First Order in Few Years

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I put in an order at Nutraplanet. I have not used a lot of supplements in a while. Some people on this board convinced me to try AP and also Powerful(I purchased the bulk)...Also trying some Green Magnitude...The wife is extremely pissed because I haven't purchased any supps in a while, so she is pissed at this. Oh well, the money is already spent...hahaha!...I hope the AP and Powerful are worth being "In The Dog House"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Look for order #270546....Its from "Crazy T-bone!"....I sent a money order out priority mail....Maybe the Green Mag will help me run faster from the wife?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Haha! Thanks for the order bro! The juice is definetely worth the squeeze my friend! I'll be sure to send a woman's tee to help make your ole lady happy. Take care.

Well I put in an order at Nutraplanet. I have not used a lot of supplements in a while. Some people on this board convinced me to try AP and also Powerful(I purchased the bulk)...Also trying some Green Magnitude...The wife is extremely pissed because I haven't purchased any supps in a while, so she is pissed at this. Oh well, the money is already spent...hahaha!...I hope the AP and Powerful are worth being "In The Dog House"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Look for order #270546....Its from "Crazy T-bone!"....I sent a money order out priority mail....Maybe the Green Mag will help me run faster from the wife?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha! Thanks for the order bro! The juice is definetely worth the squeeze my friend! I'll be sure to send a woman's tee to help make your ole lady happy. Take care.

Thanks a lot!...Hopefully the T-shirt will keep her from kicking my ass!....That is if she doesn't figure out how to use it as a weapon!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
This is a very good order IMO. Green mag is my favorite creatine right now, especially considering it can last 2 months or longer. I think AP and powerfull are top notch as well. Bust it in the weight room, eat clean then tell your wife it was all the supplements ;). Godspeed.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I currently placed an order of AP also. with all the good reviews on AP, it shouldnt be left that fantastic.
Good luck with the wife, I know how that feels.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You know that thing she's always wanting done (paint the fence, fix the whatever, clean-out the garage). Do it. When she thanks you, casually remark how much more energy you'd had since taking the supplements.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Well put...

Listen to Yeahright. He he is no rookie at these kind of things.....I'm looking at his order history now. I am sure he took a beating or two before unlocking this secret.

You know that thing she's always wanting done (paint the fence, fix the whatever, clean-out the garage). Do it. When she thanks you, casually remark how much more energy you'd had since taking the supplements.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahhahha, thats pretty good, but my wife would think I was just being a wise ass!...She would say "go to sleep earlier if you want more energy!". Seriously though, she is not really on my case anymore. At least she hasn't bothered me about it today...Yet!...A couple more days and I will be free and clear....She will get over it....hahahaha!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems as though the post office tried to deliver my payment yesterday, but I guess no one was around...I got delivery conformation so I could make sure it gets there...Did you guys have a day off yesterday?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Email me directly at [email protected] and I'll look into things for you. Thanks!

It seems as though the post office tried to deliver my payment yesterday, but I guess no one was around...I got delivery conformation so I could make sure it gets there...Did you guys have a day off yesterday?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NutraPlanet CS again."

well, I tried...