NP AP, is it New or Old?

  1. NP AP, is it New or Old?


    Hey guys is the Anabolic Pump you guys have right now for shipping the old formula or the new formula?

    Mr.50

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Sam soldout so everthing he recieves from here on out is the NEWER version not the new version.

  3. USP,

    Not trying to be a pain, just trying to be clear, the NEWER version is the one with the 750mgs of Active plus the Symmetry, is that correct? Is the regular new version just the name for the original AP because it is so new to begin with or is there actually 3 versions?

    Thanks.

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Sam soldout so everthing he recieves from here on out is the NEWER version not the new version.
    •   
       


  4. Original - Chinese Phellodendron
    New - Phell + Tannins
    Newer - Phell + Tannins + Symmetry


  5. Thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Original - Chinese Phellodendron
    New - Phell + Tannins
    Newer - Phell + Tannins + Symmetry

  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    USP,

    Not trying to be a pain, just trying to be clear, the NEWER version is the one with the 750mgs of Active plus the Symmetry, is that correct? Is the regular new version just the name for the original AP because it is so new to begin with or is there actually 3 versions?

    Thanks.

    Mr.50

    500mgs active
    250mg symmetry new active

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    500mgs active
    250mg symmetry new active
    So the only difference between the two versions that have been available as AP is the addition of Symmetry and the amount of the other "actives" remains the same, correct?

  8. what was yellow gold Phelldron ?
    i still ahve some of that from the first np run
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  9. In Stock!!! But For How Long???


    Just a quick note:

    WE NOW HAVE THE NEW VERSION OF ANABOLIC PUMP IN STOCK AND READY FOR SHIPMENT AT THE PLANET!!!

    Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By USPLabs

    For even better results...don't forget to also check out the A.A.S. Stack!

    Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump) By USPLabs
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. E2, is it FreeE2 or BioAvailableE2, confusion
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. CLA - is it BUNK or a NO-BRAINER supplement
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 10:46 AM
  3. Pro-complex in stock: new or old formula?
    By BigUncle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:04 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Log in
Log in