You know you're an addict when...

precious_roy

Awards
...you order so much from NP that your monthly budget has a column labeled “Stryder” and the monetary quantity associated with it is over $100.

...you are listening to a song with your girlfriend which has in it a line something like “more sex with him” and you ask your girlfriend if she said “more sesamin” and immediately worry that your latest NP order did not contain enough sesamin.

...nutraplanet.com is your firefox homepage

All true. I have problems.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
You wake up in the middle of the nite in nothing but your underware, theres a syringe hanging out of your arm and a street walker named Sunday is walking out of your house with your wallet...at least thats when I would know

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
...you order so much from NP that your monthly budget has a column labeled “Stryder” and the monetary quantity associated with it is over $100.

...you are listening to a song with your girlfriend which has in it a line something like “more sex with him” and you ask your girlfriend if she said “more sesamin” and immediately worry that your latest NP order did not contain enough sesamin.

...nutraplanet.com is your firefox homepage

All true. I have problems.
That is funny.:D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow you have more than 1 column in your budget?Sounds like you are still maintaining some measure of self control.