takayama, and Lindland to stear them away.
The Hawt 1:clap2:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You forgot my patented "Surprise Motha-F**ka!"™ when you wake up :(

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Hey NP, I just made an order and wondering if I could get a surprise in there ;) I'm like a kid ya know! Order is 271828.

Thanks!
Don't leave me hangin man. Tell us what you ordered! It was probably a V-Day order: yohimbine, HGW, arginine and histidine. :hammer:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Don't leave me hangin man. Tell us what you ordered! It was probably a V-Day order: yohimbine, HGW, arginine and histidine. :hammer:
Small one, second of the month. Restore, phenibut, and 2 skaker bottles. I made my bigger order a few weeks ago. Mass fx, BAM, Clear Edge, NeuroStim + c, Focus XT.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Small one, second of the month. Restore, phenibut, and 2 skaker bottles. I made my bigger order a few weeks ago. Mass fx, BAM, Clear Edge, NeuroStim + c, Focus XT.
that is a lot of neural optimizers :think:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Did not know Nutra had the Skaker bottles in. I am all over that one!!! :woohoo:

Edit- Dsade, Any chance I can get a sample of Anabolic Air in my skakers?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if you have the time, could you consume 12 bricks of velvetta and in 2 or 3 days when it passes could you add it to order # 272498......thx:dump:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
if you have the time, could you consume 12 bricks of velvetta and in 2 or 3 days when it passes could you add it to order # 272498......thx:dump:
LMFAO:icon_lol:

"When the cookbook calls for cheddar......."

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Ah, a fellow fan of Takayama The Hawt One, nice:fool2:
I like it when he kicks over the ropes, thats da hawt 1 for you. Always impressing us with those tight spandex pants and model face.

:pose: :pose: :twisted: :twisted: :toilet: