AP + Twinlab Creatine Fuel

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
During the day at the office it's hard to get 60 grams of complex carbs some days..My question is is it ok to take one serving of Creatine Nitrate 3 Fuel which has 70 grams of carbs
but check this out because it has to do with insulin..I just want to be sure im not counteracting the effects of th AP read below..

An exclusive blend of Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine Magnesium Chelate, combined with precise Insulin potentiating factors: a multi-stage carb blend (to promote a rapid rise/steady fall in Insulin), cell volumizing agents (Glutamine Peptides) and a patent-pending Insulin enhancing agent (Cinnulin PF); plus our proprietary NitratePump Complex. Result: greater Creatine saturation of the muscles to promote increased muscle mass, muscle strength and athletic performance. Research suggests the ingredients contained in Creatine Nitrate3 Fuel help upregulate Insulin effects and Insulin sensitivity, the key regulators of Creatine transport into the muscle. The specialized multi-stage carb blend, consisting of dextrose/maltose (a high-glycemic index insulin-promoting carb), maltodextrin (glucose polymers) and trehalose (a low-glycemic index), optimizes Creatine saturation

Is this ok to take aftr AP...Thanks

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ITs fine just dose them at seperate times.
So I should not drink it 15 minuets after AP but at a later time..Is it because of the type of carbs it is ?

Sorry to be a pain in the Butt, I just want to do this right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unstoppable89 Supplements 3
DmitryWI Supplements 0
MentalTwitch Supplements 9
Supplements 0
General Chat 4