dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet has decided not to carry Scivation/Primaforce anymore.

We will also be discontinuing USP Labs, Anabolic Innovations, Molecular Nutrition, Avant Labs, Optimum Nutrition, NOW Foods, Nimbus Nutrition....ok, pretty much everything except RPN and...Creatine Serum.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

We will also be discontinuing USP Labs, Anabolic Innovations, Molecular Nutrition, Avant Labs, Optimum Nutrition, NOW Foods, Nimbus Nutrition....ok, pretty much everything except RPN and...Creatine Serum.
As long as you keep the creatine serum. Maybe some snake oil. That's all anyone really needs anyhow.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

:jaw:

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacking methyl/ethyl esters would be bad for your....spleen.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, who needs a spleen,

"ain't notin but a peanut!"

:p

Please note that I requested my removal, and dsade is taking all the credit!:frustrate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please note that I requested my removal, and dsade is taking all the credit!:frustrate
Yeah...that dsade is sneaky like that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supp Hunter...

Da dap da da, do do do

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Newest free samples: His and His Nutraplanet Tees

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

:clap2: :lol:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
oh and crack!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hope nobody is thinking that I was suggesting that primaforce's product is anyway inferior.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Might want to do a search on cissus, but if I remember correctly, but I think having too high of an extract doesnt neccesarily makes cissus any better. Not completely sure , I just remember there was a discussion somewhere here about it.
maybe for therapeutic,but for muscle building i thought the higher the percentage the better

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i read all that before been following this for instance usplabs said:

"The ketones are just a piece of the therapuetic puzzle but if you dose the 10% at 3grams it will be comparable anabolic wise to the 50% plus the therapuetic aspect of the 10%. The caps are only 200mgs at giant."

giants caps are 200 mgs 50% of which is the active .
3000 mgs at 10% is comparable to the 50%(giants rec dosage is 2 caps 2x a day 400mgs of keto)

i df think jacob knows his stuff on this but his statement has me curious,it almost sound slike he is saying that 10% is better for your joints and 50% is better for anabolism

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yea i read all that before been following this for instance usplabs said:

"The ketones are just a piece of the therapuetic puzzle but if you dose the 10% at 3grams it will be comparable anabolic wise to the 50% plus the therapuetic aspect of the 10%. The caps are only 200mgs at giant."

giants caps are 200 mgs 50% of which is the active .
3000 mgs at 10% is comparable to the 50%(giants rec dosage is 2 caps 2x a day 400mgs of keto)

i df think jacob knows his stuff on this but his statement has me curious,it almost sound slike he is saying that 10% is better for your joints and 50% is better for anabolism
Ya Im not completely sure myself. I just think it cant be that hard for usp to get a higher extract and if it was more beneficial why wouldnt they just go for it. Why leave the door open for another company. Is it just a case of a higher extract is more expensive and is it worth for the customer to pay more for maybe the option of swallowing less caps. Or is their another reason why Jacob hasnt really gone up to a 50% or higher extract.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe there's important minerals and polysaccharides in cissus.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I believe primaforce is marketing this as joint health first, anabolic second. I love PA 's honesty, I asked about guggul before which ergopharm sales in thier ergolean MC. He basically said, "I don't know." Better than BS I guess.