How About We Pick Our Samples!

1. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up How About We Pick Our Samples!

I think that would be a novel an innovative idea upon checkout for us. You can have a list of what stuff you have samples for and then we just pick which 2-3 we want! :bruce3:

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I think that would be a novel an innovative idea upon checkout for us. You can have a list of what stuff you have samples for and then we just pick which 2-3 we want! :bruce3:

I don't know if they could aford to let you do that. Even so, so people get samples with an order and some people don't. Its the companys choice to give you them or not, its a freebie, its something you "haggle"....Just be happy that they went out of their way to give you something for free...Saying, "I want something elese instead!" is a slap in the face as far as I am concerned....I am just happy that they have such low prices, geting a freebie isn't something I "expect"...
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know if they could aford to let you do that. Even so, so people get samples with an order and some people don't. Its the companys choice to give you them or not, its a freebie, its something you "haggle"....Just be happy that they went out of their way to give you something for free...Saying, "I want something elese instead!" is a slap in the face as far as I am concerned....I am just happy that they have such low prices, geting a freebie isn't something I "expect"...
    Well the freebies are just that. They are no cost to NP and are given to them by the companies to promote their products to increase sales. I do believe however that the choice of freebies is undo labor on NP's side for something they make no profit on. If you get em' you get em', if not you don't.
    •   

4. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.29%

Yeah but the point is some people do not want a certain product freebie, like for me I do not respond at all to ANY Nitric Oxide type product, so when I get them they go to the trash. Or lets say I am very sensitive to caffiene and can not take it and then I get 3 samples of Stizm. You see what I mean, it makes it more personal since everyone is created differently. I am not complaining by any means, I am gratefull for everything, it's just a suggestion.

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 How about we keep it under wraps
    By Work in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 11:20 AM
  2. How about norandrostenediol powder?
    By khafra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:51 AM
  3. How should we apply transdermals?
    By 1-Juice-Diol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15