Rumor has it......

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea i remeber you saying somthing about that and beeing really sick also

    So my bad its only 60, yea im not impressed anymore lol....Ok what i got from one of the locals is Oct. 27, in kalamazoo and here was the site he gave me
    Ernie Frantz Founder

    I might give it a go this year, I inclined 315 last mon for 2 reps which is a new PR. Im weighing between 192~198ish on a cut diet so i may be able to get my bench into the 400's and test it out in the collegient division. Either way keep up the good work and keep me posted.Good Luck
    I will try to make it up there for the meet, looks like it should be a good one. A 400lb bench would be pretty solid for someone your size, especially for a bber!

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    That a NutraPlanet sponsored athlete just hit a 725 raw bench tonight, without much of a problem! The bar was bending like crazy, which means at least 10 more lbs if I was using a texas power bar.


    Any luck with AP yet?

    E-mail me at [email protected] and maybe I can sponsor the team with USPlabs supplements...only if you believe that is:}
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post


    Any luck with AP yet?

    E-mail me at [email protected] and maybe I can sponsor the team with USPlabs supplements...only if you believe that is:}
    I have had great success with AP, I have put on some quality muscle and definitely added strength. I was down to 350 when I started and have gotten back up to 356, and stronger than I was before. Still no abs though, but I think thats kind of a lost cause

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    That a NutraPlanet sponsored athlete just hit a 725 raw bench tonight, without much of a problem! The bar was bending like crazy, which means at least 10 more lbs if I was using a texas power bar.
    That is insane. I imagine you must do around 900 with a shirt, maybe more. Curious what you can d-lift?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    That is insane. I imagine you must do around 900 with a shirt, maybe more. Curious what you can d-lift?
    with straps I have done 750, but only work DL to improve back strength. I can't do them too often because I only have one hamstring.
    •   
       


  6. The hell happened to the other one?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    The hell happened to the other one?
    I was run over by a truck when I was 9 and it tore the hamstring from the bone

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    with straps I have done 750, but only work DL to improve back strength. I can't do them too often because I only have one hamstring.
    750 with one hammy and you barely work them, now that aint fair.

  9. My God man...I wonder where you would of went had your legs not been damaged.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 01:44 PM
  2. Charisma- this boy has it
    By Sir Savage in forum MMA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:37 AM
  3. EC---who has it
    By firefighter2032 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 04:26 PM
  4. M1T how long has it been around?
    By enkri in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in