Rumor has it......

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
That a NutraPlanet sponsored athlete just hit a 725 raw bench tonight, without much of a problem! The bar was bending like crazy, which means at least 10 more lbs if I was using a texas power bar.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like a bunch of bullsh1t to me!

haha, just kidding. congrats!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Now I just have to do it in a meet, looking at doing Jr. Nats in Chicago this April (if I can't find a close meet sooner).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats a lot of weight! Congrats man

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simply amazing, Nick...amazing. Congratulations.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That a NutraPlanet sponsored athlete just hit a 725 raw bench tonight, without much of a problem! The bar was bending like crazy, which means at least 10 more lbs if I was using a texas power bar.
lemme guess...did the cookie mix help push you over the edge? that's how i got my 9,000lb squat. all cookie mix.:run:

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
really? Who:think: :p

What do you think helped you more, the hard work and dedication or your nutra planet t-shirt?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think helped you more, the hard work and dedication or your nutra planet t-shirt?
This is obviously a trick question...there can be no doubt that it was Nick's hard work and dedication TO wearing his Nutraplanet t-shirt that did it.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
This is obviously a trick question...there can be no doubt that it was Nick's hard work and dedication TO wearing his Nutraplanet t-shirt that did it.
Dsade figured out the magical combo!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established

Video?:pose:

Congrats!:clap2:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Brilliant!

(Said in the voice of the guy on the Guinness Commercail)

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
simply amazing. looks like someone's shootin for a record. nice work nick!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
id love to see vids of this. i think my arms would snap under the pressure

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
id love to see vids of this. i think my arms would snap under the pressure
I will get vids in the near future, might even get some the weekend of the arnold (might go lift at westside or maybe even the House of Pain booth).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well thats +100lbs in a little over a year? i guess thats alright...lol. Ahhh seems like just yesterday i was sh*tting my pants about spotting you @ 625 :jaw:

Are u ever gonna come and do The Wolverine meet? Ive been talking you up to the local power lifting team since I left the chet and you have spiked there interest.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dang, you make me feel old fat and weak!!!...Thanks a lot!...Maybe I'll have to only go to the gym when the senior citizens are working out.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
That a NutraPlanet sponsored athlete just hit a 725 raw bench tonight, without much of a problem!
WTF nick, I wanted to be the one to tell everyone about my record setting lift. :)

amazing job man, keep it up

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
damn I reallly need to get me a nutraplane t shirt so that I can bench more.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job.Youre amazing!!!!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
well thats +100lbs in a little over a year? i guess thats alright...lol. Ahhh seems like just yesterday i was sh*tting my pants about spotting you @ 625 :jaw:

Are u ever gonna come and do The Wolverine meet? Ive been talking you up to the local power lifting team since I left the chet and you have spiked there interest.
It's not really that much of a gain, I had done 665 before I met you that year, but at the time I had just gotten back into heavy lifting to start training for the NERB meet.

I might come to the Wolverine meet, can you remind me of when it is? I am actually looking for some fairly close meets so I can get my 715+ bench official and get the all time record.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not really that much of a gain, I had done 665 before I met you that year, but at the time I had just gotten back into heavy lifting to start training for the NERB meet.

I might come to the Wolverine meet, can you remind me of when it is? I am actually looking for some fairly close meets so I can get my 715+ bench official and get the all time record.
Yea i remeber you saying somthing about that and beeing really sick also

So my bad its only 60, yea im not impressed anymore lol....Ok what i got from one of the locals is Oct. 27, in kalamazoo and here was the site he gave me
Ernie Frantz Founder

I might give it a go this year, I inclined 315 last mon for 2 reps which is a new PR. Im weighing between 192~198ish on a cut diet so i may be able to get my bench into the 400's and test it out in the collegient division. Either way keep up the good work and keep me posted.Good Luck

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Yea i remeber you saying somthing about that and beeing really sick also

So my bad its only 60, yea im not impressed anymore lol....Ok what i got from one of the locals is Oct. 27, in kalamazoo and here was the site he gave me
Ernie Frantz Founder

I might give it a go this year, I inclined 315 last mon for 2 reps which is a new PR. Im weighing between 192~198ish on a cut diet so i may be able to get my bench into the 400's and test it out in the collegient division. Either way keep up the good work and keep me posted.Good Luck
I will try to make it up there for the meet, looks like it should be a good one. A 400lb bench would be pretty solid for someone your size, especially for a bber!

:clap2:

Any luck with AP yet?

E-mail me at ceo@usplabsdirect and maybe I can sponsor the team with USPlabs supplements...only if you believe that is:}

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
:clap2:

Any luck with AP yet?

E-mail me at ceo@usplabsdirect and maybe I can sponsor the team with USPlabs supplements...only if you believe that is:}
I have had great success with AP, I have put on some quality muscle and definitely added strength. I was down to 350 when I started and have gotten back up to 356, and stronger than I was before. Still no abs though, but I think thats kind of a lost cause :rofl:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That is insane. I imagine you must do around 900 with a shirt, maybe more. Curious what you can d-lift?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
That is insane. I imagine you must do around 900 with a shirt, maybe more. Curious what you can d-lift?
with straps I have done 750, but only work DL to improve back strength. I can't do them too often because I only have one hamstring.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
with straps I have done 750, but only work DL to improve back strength. I can't do them too often because I only have one hamstring.
750 with one hammy and you barely work them, now that aint fair.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My God man...I wonder where you would of went had your legs not been damaged.